Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:13:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WORLD CLASS CHINESE GREAT WALL OF CHINA JADE CARVING - HALF A TON WEIGHT!  (Read 2656 times)
markwebster (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 02:43:50 PM

WORLD CLASS CHINESE GREAT WALL OF CHINA JADE  CARVING - HALF A TON WEIGHT!

Here is a fabulous rare piece of Jade that has been exceptionally hand carved. The approximate dimensions are: Carving itself H: 44" W: 48" D: 20" Base H: 11" W: 50" D: 24"

It is based in the UK and there would be shipping on top, depending where you are based. It is serpentine Jade.

The price is  60BTC or $40,000

Of course, the price is negotiable

I am selling on behalf of a client and I am happy to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, A personal cheque or Bank transfer. A viewing can be arranged - please contact me about it as well as any more information.

I can send you photos of this incredible piece if you want to email me on: websterbowling@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you for looking.

MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:19:29 PM

great I will watch this thread and now interested in this what happen here its very good and big price

markwebster (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:25:14 PM

Thanks for your interest.

I am new to this forum and I don't know how to upload photos.

Could anyone please advise?

Thank you!
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:27:29 PM

Thank you!
Upload your photo to an image hosting site. When you make a new post, the icon above the winky face is the image tag. Click that and put the image URL between the tags.
MoneyGod

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:27:54 PM

Thank you!
yes its very simple go to imgur.com upload there and you have link for bitcointalk board so post link here its works I do this

markwebster (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 04:57:33 PM

Many thanks.

I personally have never seen anything like it until I was asked to try and sell it. I have felt it and stood next to it. I was just amazed and studied it for about 10 minutes.

Many hours of people's time gone into it.
MoneyGod

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:05:26 PM

its absolutely stunning work done I have never watch thing like this in my life really appreciated this work and artist cheers for all you  Smiley

Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:17:42 PM

I used to live in Japan and have purchased a TON of jade carvings and ships from places like Phai's. This is, without a doubt, one of the best pieces i've ever seen. Beautifully done.

Perhaps consider using a platform like https://www.bitpremier.com/ or something similar?

EDIT: I must stress the use of TRUSTWORTHY escrow to anyone who decides to communicate with and buy this piece from this user. Be smart.
markwebster (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:38:30 PM

I appreciate your useful advice.

I would just say, I can appreciate that I am a new member etc, but I would say that I do have several businesses and I have built up a reputation with my client base. I am looking to start up a cryptocurrency business in the coming months too. A viewing is recomended with this sale or a deal would be done through Skype if potential buyers would like to speak to me.

In terms of this magnificent piece, I do believe that the buyer will really appreciate the hard work that has gone into it.

I have never heard of Bitpremier.com so thank you.

If anyone knows of anyone else who may want to buy this fabulous piece, I am more than willing to come up with a healthy commission.

Many thanks
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:48:11 PM

I appreciate your useful advice.

I would just say, I can appreciate that I am a new member etc, but I would say that I do have several businesses and I have built up a reputation with my client base. I am looking to start up a cryptocurrency business in the coming months too. A viewing is recomended with this sale or a deal would be done through Skype if potential buyers would like to speak to me.

In terms of this magnificent piece, I do believe that the buyer will really appreciate the hard work that has gone into it.

I have never heard of Bitpremier.com so thank you.

If anyone knows of anyone else who may want to buy this fabulous piece, I am more than willing to come up with a healthy commission.

Many thanks
I appreciate that, but you need to know that we have a plethora of new scammers coming into our community everyday. The warnings are just obligatory to ensure people use their heads, and they don't necessarily reflect on you or your business at a personal level.
markwebster (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 05:26:47 PM

I can totally appreciate what you mean. I want to improve my reputation whilst allowing the buyer of this stunning piece, to appreciate the hard work that has gone into it.

When you mention the USA, I am happy to find out a price for shipping and it can be nogociated as well as the price.

What did you have in mind?

Thanks
Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:46:13 AM

It's beautiful. If I was a bitcoin millionaire, I'd buy it.
mdegreffe

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:59:11 AM

Whoa. I would pay just to come and see it - looks fantastic.
JJKirsch

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 03:05:01 AM

I've seen small jade carvings and they were absolutely beautiful, but this one is totally amazing.
I guess transporting something that fragile and heavy will be pretty difficult.

Donations please - 7df55268-8d44-4dec-a085-d4488eff87f1
markwebster (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 06:51:59 PM

I'm unsure of the exact age but I don't think is old at all. It clearly is a centrepiece for any large room.

I am willing to give 10% in commission of the sale price if you know of anyone who buys the piece. If you know of any bitcoin millionaires, see if they may be interested as you would benefit.

60BTC or $40,000 plus shipping is the price.
markwebster (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 07:10:08 PM

I have listed it on bitpremier but it is pending to go on there.

If anyone directly links a buyer to purchase the carving, I will arrange the 10% commission as agreed.

markwebster (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:32:27 PM

The carving is based in Yorkshire and in terms of transportation, it will be extremely well wrapped and insured whilst in transit.

Viewings are recommended and I'm more than happy to show you the fantastic piece if you'd like.

Thank you.

Mark
markwebster (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:23:54 PM

It has now been listed on Bitpremier.   https://www.bitpremier.com/items/view/300

Thank you
markwebster (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 08:23:04 AM

Smiley

In talks with someone about this amazing piece at the moment.
markwebster (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:40:18 AM

This incredible piece is still up for sale, if anyone is interested!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: