Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 01:55:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recovering an old account  (Read 139 times)
Azjum (OP)

Activity: 458
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:36:54 PM

Hi  Here I am explaining my situation, I had registered on this forum around 2014 when I met the BTC. After a period of absence, my account was hacked during the Bitcointalk BDD leak.
Recently I managed to recover access via password reset and change the password.

At the login I have this message "Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com", is it possible to deban and recover this old account?
The username of the account: wargof and the email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com ( the email address does not belong to me !)

Thank you in advance, even if this account is more symbolic than really important.

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

Instated of just username, if you use the profile link then it helps the mods/admins more.

Here is your profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=43215

After looking at the profile this is how I feel - Do you really want to spend hours of time going through the recovering procedure and then long wait for an account which had only 2 posts  Smiley

Anyway, you need to read this post: Recovering hacked accounts or accounts with lost passwords

This is a topic for meta board. In this board (Beginners & Help) you will not get much help. If you move the topic to meta then you will get better response/suggestions from members. Also mods will be able find it easily. Just in-case if you need help to move a topic - here are the steps.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: