Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:53:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano threatens Ethereum!  (Read 1453 times)
hanzosum

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:57:17 PM

We are not in competition but in BLOCKCHAINCool

It's an awesome revolution for nearly all IT and IOT and what else can be used with Internet of Things. So blockchain a huge nearly endless chain is which can store man many more projects side by side Cardano and ETH and millions.

I see some fanatic and fanboy feelings on yor topic title then you may think Cardano surpass ETH however that's just tech place and so investor will choose by their needs. There are better projects than both Cardano and ETH however investor chooses safely workable one.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

I don't think that's true. Cardano is backed by Input Output Hong Kong (IOHK). Previously, co-founder Charles Hoskinson worked closely with Ethereum. The first stage of work with Cardano began addressing the problems of scalability, which is characteristic of Ethereum. Just like Ethereum and Neo, this platform allows you to run decentralized applications and smart contracts. It will work in layers, which will provide the system with flexibility and allows for updates using soft forks.
antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:50:03 PM

To be honest , I'm the first to hear about this coin . and I believe that it is not a threat .
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

I agreed that ADA is a coin with potential. As much as I like ADA, I don’t think ADA is able to threaten ETH, both coins are good and have potential to grow.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:21:02 PM

It's not a threat, They can't offer services like Ethereum has. Maybe Waves and Nem(XEM) are the best candidate so far. ADA(Cardano) should evolve their project, But i really believe on the project itself.

K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

cardano is not a threat to ethereum but it might be but not for now it may take a few more years to do it
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

Cardano has great potential, and its main network is said to be on the line soon, but Cardano is not mature enough compared to Ethereum. More companies are now more willing to cooperate with Ethereum than Cardano. Of course, there are The threat is not only Cardano, but also EOS, NEO, etc.

I love both ADA and ETH. However, I cannot understand why some people really think that Cardano is a threat to Ethereum? Suppose, you will find the answers in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIpy9NU0KN0
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

What you write is just words, and here only facts are count. The fact is that ethereum is the second best cryptocurrency and it will not change quickly, maybe it makes sense in what you write, but cardano will never achieve what ethereum
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:19:04 PM

I agreed that ADA is a coin with potential. As much as I like ADA, I don’t think ADA is able to threaten ETH, both coins are good and have potential to grow.
I also think so if ethereum will stay on top of cardano,
but in any case in the world any cryptocurrency can happen,
so I think we just follow the development to make it clearer
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

It's ridiculous cardano started on the platform of the etherium)) And now he threatens him) Ethereum out of competition that's for sure. But the EOS can become a competitor.
Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

Cardano is really a major thing alongside the ethereum. As of late for a short cardano went past ethereum as far as market capital. Cardano at give has come up a solitary layer and the second layer is a work in progress. Conceivably when the whole improvement comes to impact it'll achieve high.
lena1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:13:57 AM

Etherium has already established itself as a good reliable coin, so Cardano can not threaten it!
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

I think that OMG is a good coin and it is worth investing in, but it is unlikely that it will become a new Ethereum. Despite the support that this coin has, it is not enough.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:28:58 AM

I know that ADA is a really good cryptocurrency although its price at the moment is really low. But I don't think ADA has any chance to become competitor of ETH cause there are others better altcoins than ADA like NEO or EOS, I think EOS and NEO are the competitors of ETH at the moment but ADA Smiley).

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
dedocry

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

Cardano currently has so many competitors like Eos, Neo, Tezos, VeChain, Zilliqa and Icon. So, I don't think it's anywhere near to compete with Ethereum yet.

On the other hand, we can just say that the position of the Ethereum will be increasingly weakened. Sooner or later the Ethereum can lose his position. Not everything is good with Ethereum

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Do4a

Activity: 532

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:24 AM

I don't think that Cardano is the main competitor because there are many other projects that can destroy the air, but also do not deny that Cardano is a good investment in dolgosrok

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:46:55 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 10:58:28 AM by ttookk

People tend to overestimate the importance of the technology side and underestimate the network effect. "Barely working" is absolutely enough for a project to stay alive.

Plus, Cardano is a project managed by a team with other obligations. As far as I know, it is solely managed by IOHK, which is a problem all on its own, because there is no decentralization from a development point of view. Granted, Ethereum isn't *that* well decentralized either in that regard, but at least it has hundreds of devs working on top of it.

Yet, the IOHK, working on ADA, is working on Etereum Classic as well. No focus and a weird layout of incentives, if you ask me.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:26 AM

Personally for me, I think even with all this potentials and features of cardano that you stated, I still think cardano cannot threaten ethereumbecause they are two different coin and they also have different technology but ethereum will remain the best and most potential altcoin in crypto.
data100

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:24 AM

I personally still trust Ethereum. Although there are some shortcomings in Ethereum, it is not stagnant. I think Cardano can't easily beat Ethereum.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:31:55 AM

I think there's no altcoin could that threathen ethereum for now. Eventhough sometimes the ethereum network is congested but the team are working to solve that problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: