Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:52:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOP COMPLAINING!!!  (Read 1247 times)
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

It is really annoying that people who aren't trying to understand the existing events in the crypto world and who aren't trying to get information on any subject are constantly complaining about everything. Either stop complaining or exit from this market. So you don't wear away at yourself or us.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:29:13 PM

Definitely, there are, we cannot deny the fact that there are shit coins and so many of them for that matter, but we cannot also leave the fact that there are good number of genuine coins. Which is why doing your research on coins you intend investing in.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:32:47 PM

Every single day there are different coins are introduced and new shit coin are produced (as they say). Don't get carried with your thoughts, Try to understand and be responsible of our action too, there are lot of people around the world who are taking advantage and make a use of it. The market right now is such a pain but also a learning to everybody. If you cant carry it anymore then leave nothing but footprints.  
REMEMBER:

You earned on it, You give your best on it,You give time on it, then atleast lift up your heads.

You cant blame others and throw them this words , we have different views and intensity level when to panic or gets frustrated. It's just a matter of patience of each person that needs to be extended no drama intended.
poketis22

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

Definitely, there are, we cannot deny the fact that there are shit coins and so many of them for that matter, but we cannot also leave the fact that there are good number of genuine coins. Which is why doing your research on coins you intend investing in.
We must always learn to determine good coins from bad ones, such is the world of crypto currency
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

I think that the main problem right now is that people invest in BTC and other crypto, because somebody has already earn a lot of money. But everyone goes crazy without fast profit.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

Every single day there are different coins are introduced and new shit coin are produced (as they say). Don't get carried with your thoughts, Try to understand and be responsible of our action too, there are lot of people around the world who are taking advantage and make a use of it. The market right now is such a pain but also a learning to everybody. If you cant carry it anymore then leave nothing but footprints.  
REMEMBER:

You earned on it, You give your best on it,You give time on it, then atleast lift up your heads.

When we find one or more results that do not match our expectations, complaining or regretting can not be avoided. With the presence of many shitcoins in the world of crypto, we must be more selective and careful not to be an easy target for the irresponsible people out there.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:13:37 PM

I think that the main problem right now is that people invest in BTC and other crypto, because somebody has already earn a lot of money. But everyone goes crazy without fast profit.
I don`t agree with you, not everyone goes crazy without fast profit. People invest in bitcoins for years, other cryptocurrencies comes after. There are swings on cryptomarket, how else to call it when most of bitcoin holders and traders buy other coins with bitcoins or ethereum, but later they buy back same main coins with their profit.
People should stop complaining and start observing the market and learn about it, only like that you will be able to track all this changes and make profit from them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

Complaining is human nature that if the results of the particular things are beyond out of their expectation then people will starting to complaining and maybe regreting their decission however crypto seems always be have unpredictable things and for those who can not accepting those risk i think it won't be suitable for them so people should be realize the risk before invest in crypto
KzStPn

Activity: 170
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

People have always complained and will complain, so the person is arranged. People will never be 100% happy. If the coin did not go to the exchange - it's bad. Has left on a stock exchange, it is not enough costs - it is bad. It will always be so.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:40 PM

I also think that complaining about the prices and the other things in crypto never give you a better profit. In my opinion, everyone should focus on the profit and understand that, there is no profit without patient.
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

Well, complaints won't solve anything. If you find yourself invest in sh*t coin by mistake, the best thing instead of complaining is to find a solution. The solution to this most times, is to opt out and invest into other better coins.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
jigsaw97

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

I also think that complaining about the prices and the other things in crypto never give you a better profit. In my opinion, everyone should focus on the profit and understand that, there is no profit without patient.
you are right there is no essence of taking your time for complaining for what are you wanted to take for like do you ever think that you can take some attention here , well there is no sense of it more focus on what you have to mind for not just by complaining.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:57:53 PM

I completely agree with the author of the topic. So many bad projects and bad coins are right now. I lost a lot of time and money when I participated in bad projects
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:41:08 AM

I try not to listen to news from the Internet and complaints that everything is bad, do your own research and look for real projects, and all the negative and garbage on the Internet do not take
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:20:18 AM

I think it's very hard for those investors to stop complaining. The risk of losing money when investing in any investment vehicle is part of the deal. But still they jumped to invest in cryptocurrency thinking only to make more money, then bear market came and they start complaining in telegram groups of the project they have invested.
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

I think it's very hard for those investors to stop complaining. The risk of losing money when investing in any investment vehicle is part of the deal. But still they jumped to invest in cryptocurrency thinking only to make more money, then bear market came and they start complaining in telegram groups of the project they have invested.

If I were the telegram admin in one project I'm sure my eyes would be tired to read and answers to a lot of complaining of the supporters and investors. But there is no way to stop of complaining on what happened because it's a normal and part of our life in crypto, complain as long as you are right.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

We can't stop them anyway cause they only wanting assurance and quick returns but truly not good cause it only ruins our community. But for sure, only newbies are doing this and they aren't have deep understanding towards crypto investment that force them to shout out base of what they experience now.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

It is not easy for people to just stop complaining. Even though I am not a fan of people complaining about their coins we need to understand that their money is in the market and they are watching the value of their coins day after day and the only thing they can do is complain about it. We all have our ways of coping, maybe complaining is theirs. As long as they don't panic sell there shouldn't be much of a problem.

Diego_Davis

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

REMEMBER:

I can agree with you to some extent. I can't say that I completely understand what you're saying. I do think tough that people need to take responsibility for their decisions. You can't just make stupid decisions and they complain to everybody when you get bad results. It's inevitable. It seems like half the posts on this forum around about the "bear" market. People are constantly complaining about losing. Complaining isn't helping anybody.
Youngflydude256

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:13:12 PM

The current situation is heart shattering. But there is nothing nobody can do about it. No matter how bad it gets the true crypto enthusiast will remain and never give up until it gets better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: