Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:15:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Alert  (Read 293 times)
christofyler (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

I want to inform you guys about scam ICO who use bounty hunters to prompt their project but at the end they refuse to paid even some of them who try to pay, pay useless token like 10$,5$... I think projects like that need to be bring to people notice.

Avoid kelta

Kelta’s a scam project. #scamalert #scam #scammers

#Kelta has cheated its bounty hunters who has worked for them  they refuse to show hunter stakes on spreadsheet. Fraudsters! Even if we tried to ask questions related to bounty in the community they ignore our message if you keeping asking them the same question they will quickly notice other members in the group that members who is spamming the group will be ban. Guys just look at that statement who does know that they are referring to bounty hunters.
I really think project like these need to be reported. #kelta the scam project of the year. #KELTAcom #George_Mac {CEO of kelta}.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:08:48 PM

Is this their ANN thread?

Can you post your conversation with them to make your accusation consistent?
Beeblebrox23

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

I wish more people will post their experience here. I can concur with many others that Kelta mining is scam.  They have been giving me the run-around for quite a while on issues regarding ETH withdrawals from their platform.  Ever since my enquiries, they have also de-activated their links from their website to their Telegram group.  No one can get in and warn the others. 

They also don’t leave any electronic evidence of concretely dodging you, they simply repeat the same party line with every enquiry:  “Please wait longer”.  I have taken a few screenshots of people with the same issues, but I was eventually banned from the group for wanting to know if there are actually any people in the group who has received an ETH payout. 

There are so many other issues like lying to their airdrop participants about the value of their tokens, the value of the mining, the fact that there is actually no warehouse with any mining equipment, which they claim goes up to 10Mw, and so on and so forth….

I just wish more people can open their eyes and start making a move on the whole fiasco.  People like this completely screw up the trust in a crypto community where trust is already hard to find, except of course for blockchain technology itself.

I’m quite persistent and really won’t rest until these guys are eventually exposed.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

I think you should post more details like where the project and team is based and then research more about the laws in that country or find contacts to cyber crime or other law enforcement agencies there and complain against these scammers so that they can be brought to justice.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Do you have evidence to prove that the project is Scam or not? I think you need to provide more information for everyone to consider the project. The information you provided is too vague.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:53:13 PM

things like this happen often and I have experienced them but I can't blame the project, actually it's also my fault because I was wrong in choosing a project but honestly I don't know who actually did bounty hunter because there were some cases people who do not distribute token reward to bounty hunter which despite being given by the developer

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

Scam projects where bounty hunters are being used and dumped have been reported severally and actually I have been victim of a project whereby the team finished the ICO and run with the raised money without listing the coin nor following the roadmap so I want to urge the project devs to start seeing bounty hunters as strategic partner of every ICOs
cumocmeo

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

All cloud mining is a scam
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

at this time it was rampant fraud, the bounty program should be abolished immediately if a case like this continued to happen in front of us, the bounty hunter was never prioritized. I'm really disappointed lately. many projects are successful and reach hardcap but don't pay for bounty hunter services. it is very fatal and there must be a selection of developers and CEO who often cheat
Wibizza

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

This particular scam is a commentary, which has the appearance of being a service that allows you to know other people sharing your post. And things like this often happen and I have experienced it but I don't blame the project completely.
Mezounbanned

Activity: 342

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:23:35 AM

Hello,
I would like to know how good the Kelta project is. They keep on sending me invitation. It looks all nice of course in demo. Did anyone earn there anything?
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:10:03 AM

Thanks for the warning! Now in 2018, 90% of all ico projects are scammers. We need to do a thorough analysis.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:29:36 PM

I want to inform you guys about scam ICO who use bounty hunters to prompt their project but at the end they refuse to paid even some of them who try to pay, pay useless token like 10$,5$... I think projects like that need to be bring to people notice.

Avoid kelta

Kelta’s a scam project. #scamalert #scam #scammers

#Kelta has cheated its bounty hunters who has worked for them  they refuse to show hunter stakes on spreadsheet. Fraudsters! Even if we tried to ask questions related to bounty in the community they ignore our message if you keeping asking them the same question they will quickly notice other members in the group that members who is spamming the group will be ban. Guys just look at that statement who does know that they are referring to bounty hunters.
I really think project like these need to be reported. #kelta the scam project of the year. #KELTAcom #George_Mac {CEO of kelta}.
thanx for warning in advance. but let's hope they will give what they must sooner or later. everyone can have rough times. but really, it's unfair we have to pay for it. good luck mate

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

it happens a lot, it happens. I don't argue, and it's all very upsetting, but it's also our fault because we don't study the project we're going to be involved in very carefully.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

yes, thank you for the information, I think this year many scam ICO, and fraud. it is not easy to choose good ICO, sometimes ICO that we consider bad, becomes a successful ICO.

reading websites, whitepaper and onepager is not enough, so, the bounty manager must be a priority choice. and finally, luck will answer it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: