Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INDINODE: MASTERNODE  (Read 11328 times)
Pandan

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

How many days is the maturation of the coins?
Do you mean Gold Rush? another 10-12 days more max. Soon to hit exchanges too!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pandan

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

Although it is still a new coin, releases of PC and Android wallet are early and can be likable.
But I have not seen WP yet. Please release it soon.
It is already there, please follow the ANN or discord
Whitepaper http://docdro.id/7SFQSMs
Twitter https://twitter.com/indinode
Telegram https://t.me/indinodechat
sciencecorrect

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:16:28 AM

Waouw pandan ! Team is working hard on this project, clearly not a bad investment ! When gold rush is here it's gonna be huge for early investers ! Grin
Lagunaloire2

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

Where is the project advertised? I feel it is quite fuzzy.
Divyanshu

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:44:19 PM

I believe Indinode is India's first coin-pair excahnge.
And it is great to include that many young blood in the investment pool, with modern outlook and much aligned with the new digital economy.
Kudos to this initiative.
andem

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:53:38 AM

How many days is the maturation of the coins?
Do you mean Gold Rush? another 10-12 days more max. Soon to hit exchanges too!

That would be so cool if it will be in an exchange! GO! GO! Indinode!  Smiley
Dudeitsaid

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:19:58 AM

For those that are on the fence about this coin, they have a good video on youtube to check out.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0LZCzAyNWE
Also, I'm sure most have checked out the ANN, but visit the Indinode telegram.  They are a great resource for more info.  Getting more and more excited about this coin!
Turkishcrew

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

This is really nice and big project. Like it so much. I have one question. How much total supply? Have a nice day everyone
semihbalkanli

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

It looks like a good project. I think the project will be successful.

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
seeker1611

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

seems to be a nice project and Exchange Indian  sounds good to me. this project is already gaining momentum, i am hopeful that this project delivers what it has been promising.
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:52 AM

Looking at the Reward Schedule of MN / POS,
The next GoldRushPhase that will start next will have its name!
The Android application is already running,
It is going very smoothly
Because it seems that you can expect more,
I would like to keep an eye on future trends.
informixx (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

Gold Rush Phase will increase the MN Reward from 0 to 2250
Leanecan

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

Good to buy indinode now and hold for years this coin will have a great future.....
Dudeitsaid

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:42:14 AM

I am really enjoying the Indinode coin community.  The discord and telegram accounts are well attended and monitored by leaders that represent the coin well.  There are games and opportunities to earn more coins, which is cool for those trying to accumulate and add more to their holdings.  Additionally, for members with smaller balances, they have a staking function on their discord.  It's one of the more active discords with engaging services I've seen from a single coin.  I believe you can find links to both on the ANN page, so make sure to do yourself a favor and check it out!  Also, for those that would prefer to stake in a wallet on their desktop, I started with 1000 coins, and was staking 9.99 every few days. I can't say the results will be the same, but it does seem staking is decent.  However, for those that can afford a masternode, there is a period in time of huge earnings for masternode owners.  Overall, as I said in previous posts, check out the ANN, youtube vid, and just think of how this will impact the Crypto market in India, and you can see it's got a ton of potential!
evgeniy3815

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:06:42 AM

INDINODE Coin is a fast and private cryptocurrency for everyone, everywhere.
INDINODE has great potential for success. Great innovation from BL blockchain with great features and utility.
The combination of the best features of modern crypto-technologies. It has an interesting concept.
Investing in this currency will look like a big investment because of the profitability each year and the
likelihood that Bitcoin stocks are also rising in price.I'm looking forward to explaining how coins are awarded each year.
This is a great and unique concept for a penny.
INDINODE Coin is the newest project that appeared in the promising market of privacy, organically growing
on them at the moment due to the participation of the community.
INDINODE is designed to be a secure investment and remain profitable for both miners and masternode owners.
I hope that by participating in this project I can earn money.
Join INDINODE community in Discord: https://discord.gg/sjcd5p
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Good to buy indinode now and hold for years this coin will have a great future.....

yes, this token can be valuable in the future for the future. you can now buy and wait for its value to increase. then this token will be able to fully function on the platoon. and all those who own it will have many benefits.
clarf

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

Indinode is a coin aimed to the India Market, the second country in the world by population - after the People's Republic of China (with 1370 million) - and the most populous democracy in the world.   After massive adoption this asset will be very valuable as the supply is relatively low compared to the potential market of India.

Indinode will be also the payment platform for a new Exchange platform, fully regulated and protected for investors on favorable juridisctions.  Its an asset and a Token for a big Market, this is a win/win for investors.  

Great project with consistent objectives.

Regards,
Clarf
mmgbaso

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:55:42 PM

For anyone who’s interested on this I think myself this is a very promising project. It can work great, its fast and its good for everyone.
The whole concept of the INDINODE Exchange is something that is actually missing from the Indian market.
One advantage, and why I think it would be really good to buy now, is because the early adaptors get more bonuses.
At this moment the price of Bitcoin is relatively low, taking a deep jump, so with some spare fiat money it can be easy to acquire this master node.
Generally it is and will be a good idea to invest in the Indian market given that Indian market is just now in a boom, its in a rise.
Doing some research, I read in Russia Today that the Indian economy has been titled as a fast growing economy, the fastest actually on the planet right now with a 15% of the global economic development happening just in India
This is a project I really like, personally, and it happens to seem promising so, personally I will make an invest on this for sure.
gleidsonxavier

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:04:20 PM

Indinode is fully prepared for mass adoption, The design of this currency is still in its early stages and it is possible to follow all its development through its btk. It explains how transactions work and other important things, is one of the most promising crypto-coins ever created so far. Whether you want to make money from it or use it in your day to day life, it is definitely a great choice.
Indinode's reliance on its customers prevents most of the financial pitfalls within that market. Confidence and commitment is also a great brand that these devs are proposing.
Chijamz

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:45:16 AM

INDINODE is a full-blown solution to the economic challehnges in the Indian Cryptocurrency market, with the Introduction of INDINODE EXCHANGE and Token on a MASTERNODE BLOCKCHAIN using Quark technologies, it will ensure that the economic systems of the Indian people is effectively improved through blockchain technology, encouraging mass adoption of cryptocurrencies and also in the same vein causing a lot of centralized systems and companies to embrace decentralization, thereby increasing an effectual governance system, where power is in the hands of the community, scalability, transparency , accountability and security of information and data as regards to blockchain technology,
This will effectively improve innovations and encourage start-ups to engage in projects with adaptability and interoperability of enterprise, using shared MN makes it a good cryptocurrency to invest in as a means of fund-generation, the shared pool ensures that all users and investors earn dividends from the pool.

summarily, INDINODE is a very good platform to invest in at this time in the cryptocurrency market.
Regards,
Chijamz.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: