Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some parents can't say no to their children.  (Read 580 times)
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:10:51 PM

I think it all depends on the parents and I, for one, salute you for not allowing her to have a phone until she really needs it. Nowadays kids are so addicted to their phones that they seem to forget how to actually socialize. Instead of being a kid and playing outside with their friends, they are bent on their phones playing games or tweeting. It's sad but it's the truth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

Times have changed... During my time, it is not "necessary" for the children to hold and own mobile phones not unlike today. And I think that's only proper and appropriate. I dont see any reason for a young to have that device. However, we cannot blame alone the parents from letting their child to use phone at the very young age since today, it seems like it is "normal". Well, in that case, might as well limit their children's use of cellphones instead of forbidding them to hold such. It is not bad to go with what's in and let go of what's out as long as it is for the betterment of an individual. I believe that with proper guidance and thorough control, the use of it by children can be made possible.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Fayefot

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:23:02 PM

I believed that we as parents have different ways in teaching our children. Its good that you had been able to say no to your child when she ask for the phone. But we all have different situations in life maybe those child who has their phones given by their parents is use as thier way of  communication. There are some parents that are busy and can only check on thier child through phones.

Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:22:25 PM

Parents who over-indulge their kids most times are setting up precedence that would not be in their kids overall interest. Parents should be able to draw a line between pandering to children's antiques and showing them consideration which is not really out of place.
Ahmadmuzakki

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

Sometimes parents can not say no to their children for several reasons: first, the parents are too dear to the child so that whatever the child asks is always fulfilled. This is certainly not good for the development of the next child's personality. Children will tend to be weak and lazy. Second, it could be that parents can not say no to their children because they do not want to be bothered with the will of their children. According to him, the important thing children do not disturb the activities of parents, what the child demand is met. Third, parents may always meet the demands of his son, because for him it is a prestige. He wants to show everyone that he has a lot of money and with that money he can fulfill what he and his son want. For me, saying no to a child is a necessity, when the child's wish is beyond the limits of the rules, especially religious and social rules. Saying no to the child does not mean the parents are not dear. But saying no is part of the affection of parents whose benefits are felt by children and parents later. However, of course said not done properly and with affection.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

Parents who over-indulge their kids most times are setting up precedence that would not be in their kids overall interest. Parents should be able to draw a line between pandering to children's antiques and showing them consideration which is not really out of place.
Parents needs to be firm to their children , Letting your child have his/her way all the time is a recipe for disaster and it's going to hurt the child in the near future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eelectrick

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:05:11 PM

I'd say usually spoiled parents (spoiled children before..) also makes and raises spoiled children.
Parent's who don't know the limits and don't know how to discipline their children properly
will definitely have a lot of things to worry about in the near future, as their so called spoiled brats
grow up in society, problems will emerge and it will bite back to the parents.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

My child at the age of 7 has a mobile phone, but he will not go to school with him since I think this is not right. Better buy your child a watch with mobile communication.
At my child at school, children are allowed to use a mobile phone only for a change if they want to call their parents.
pendulangemas

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:05:50 PM

Child is one step of human develop that can't define behaviour. They have the world.
If any behaviour, then we say no/don't, it can generate several probability in their psicologist. Maybe they will very bad, or very quitely.
So, the conclude in my opinion is, we allow to say no/don't when they out of edge. What's the edge? It very colorful with any factor.
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 12:01:07 AM

Not planning to give my children their own phone for a good few years yet, although who knows. Once they're around other children who have phones it becomes a lot more difficult. For the moment Barbies do the trick and I'm hoping it will stay that way for a good few years yet. Definitely don't see the need for one for children under the age of ten, it's difficult enough limiting time on the tablet, although it does seem to be a case of 'out of sight out of mind', they quite happily play for hours without it, but as soon as the tablet enters the picture it's tough to get them off it. I find that the more time you spend off your own phone, the easier it is to persuade children to do the same. How can you be surprised that a child wants to play on a phone when all they see is you staring at at your own?

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Dobriy 4el

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:40:30 PM

Really some parents can't tell children "no" I and I consider that shortly such parents will shake "fruits".вeдь encouraging any whim of the child we turn education into overindulgence!
if you so have to say no and ragirovat on production tears, snivels, shouts and stamping by legs that can just talk to the child and obstnit your decision? and in general I consider what indulged the child will deliver a heap of efforts already in a teenage voszrast and precisely in old age the glass of water won't bring.
B1tUnl0ck3r

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

because they couldn't say no to themselves.

My daughter is 10 years old and wants a mobile phone (mainly because some of her friends at school have them). I have told her when she starts secondary school she can have a phone as she will be travelling on her own.
Some parents don't seem to be able to say no to their children and I have seen children at her school as young as 6 walking around with the latest iPhones, this is society gone made surely when parents cave in and can't say no to their children.

funny as soon as she will have one the conditionning matrix to sexualize her the fastest and lead her to sell herself will be deployed... becareful, they control what she will see... it will be subtle, even to the point that a male brain will not be able even if really aware to pick the subconsious programming...

remember she is just useful for them until the wall, then they will dump her...

it's fast electronic combats warfare, build by the proud Veterans of various armies... soulless...

a story, young girl get a phone, they cloud her to for one of them, in a decentralized matter get her first.

that's it...

some are so naive and uneducated, they can't even conceptualize this... they just deny, self preservation for the immature...

remember if you don't pay her her phone, and then everything she will be tempted to sell herself for that...

poor you...

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

Over pampering of kids is not healthy for their overall development. Parents should grant the request of their children when it is necessary and know to say no of such request will not help in their growth and maturity
Divine.bc

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

I think if you always cave to your children's wants it hinders them in the future. I think that might be part of the problem with the western world these days. To many people believe that they are entitled to whatever they want when that simply is not the case. You cant always get what you want and that is a lesson that needs to be learned early.
Lordsamj

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:29:19 AM

thats bad parenting if you cant say no to your kid, but those parents that give phones to their kids too may also have a good reason for doing it. but good parenting is when you have a principle and you o by it no matter what your kid says or want.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

I have 10 years old son.and i buy him phone since ge was 7years old.i buy him not because i cant say no to him.or i buy him what he want.it depend on how you let your xhild use his gadget.i let him use saturday and sunday.and if he finished already his homework.and i dont let him to use internet if were not together.he used his phone for games.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:31:27 AM

You made a right decision mate. You do not let your child ruin his future with his own doings. When a child adopts the use of the cellphone or any other social media at the very young age, it is impossible for you to change this kind of routine when he is doing it excessively because it releases a chemical called dopamine that gives a feeling of "feels good" which is very addictive if it is not given a treatment at the very start.
Arphaxat

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

The society should understand, or rather the parents, that the child should communicate with the rosters at such a young age, and not sit in the phone, because the kindergarten and the school are one of the stages in the formation of the person's personality.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

My daughter is 10 years old and wants a mobile phone (mainly because some of her friends at school have them). I have told her when she starts secondary school she can have a phone as she will be travelling on her own.
Some parents don't seem to be able to say no to their children and I have seen children at her school as young as 6 walking around with the latest iPhones, this is society gone made surely when parents cave in and can't say no to their children.

it doesnt matter weather you give or not give her a smartphone it could also be a very good decision.

Separate_Bass

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

I'm completely at your side. Sometimes it seems to me that people are crazy. Sometimes I think that it was and will be.
Some parents are simply irresponsible. Not only they do ALL the whims of their children. And their children will be egocentric. Such upbringing affects families like yours and mine. Because it's really hard to tell a child "no" and explain why you made such a decision.
Some parents are too lazy to educate their children, because it is much easy just give the child what they want and do not think about the consequences.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: