Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC True Ponzi.com 1.3x payouts for all investors next 3 rounds!!! Take a look  (Read 3251 times)
mdzedzej (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:26:28 PM

Also the limits are lifted at the moment,so you can invest as much as you want to.And payouts are instant once the requirements are met.

Thats bonus. All newbies account telling how legit it is and once someone thrown accusation limits has been lifted.

Thats really give me confidence about this site.
Any full member or higher with history on forum can vouch for it?
I mean i know when someone starting something like that he must build trust and maybe few people was paid but can anyone who is trusted can say this is not scam?

even the accuser got his payout, and admitted it on the forums, he filled my email with threatening messages and spammed the sites shoutbox,
MBoudet

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:28:12 PM

THIS IS A SCAM.  STILL NOT PAID AFTER 48 HOURS.

https://blockchain.info/tx/645fa1f47d0af354a4aa822ee6f9ed6d13731d454f3cc91f424c14a8b9ba69b8
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:30:57 PM

I received my payment earilier,now I'm waiting for my second.The site's paying.

Yours "i got paid" dosnt count. I asked for members who have history and are trusted.

You just another newbie account to advertise this and fill thread with crap like that.
gofoter

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:32:00 PM

You should contact the op.And by the way earlier the max which you were allowed to send was 0.1 bitcoins so at this point you weren't able to participate.There is a rules section in the site.So I believe the system skipped this.The site's not a scam.

mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:33:16 PM

that isnt even the address to the site wallet..... lol
EVERYONE PLEASE CHECK THE FACTS BEFORE LISTENING TO Mr. Brainwashers spam, he owns a site is is aggressivly trying to end the competition,

that is the address for  http://www.ponzi.be/ check the facts before you fill up my thread with nonsense, good try brainwasher
gofoter

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:34:23 PM

And I don't advertise this.I'm sure there are other people on here who were paid.I'm just saying how the things are.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:34:28 PM

Also the limits are lifted at the moment,so you can invest as much as you want to.And payouts are instant once the requirements are met.

Thats bonus. All newbies account telling how legit it is and once someone thrown accusation limits has been lifted.

I mean i know when someone starting something like that he must build trust and maybe few people was paid but can anyone who is trusted can say this is not scam?

even the accuser got his payout, and admitted it on the forums, he filled my email with threatening messages and spammed the sites shoutbox,

So what? Your account still newbie. Why limits have been lifted? Aparently your site will have limits to avoids "...  payouts to slow or cease completely..."

And now limits lifted? Why? Maybe because time to finish and make as much as possible?
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:46:57 PM

What about that:
Why did you made small print? No one can read this shit on your site.

By entering this contest you agree that you are 18 years of age and you understand that this is a contest not a sale. contest winner will be notified via www.btctrueponzi.com with a public announcement and also provide tracking number. Winner can not redeem prize for Cash, nor BTC. The prize is Brand new in the box and is not elegible for refund nor redemtion of fiat currency of any kind.

This is the details on your site which is visible only for superman...

Why such a stupid move?
And change that typo in this small print.

gofoter

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:49:00 PM

Well,this only explains the rules.I don't see anything wrong here except the fact that maybe it should've been written with bigger letters.But it doesn't provide any new information really.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:54:33 PM

Well,this only explains the rules.I don't see anything wrong here except the fact that maybe it should've been written with bigger letters.But it doesn't provide any new information really.

Well, maybe it only explain rules but if no one can read it this can mean anything dont u think?
And rules? What rules? Are you acctually registered anywhere as business etc so u need to put info like that on site?

And answer why limits are lifted? You going against your own rules. WHY?
gofoter

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:56:34 PM

Well,I agree with you on this.Maybe it's a mistake by the op.He should be able to fix it.
And I think that the lift is temporary but op should be able to explain it better.

s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:00:42 PM

Well,I agree with you on this.Maybe it's a mistake by the op.He should be able to fix it.
And I think that the lift is temporary but op should be able to explain it better.

Who cares what you think. I point something which i found and dont need anyone to clap for me just because its nice.
Question was asked and nothing back.

So...
mdzedzej (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:47:07 PM

k well the site isnt going to make it past the 48 hour mark, so all those with deposits not returned, contact me via text or email, your money will be paid back, mdzedzdej@icloud.com, and # is +1-843-830-6265, not worried about bots, will block spam The reason i posted this is because i want the ponziers to know that i will pay them back, im not trying to scam unlike what those morons said, everything was paid back as it was supposed to until people bashed for no reason, i will pay back deposits shortly, once i launch a more detailed site with member login ponziers who did not bash will be getting a 0.1 BTC credit whic you will receive the code from me, this credit can be used to play any of the gambling games that will be on the site

List of first games:
Lottery
Poker
Blackjack
Dice
Billiards(Pool)
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:49:23 PM

k well the site isnt going to make it past the 48 hour mark, so all those with deposits not returned, contact me via text or email, your money will be paid back, mdzedzdej@icloud.com, and # is +1-843-830-6265, also

Not smart to post your details. Bots will spam u like hell. Use PM instead.
StinkyS4L

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:49:45 PM

I was paid out, granted I only sent in once since IMO you have to get in on Ponzi's early if you ever wish to see your money again.
You can see my previous posts on this thread including https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462394.msg5113987#msg5113987

ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:50:16 PM

k well the site isnt going to make it past the 48 hour mark, so all those with deposits not returned, contact me via text or email, your money will be paid back, mdzedzdej@icloud.com, and # is +1-843-830-6265, also

Pmed
TheCatLife

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:12:46 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 09:51:54 PM by TheCatLife

The site hasn't even been up for 48 hours..

There are multiple users on the ponzi site who can CONFIRM IT IS NOT A SCAM

I myself have been paid out more than once.

LOOK:

http://i57.tinypic.com/2d10q3m.jpg
Gordon83

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:54:29 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 11:44:08 PM by Gordon83

http://s23.postimg.org/kfe9oig1j/proof.jpg
http://s17.postimg.org/5msgus2uz/proof2.jpg
If anyone wanted proof of me getting paid out as well, here it is.
Bear in mind that I live in a very different time zone most of you guys, gmt+13.

'course, it's been a while because Mr. Brainwasher decided to create an unfounded panic, throwing out baseless accusations of illegitimacy, slowing input and destroying returns. Think about how panic selling at a small dip in btc prices can see further price reductions.
That's why Mr. Brainwash reeks of a potential ponzi maker trying to besmirch the competition.
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:15:15 AM

I will ask again: WHY ONLY NEWBIE COMMENTING ABOUT HOW LEGIT THIS IS?
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:21:40 AM

I will ask again: WHY ONLY NEWBIE COMMENTING ABOUT HOW LEGIT THIS IS?

cause mostly only newbies are dumb enough to play it or its just all his accounts
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: