Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:23:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHEREUM CLASSIC CONSPIRACY THEORY  (Read 101 times)
Bit_Gram (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:18:03 AM

"Code is Law"
A now common ethos of ETC supporters, and what many believe to be an ideal set.
But my BITCOINTALK NEWB a** doesn't think so.
ETC has no value what so ever, and all of us who were around for the fork no there was virtually no support for the old chain at the time, and this movement did not start til after. I theorize that those behind the movement are the same as those who initially stole the coins from the DAO years ago!

Thoughts? Am I crazy... Could Coinbase be involved?

I don't know, and I don't care, I'm just riding til the Coinbase dump and enjoying profits!
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

After BTC, the most favorable coins in the market would be undoubtedly ETH. This news did seem a little baffling, but without a solid proof it is tough to comment on the authenticity of the news.We need to get to the source of this news, and then come to a conclusion based on that.
Crgvictor

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

The entire people who are associated with the market of crypto currency knows and can vouch for the goodwill of the ETH coins. This news did seem to take a lot of the investors by surprise. So, instead of jumping into conclusion, the wiser option would be to check and see for the authenticity of the news first, and then take actions according to it.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

Such news haven't surfaced on the internet yet regarding the ETH. We are all aware of the popularity of the ETH and its contribution in the market. Before acting upon on such allegations, we need to verify whether it is from a legit source or not, in order to avoid misconceptions
barsametu01

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

yes I heard about the ethereum classic conspiracy theory,  it's acutualy a new former and most the investors are still not aware about it some who have knew about this law they also seems bit upset regrading this so I hope that it is for market well being and the investors will also understand it and will cooperate with it
Aleshia696

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

That's an interesting post. But I don't really agree with you. The cryptocurrency market is always fluctuating and we need to keep patience and hodl the coins in which we believe.
LongTai

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

No surprised, there are a lot failed fork project on bitcoin too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: