Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stellar vs. Ethereum ,which platform offer best ICO  (Read 81 times)
richan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Since I came to cryptocurrency,all major ICOs I have involved in operates on the Ethereum smart contract. Just heard Stella and Neo is  also good for raising ICO. I am concern of Stella, can anyone share experience?
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

This is how big the coin is in Ethereum. I saw here that all currencies were compared to Ethereum. Ethereum is a very large currency and superior to all its competitors.
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

Currently, most blockhain platforms use the Ethereum network. On NEO this year there has been an increase in the number of ICOs, and with the latest project developments I think that in the future they will increase further. As for Stellar, on the other hand, I have personally seen only a few projects but I have no other news
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: