Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Currently OOS - Gigabyte 280x NIB (up to 800KHs/each) + USB risers  (Read 3543 times)
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 08:36:49 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2014, 05:41:56 AM by crazyates

Hello! We are selling Gigabyte R9 280x Rev 2.0 GPUs. We got a large batch in on 2/14, with more shipments to come soon after.

What are you selling?
We are selling two items at this time:

- Gigabyte R9 280x Rev 2.0 cards NIB (Model# GV-R928XOC-3GD)
IMHO, simply the best scrypt-mining GPU out there. It hashes amazingly well, and can even undervolt like a champ. It's impressive how cool they run for being so quiet.

- 60cm USB-style powered PCIe risers
The best riser you can buy for your rig. We run these on all of our rigs. Stable, flexible, and simply the best. End of story.

What are your prices?
- Gigabyte R9 280x - $430 USD
This is ~15% discount compared to Amazon or Newegg, and still allows us to make a small profit.

- 60cm USB PCIe riser - $23 USD
This puts us at one of the cheapest riser prices out there right now, but the catch is you can only get 1 riser for every GPU you buy. Wink

Where are you shipping from? How much is shipping?
Shipping is from the Northeast USA. We only ship to the lower 48 USA.

The cost of shipping depends on how many GPUs you order, and where you are located. PM us for an estimate.

What payment methods do you accept?
We only accept BTC. Mt Gox is basically a non-factor in the BTC world, now, so we will go by the current Coinbase rate at the time of sale.

Do you accept escrow?
If escrow is required, we can accommodate that. If not, we will only ship once payment has been received. I personally have been involved in BTC for 2+ years now, and our business has been operating (outside of Bitcoin) for nearly 6 years. We do not intend to ruin our (or my) reputation over a few GPUs.

What condition will the GPUs be in?
We will not open, test, flash, or tune this new batch of GPUs. Boxes may or may not be shrink wrapped, but the cards will be untouched, and brand new in box.

If you would like one of the GPUs that we have opened previously, and have already tested, undervolted, and re-flashed, we can accommodate that. These GPUs will be barely 1 month old, run ~65C, undervolted (less VRM stress), clean, and in original boxes. We can give you an estimate on what to expect for a hashrate/powerdraw. Unless you explicitly say you want one of the tuned cards, you will get an un-touched, NIB one.

How many can I buy?
We only sell what we have in stock. We will not take your coins unless we have the GPUs/risers in-hand, ready to ship. Our supply is limited, and they will go on a first-come first-serve. However, if we don't have enough for your liking, not to worry! We are always getting more, and hope to have a constant supply of these coming in over the next few weeks.

We just got our 3rd batch in, with the first two batches supplying our private farm. From here on out, the majority of the future shipments will be available for sale.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to PM me. I can also give you our phone number if you would like to chat.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:53:34 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 01:52:55 AM by crazyates

PLEASE NOTE!

I am out of town from Feb 15-22nd. If you have any questions/concerns, or would like to purchase, please feel free to still send me a PM! My boss, Jim, will be handling my forum account while I'm gone, and can facilitate payment, shipping, or answer any questions you may have.

This forum account will still be checked daily, so hopefully any communication issues won't present any delay in payment/shipping. If the forum PM system is too inconvenient, email or phone are also available. Just let us know! Thank you for your patience in this.

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:16:42 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 01:00:43 AM by crazyates

We've been hashing with these Gigabyte models for a while now, and they are pretty dang sweet for mining. Most of what we have are the F60 versions (Elpida), and get at least 740khs. We have a few of the F70 versions (Hynix), which get upwards of 800kh/s! I do not know what version the new ones are going to be. The tri-fan design does an excellent job keeping the core cool, as seen by the screenshot below, and is very quiet.

Here are pictures of our previous orders. These are cards we currently have, cards we are currently mining on, are not the cards we are selling. However, they are the same brand/make/model, and is a good indicator of what you will be getting.

samuraizero

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:47:45 PM

First round of cards should be in the office by this evening. Second round should be soon. Still have some for sale!

Any chance you can share your config for getting 740khs?  I can only swing about 725
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:44:00 AM

First round of cards should be in the office by this evening. Second round should be soon. Still have some for sale!
Any chance you can share your config for getting 740khs?  I can only swing about 725
Sure. If you've got the F60 BIOS, flash it with The Stilts's modified F60 from the Litecoin forums. He tweaks the RAM timings, and allows you to OC your core farther before your hashrate drops off. If you've got the the F70 BIOS, you're all set. Those F70s hash like a mofo beast.

(F60 designates that is uses Elpida RAM, while F70 designates that is uses Hynix RAM. If you've followed scrypt for any time, you'll know the difference and know it is not insignificant).

For both versions, use the same settings: 13.12 drivers, sgminer 4.1.0, tc 8193, g 2, w 256, I 13, and fan 80%. Don't use auto-fan or temp-target or anything else.

If your mem can OC far enough (>1800), then set your mem to that. I use 1810 on the cards that can. If you can't hit 1800, stick with 1500. Between 1500-1800 is crap, but once you get over that 1800 hump, you can rock some good settings. I have yet to get a F60 card over 1800, but some of the F70s can. Most of our cards run at 1500.

Then, start your core at 1025 and work up in 5mhz increments until your hashrate drops off. On an unmodified F60, this will happen somewhere around 1020-1050 for ~710-725kh/s. On a modified F60, this allows that same card to go up to  1065-1085 for ~740-755kh/s. On a F70, this happens somewhere around 1100-1125 for ~775-785kh/s. On the F70s that can OC the RAM to >1800, this drop off will happen closer to 1130-1150 for ~795-810kh/s.

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:54:11 AM

We got our first shipment in today! Our risers are still in the mail, but are in-state, and will be delivered tomorrow (Saturday) or Monday. We will start shipping GPUs out to people as soon as we get the risers in.

Most of the GPUs we got today are already accounted for, but if you're even remotely interested, send me a PM and I can tell you what's available. We're also expecting more to come in soon, and we have several more orders in queue. We hope to have a constant stream of GPUs coming to us, so that anyone who wants one can get one with little wait, and at cheaper prices than Newegg or Amazon.

One of the boxes we got:

crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2014, 12:01:20 AM

We got the risers in today! Shipments will go out Monday.

If I have sent you a BTC address requesting payment, it means your cards are accounted for in the first batch. If I have not sent you an addy requesting payment, it means we unfortunately ran out of available cards, and will not be able to ship at this time. However, we are expecting more cards in soon, and will update when we will be available to sell more!

I firmly believe in only accepting payment for what we have in-hand. If you would like to be a part of our next batch, please PM me, and we will put you on our waiting list, with a number of how many GPUs you want. Only once we get them, will we accept payment and ship your cards. I hope you can understand our reasoning for doing this, and hope it doesn't inconvenience you in any way.

1world

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:54:56 PM

Hi crazyate  can you please give me you ph# so i can give a call about the V-cards and risers.
Thanks again Kelly
1world

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:06:12 PM

Hay man sorry for my last well i guess it was a post i meant it to be a priv message about the PH:
again sorry got'a lov the newbies huh lol
Amberdark

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:33:49 PM

totally off topic, but your explanation was spot on, I got all my cards to 750+ thanks to you!
I would totally tip you but unfortunately I can't afford to do so right now, however you have my appreciation if that is worth anything to you!

P.S I get better results with TC 11200

BTC: 1C2PEyy1WY5rdATPiYqh9BKPo3SubSnkdV
Donations are welcome and very much appreciated!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: