Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MyWish 10-100x Growth?  (Read 147 times)
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:32:31 AM

Hey all,

wanted to open a discussion about a small cap projects I am a huge supporter of: MyWish. Here's a a few metrics about MyWish:

* Market cap is under US$2 million
* Each token is valued at about $0.09
* Tokens traded for over $3 at peak

Now, as for the project itself:

MyWish is a smart contract market place. Users can pay with MyWish (and for certain contracts, ETH as will) to create any of 10 smart contracts across three blockchains: ETH, NEO, BTC (soon EOS as well). This marketplace is live, and it's the only project to offer something like this (others still in development)

Days ago, they launched their airdrop contract, which automatically handles airdrops for projects, something virtually all projects use. Utilization of MyWish can reduce gas fees by up to 30%. Again, the ONLY project to offer such a service. They also offer a crowdsale and token creation contract, which means anyone can create their own ICO entirely through MyWish. So far, over 1,300 smart contracts have been created through MyWish. At recent conferences, 10 projects indicated they would be operating their ICO through with MyWish contracts, and many more indicated they will be using the airdrop contracts.

What makes MyWish different from other projects is the team always hits deadlines. They've never "re-calculated" their roadmap. They've simply hit every single deadline they've placed. We're talking dozens of developments without hiccup.

Now, what's exciting is MyWish has indicated they are in communication with Huobi Pro and another top 10 exchange for listing. Currently, MyWish volume is very low due to it only being traded on Cryptopia, which has its own issues. The bear market + lack of exchange has crippled the price, but when MyWish is listed on a major exchange, I think the sky's the limit.

What do you guys think? I think MyWish is criminally undervalued. Do you agree, or do you have any reasoning to explain why I am wrong?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:17:40 PM

Hey all,

wanted to open a discussion about a small cap projects I am a huge supporter of: MyWish. Here's a a few metrics about MyWish:

MyWish is a smart contract market place. Users can pay with MyWish (and for certain contracts, ETH as will) to create any of 10 smart contracts across three blockchains: ETH, NEO, BTC (soon EOS as well). This marketplace is live, and it's the only project to offer something like this (others still in development)

Days ago, they launched their airdrop contract, which automatically handles airdrops for projects, something virtually all projects use. Utilization of MyWish can reduce gas fees by up to 30%. Again, the ONLY project to offer such a service. They also offer a crowdsale and token creation contract, which means anyone can create their own ICO entirely through MyWish. So far, over 1,300 smart contracts have been created through MyWish. At recent conferences, 10 projects indicated they would be operating their ICO through with MyWish contracts, and many more indicated they will be using the airdrop contracts.

What makes MyWish different from other projects is the team always hits deadlines. They've never "re-calculated" their roadmap. They've simply hit every single deadline they've placed. We're talking dozens of developments without hiccup.

Now, what's exciting is MyWish has indicated they are in communication with Huobi Pro and another top 10 exchange for listing. Currently, MyWish volume is very low due to it only being traded on Cryptopia, which has its own issues. The bear market + lack of exchange has crippled the price, but when MyWish is listed on a major exchange, I think the sky's the limit.

What do you guys think? I think MyWish is criminally undervalued. Do you agree, or do you have any reasoning to explain why I am wrong?

It's good that someone takes up such serious topics. It has long been difficult to trust mythical ICOs that collect millions of dollars, but in fact they don't create anything. Mywish is a unique team with ready working product that solves real problems. I also admire how they follow their roadmap and realize the ideas on time or even earlier. There is an assumption that the WISH token will cost  $ 10 to $ 20.
Therefore, I sincerely believe and support this project.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

Looks like very intriguing and very different concept which allows to create smart contract on multiple platforms .Also including airdrop is good.will take a look at it.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
unexecuted

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

Looks like very intriguing and very different concept which allows to create smart contract on multiple platforms .Also including airdrop is good.will take a look at it.

Not certainly in that way. The platform is one, but blockchains are 3: Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO.
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:21:29 AM

Not certainly in that way. The platform is one, but blockchains are 3: Ethereum, Bitcoin and NEO.

Yes, for the meantime, smart contracts can be created on any of the three blockchains but do not interact between multiple. However, perhaps in the future MyWish could team up with a "messenger"" or cross-blockchain oracle project such as Nebulas to enable, say, a crowdsale contract that enabled BTC and ETH contributions. I do not think this would be an improbable goal sometime down the road. Perhaps for sometime next year.
ViewSonic

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:22:42 PM

Yes, for the meantime, smart contracts can be created on any of the three blockchains but do not interact between multiple. However, perhaps in the future MyWish could team up with a "messenger"" or cross-blockchain oracle project such as Nebulas to enable, say, a crowdsale contract that enabled BTC and ETH contributions. I do not think this would be an improbable goal sometime down the road. Perhaps for sometime next year.

Yepp, this is an incredible idea! I think you should share with the Mywish development team, they're very friendly guys in this respect.
other_slides

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:35:47 PM

Perhaps MyWish will show a slight increase, but definitely not in a declining market. The growth of the price of this token according to my forecasts will be a maximum of x2-x3 from its current price, since the token is still very crude.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

Hey all,

The problem with such projects is that they may not grow, never. It seems to me that in such projects it is necessary to enter with small amounts and not to invest the last money. But thanks for sharing, i will watch.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:16:22 AM

Hey all,

The problem with such projects is that they may not grow, never. It seems to me that in such projects it is necessary to enter with small amounts and not to invest the last money. But thanks for sharing, i will watch.

Why do you think that this project will not be able to grow?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: