Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Hype Has Barely Even Begun  (Read 236 times)
ajpandey

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:36:35 PM

Thank you for the explanation.  It really helps the ones who are interested in Learning about Bitcoins. Am interested in Learning about bitcoin and Crypto trading, So I think this forum would be a great resource for me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pyosar

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

I, too, think so, and this argument becomes decisive for me when buying a new coin. Crypto currency will necessarily increase its popularity and maybe even faster than you expect (12 months).
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

I believe that the hype has barely even begun. Only 1 percent of the global population owning any cryptocurrency and news of banks and financial institutions looking incorporate blockchain technology and invest in cryptocurrencies; I think there will be a more mainstream adoption in the coming 18-24 months.

There's always been hype, because of the hype in the past we are in this present situation, it is always been there, it's just the many bad news and hacking that has happened hampered Bitcoin's continuous development, if these things did not happen we are on the 30 to 50 k level but Bitcoin is still in adoption period.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

- Whales started to pump the price last year
- News outlet started to report all this surge as amazing and even a people from remote area got interested in new gold rush.
- They bought at peak price because it took time for them to know how to buy bitcoin and some even paid 10-15% price in rush.
- Whales now decided to sell all their holding and few people from government specially from china. After that they started to spread FUD.
- Several other government joint the rally which is for sure influenced by big banks and fund managers because they have their short position open.

Now after all those poor top buyers will sell all their coins for loss and whales will have their short position closed, we might see another rally but it will take really long time for sure.

Even though last year only less than 1% of population have bought bitcoin price was pushed really high so we can expect more strong surge than last one when more people will get into bitcoin. Price is related to demand and supply, bitcoin's supply is limited so what affect the price is just demand.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:59:40 PM

I believe that the hype has barely even begun. Only 1 percent of the global population owning any cryptocurrency and news of banks and financial institutions looking incorporate blockchain technology and invest in cryptocurrencies; I think there will be a more mainstream adoption in the coming 18-24 months.
So far,so good. Remember, Satoshi only wanted a few transactions. Tongue
The more people join, the more fucked up things would get. The fees would eventually become expensive af. Let the hype be as low as possible. I, also like that people lost faith in bitcoin, but hey it is all good for us. You know what I mean. Roll Eyes

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:12:22 AM

What do you mean hype ? I think bitcoin just falling recently. Usually the hype of crypto market is occurring at the end of year.
But 2018 maybe the exception for this time. If cryptocurrency will be adopted by many big companies, it will be a different story.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

There is no way saying that with confidence. In either direction it remains a subjective opinion without any base and are basically worthless. It depends on too many factors, like regulation, how states with weak currencies (example Turkey) will use it a government independent store of value, further mass adoption etc etc. Thing we know is, the supply is capped, which at least enables to think in this high figures. Rest is just dumb speculation.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:41:51 AM

Yeah the hype does not begun yet and as of this moment there is another major dip again. Here we go again with the worries and problem that crypto or bitcoin might gone forever. This is a sad happening especially to the investors out there waiting for something or hoping that we could profit here.
SamarasLoch

Activity: 250
Merit: 3

Crypto Trader/Enthusiast/Investor

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:48:44 AM

I was busy thinking that the percentage of people in the world was above 10%. Wow for an infant technology, with just 1% of the world's population, Yet it has achieved this much hype.

What happens when another 1% adds to this stellar technological innovation, then we will look for a word higher than hype because the hype will be massive. I'm in for the long term and I am proud to be among the 1% of people using bitcoin.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
jonloner011

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

The market has been in a dip for a very long time. The investors had held their coins for a long period of time. Now that the prices have gone up again, the people and the entire market indulged in the bitcoin hype. Let' hope that the prices will up further.
teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

i do think the hype did began last year, the end of 2017. The value skyrocket in just months. That's why there is decline now because that hype has died down. Maybe we will get to experience that again or maybe not. But i do agree on that it will be more mainstream. hopefully very soon.
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:22:08 AM

Bitcoin being hype is inevitably its, popularity rise up to this day and still keep on spreading larger and higher, as people specially investor are becoming more and more curious about it and it dream profit but then the price value in the market are also slowly decreasing and its quite alarming for those who invest much.

ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

definitely. This is still only the dawn of digital currencies. When people will start really using it and the adoption will reach let's say 30%, imagine how huge it can be in general, not only in terms of prices

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Elachious12

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

I believe stability will return back to Bitcoin after the World Cup because many people sold their bitcoin at a cheaper rate just to go watch the world cup at rush.... So we should expect much HYPE soon
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

I also hope the same we need some hype to make price recover from its fall. I'm confident that this bearish season will not tame longer and bullish may replace the crypto market. with the continues integration of block technology  in any field of businesses and bitcoin would bemefit this.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: