Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:36:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP COMPLAINING!!!  (Read 1250 times)
anaivanova726

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

People have always been and will always be dissatisfied with the circumstances. This cannot be avoided . I don't pay attention to such trifles . You should always think with your head .
chelle5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:01:48 PM

We always complain even in good or bad times, we always  want the best,we are complaining in everything, I think we have to control our emotions, we have to understand what is going on.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:03:26 PM

yes, complaining is not something that can restore the level of market stability for the better, but the best thing to do is continue to give positive things to the currency crypto and I believe by contributing in the positive things will definitely impact the market level better.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:09:52 PM

Every single day there are different coins are introduced and new shit coin are produced (as they say). Don't get carried with your thoughts, Try to understand and be responsible of our action too, there are lot of people around the world who are taking advantage and make a use of it. The market right now is such a pain but also a learning to everybody. If you cant carry it anymore then leave nothing but footprints.  
REMEMBER:

You earned on it, You give your best on it,You give time on it, then atleast lift up your heads.

Yes your right...  It is very hard to work and it if there are a lots of people complaining about the current status now of bitcoin...  It is just like they always telling us that what we did is wrong and some a waste of time...  We dont need to worry too much about what happening in the market...  The things we can do as for to day is to ride on thw flows...
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

Complaints have always been and will be. A lot of people want easy money. Whales have been waiting for them. They take money from beginners easily so we see so many complaints. But I do not get tired of saying that cryptocurrencies in the right hands is a good income and a trap for greedy people.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:20:59 AM

People think that cryptocurrency is like a money-giving machine and it will make people riches overnight. To some extent, cryptocurrency rising in prices in the past gave false message to the people that investing in it is to become riches overnight. But that will not work and cryptocurrency is becoming stable and strong due to regulations.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

I always tell my friends that when its a dip, don't trip. Don't make hasty decisions because fear gets the best of you. I am confident of my investments and it will stay that way to be honest. I will never concede to defeat just because my token or coins value deteriorated. So stay sharp and active in your crypto investments and get the most out of it.

The idea is simple and evident! Just follow the technology and work only with promising coins with relevant ideas, that's all you need to feel confident during any panic and depression in the market. Cool coins will always grow, and strong teams will always improve their project! It means that the community of these coins will grow and feel good anyway!
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

Most of the beginners are expecting quick profit in crypto investment so they are all complaining the losses of investment. But just ignore the pros and accepting the cons it is my policy so they are all the change the attitude of crypto investment. Automatically this will normal on future market.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:55:41 PM

It's really hard to stop people from complainig now that we are in a longer bear market. I always read almost everyday in telegram group, people complaining about the price of coins/tokens. They asked of the project team to do something to increase the price. Usually the ones complaining are new to investing.
vladmiranda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:11:52 PM

Just need to have some patience and a bit of a brain to distinguish a shit coin from a good one. All the crap ones are on the little exchanges.
autocurently

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:54:08 PM

Many complain that way, but what to do. On this time lack.
It is worth doing something more useful .
ailyn30 (OP)

Activity: 140

Anonymous warrior

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Most of the beginners are expecting quick profit in crypto investment so they are all complaining the losses of investment. But just ignore the pros and accepting the cons it is my policy so they are all the change the attitude of crypto investment. Automatically this will normal on future market.

We can leave it as is, But usually people are too casual of making things impossible and conflict. Well I cant blame them for being of who they are.

I AM THE CRYPTO CURRENCY!
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:44:46 PM

Good words of advise. But can people really help it? How can they not complaining when something is really bothering them?
mikkev01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Stop complaining and learn how to make money in cryptos no matter the market situation. We must be positive and just do what is right because soon, we will get the rewards based from our dedication, hardwork and perseverance.
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

I think so too! Getting profit x2, x3 just the next month - it would be too easy. If everyone were making a profit, then who would pay for it? new people in the market? Then it would be a financial pyramid. Try to make a profit regardless of the situation on the market.

Bokugo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

I think so too! Getting profit x2, x3 just the next month - it would be too easy. If everyone were making a profit, then who would pay for it? new people in the market? Then it would be a financial pyramid. Try to make a profit regardless of the situation on the market.
But we do not complain about what happened. You must accept every field that has reached its peak at some point also collapsed. Electronic money too.
It is important that you know how to get past it so as not to lose money. Instead of complaining, find ways to make your money profitable.
Jumli

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:36:35 PM

for the problem of protest I think it's good, if not as we expected but many do not ignore it. and it's like not having to do a dispensation!
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

People have always been and will always be dissatisfied with the circumstances. This cannot be avoided . I don't pay attention to such trifles . You should always think with your head .
I sometimes all this huge market of crypto-currencies reminds something of an oriental bazaar in some Middle Eastern country. There is also always a lot of hustle and bustle when the seller and the buyer can not agree on the price. Here is the same - a huge market.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Most newbies in crypto investment or trading always complais when they see their funds going down unexpectedly and taking time to recover. At a time like this, patience had been tested for a long time now because of this red long candles. They should start learning from it instead of complaining and crying.
GUNGUN12

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Most newbies in crypto investment or trading always complais when they see their funds going down unexpectedly and taking time to recover. At a time like this, patience had been tested for a long time now because of this red long candles. They should start learning from it instead of complaining and crying.
However I agree with the statements people come here with the mind establishing that cryptocurrency means it is an advantage you will get rich at night but it is worng and when investors find it,
they become disappointed and complain. this place is a risk and cryto never disagreed with it, the thing we should devote is if taking the risk worthy or not for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: