Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevermind Bitcoin Price Drop – Binance on Track to See $1 Billion Profit  (Read 159 times)
yagizpoyraz (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:13:04 PM

Nevermind Bitcoin Price Drop – Binance on Track to See $1 Billion Profit

Details:
https://cryptotown.io/news/nevermind-bitcoin-price-drop-binance-on-track-to-see-1-billion-profit-bitcoinist/index.html
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:26:11 PM

More good news for BNB holders, as Binance will continue to spend a portion of their profits to buyback and burn some of their tokens.
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

That's why I even dreaming on making my own exchange and create a new shitcoin that can be traded with any coins which listed on my exchange, also burning them on every quarter so my users will buy more of my shitcoin. Kiss
dumiya

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

No doubt. It's a shocking amount of profit. There were a considerable number of other crypto exchanges before Binance's birth. But they couldn't exploit this crypto exchange business.
I think they acquired most of traders from their affiliate program as they gave 50% commission to the affiliates and it worked really well for them.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

But they couldn't exploit this crypto exchange business.

I wouldn't call it exploitation. Binance have showed their professionalism time and time again. Their customer service and communication with the community when something goes wrong is second to none. Just compare them to the likes of Coinbase, and it is easy to see why they are the number one exchange in the world right now.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:59:39 PM

More good news for BNB holders, as Binance will continue to spend a portion of their profits to buyback and burn some of their tokens.

Indeed, very lucky BNB Holders and those who bought when it was still low. Binance is the most popular exchange right now, with huge volume being traded daily its  very attainable to gain $1 Billion dollars worth of profit. Its good to have a buyback,it will further push the BNB price.

Open for Campaigns
Minerall

Activity: 235
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:36:17 PM

Price of Bitcoin varies differently. It do not have any connection with the internal stability of any country. People who founded Bitcoin are free to change rates or prices of Bitcoin. So it is up to them when and why they drops the price of Bitcoin.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

I do think Binance deserves the profit because of their efforts. By far, this is best exchange I have traded in. I hope Binance can keep up to the standard and become better in the future.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

Details:
https://cryptotown.io/news/nevermind-bitcoin-price-drop-binance-on-track-to-see-1-billion-profit-bitcoinist/index.html
No doubt bitcoin is that much profitable that one can’t even dream off and obviously it has made a tremendous progress since the year it was introduced but still there is something lacking in the bitcoin, look I have something to share with you, I bought some bitcoin and till now I am holding them and still not getting any profit, so I just want to know, what could we do with the overall profit if personally I am getting no profit from the bitcoin.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:50:42 AM

Details:
No doubt bitcoin is that much profitable that one can’t even dream off and obviously it has made a tremendous progress since the year it was introduced but still there is something lacking in the bitcoin, look I have something to share with you, I bought some bitcoin and till now I am holding them and still not getting any profit, so I just want to know, what could we do with the overall profit if personally I am getting no profit from the bitcoin.

maybe it is time that you start actually reading the stuff you are quoting and answering to before answering to them!
this is not talking about bitcoin being profitable or not, it is about Binance (an altcoin exchange service) making that much profit so far from the fees they have been earning from their large number of users. not to mention that you bumped a 1 month old topic here.

Only Bitcoin
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:54:54 AM

Details:
Binance is a great exchange with the intelligent policies of the Binance development team. Besides the very low transaction costs, Binance will deduct their profits to buy BNB and burn the coins. So BNB is one of the coins I trust
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:43:48 AM

The market is falling sharply again today, and perhaps the exchange is the most profitable industry to encrypt the industry because no matter whether the market is red or the green exchange is making money every day. This may be the reason a lot of people like BNB.
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:08:12 AM

I do think Binance deserves the profit because of their efforts. By far, this is best exchange I have traded in. I hope Binance can keep up to the standard and become better in the future.

Yes, so far Binance is number  one exchange and number one in terms of traded volume. They continue to expand and very positive about the cryptocurrency. Its amazing to now that the are on target to make $1,000,000,000 in profit. kudos.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:20:07 AM

What is the relation of the binance track for their 1 billion profit target? Is there any relevance on the bitcoin market price drop? Well if there is then maybe it think it is the 1 billion profit target of bitcoin that relatively depreciates the value of bitcoin and taking the profit on fiat currency. In this way this is just similar to selling crypto for fiat money and there bitcoin market price drop started @ target 1 Billion USD profit.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:38:26 AM

I can see why Binance is boasting these numbers.  As far as I'm concerned Binance makes all other exchanges look like rubbish.  I now trade only coins being traded on Binance.  If your not on Binance I will not invest in your project.  Period. 
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:29:14 AM

That's very interesting news, it's always sound to have a part of one's crypto holdings in an exchange's coin simply because just as many(if not more) people are still trading in a bear market. but Binance is already very highly valued!

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: