Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:52:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano threatens Ethereum!  (Read 1449 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

Ethereum is the most stable and best alchemy in the market. nothing threatens him

You like him!
3 years from now I wonder if you like him!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tilisil

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:02:15 AM

Currently, Cardano is unlikely to be able to beat Ethereum,Ethereum is the most stable and best coin on the market.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

Currently, Cardano is unlikely to be able to beat Ethereum,Ethereum is the most stable and best coin on the market.

It is FLAWED!
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:12:47 AM

That's a nice initiative taken by Cardano Network. Ghey are making the competition more wild. Cryptospace is born and bred with competition and so every projects needs to live up to standard or you'll be kicked out of the boxing ring. Big ups to ADA for those initiatives!

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

The problems of congestion in the last days of the Ethereum network are under the eyes of all, but I, before making comparisons, I would wait before having official confirmation of this possible partnership of Cardano with Google. In my opinion Cardano is a very good level project, but overall it is still far from ETH levels
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:19:00 AM

Cardano can grow well in the future! ADA with new technology and development will be able to replace ETH and Bitcoin! But I think Token is also developing very strong!
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:48:37 AM

I am not kidding you Cardano could be the Next big thing!
The ETH network is congested and can’t cope!
If Google team up with Cardano OMG
Cardano is currently 15 cents approx!
This is an unbelievable opportunity. They are going to roll out debit cards and ATMs in the future amongst an array of many exciting projects.
Google and Cardano teaming up is on the cards!

https://bcfocus.com/news/cardano-ada-googles-proximity-threatens-ethereum/17878/

At the present time, a large number of ICO are scammers. It is very important to approach the choice of the project for investment.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

This is an unbelievable opportunity. They are going to roll out debit cards and ATMs in the future amongst an array of many exciting projects.

https://bcfocus.com/news/cardano-ada-googles-proximity-threatens-ethereum/17878/

At the present time, a large number of ICO are scammers. It is very important to approach the choice of the project for investment.

Cardano is not an ICO bright boy!
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

On my mind Ethereum is so strong and powerful that it can not be threatened by any other alternative cryptocurrency. Cardano is an interesting project but I don’t think that it is threat for Ethereum.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:51:54 AM

I do not know if Cardano can become the new Ethereum, I can only say that if there was an official confirmation of its partnership with Google would be excellent news for the whole sector. Cardano is a cryptocurrency of great value, its team is working very well and has great potential for growth for the future
mariomerula

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

I don't know if Cardano can beat Ethereum and I don't think so really but if they will partners with google for sure prices will rise soon Wink

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
Dek_Fakhri

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

cardano can not threaten the eth. ETH has already proved itself from the best side. The network is not overcrowded, just overcharged commissions are simply unjustified, but this should be temporary
why Cardano threaten Ethereum is not Ethereum what good coins because Cardano want to overtake ETH to be the best altcoin after Ethereum then Cardano threatens Ethereum but I know Cardano will not be able to threaten ETH because ETH has good growth

ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:45:11 AM

I do not think that this is possible in the next few years. Now Ethereum is such a giant with which it is very difficult to fight. Undeniably, Cardano is a very promising cryptocurrency, but even if they unite with Google, they can be the second to claim . I believe that in 2019 this will happen.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

cardano is speculated to be one of the coins that threatens ethereum and will continue to be a potent coin, but this should be analyzed for now cardano can not be used as a counter ethereum maybe some time ahead can happen.

eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

Let's see if that happens! Do you think Vitalik Buterin will just sit by and get wreck? Well the answer is big NO! Ethereum will soon go to POS ang change itself, a lot people will hoard eth and let's see if "Casper" will be a good one.
Skoroded

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

cardano market capitalization has increased dramatically in recent years ... they were successful . but I don't think it can harm etherium.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:43:57 PM

Wow if that happens it will really be a very big news to cryptos space and I wish this new will come to true, it will make other big tech giants to look into cryptos and this will bring a huge and massive bull run.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:58:47 PM

While the Eth team supports the project and implements all that is planned, I think in other platforms there is no need.
reptylia

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:59:28 PM

Thanks to the powerful core of the system, developed on the basis of the Proof of Stake algorithm and its complement - Ouroboros data transfer protocol, the Cardano project became a real opportunity to improve the entire smart contract platform and create a new decentralized economy.
oho

Activity: 490

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

I do not claim, but I think that this is a wrong opinion! ETH it is about 2000 altkoins! And I think that ETH has all the possibilities to scale its network!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: