Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LiteBar Trade Thread  (Read 3459 times)
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 09:40:22 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 07:55:54 PM by PondSea

Open for business  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nocturnal2112

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 11:14:06 PM

So just for the hell of it anyone care to speculate on a starting price on these? Only a couple coins on coinmarketcap that have a similar number in existence: Total LTB (@ block 4555)= 22775.

RPC has 22,538 total with a MC of $153,422 are selling for 0.01023 BTC or $6.81 ea.

Bitgem, which is newer, and closer to this coin has a total of 24,969 BTG, with a MC of $ 228,360, are selling for 0.01375 BTC or $9.15 ea.

Both of those market caps are within very easy reach of a coin like this, I'm sure we'd all agree...

Thoughts, or math explaining another price point anyone?

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:21:13 PM

So just for the hell of it anyone care to speculate on a starting price on these? Only a couple coins on coinmarketcap that have a similar number in existence: Total LTB (@ block 4555)= 22775.

RPC has 22,538 total with a MC of $153,422 are selling for 0.01023 BTC or $6.81 ea.

Bitgem, which is newer, and closer to this coin has a total of 24,969 BTG, with a MC of $ 228,360, are selling for 0.01375 BTC or $9.15 ea.

Both of those market caps are within very easy reach of a coin like this, I'm sure we'd all agree...

Thoughts, or math explaining another price point anyone?

Sounds fair. Your prices are based on coins that are already established though. This coin still had to prove itself, and see if it does not die within a week. I will add my speculations for the price as of right now purely based on hashpower/return money. It seems that with 3.5mh at current difficulty you make about 30 coins per day. with my 3.5mh rig i'd say i could make 0.1 btc per day. This is a bit much but lets take this price to make it easier. so 30 coins = 0.1 btc. 1 coin is 0.1/30 = 0.0033 btc as of now purely based on hashpower. This could obviously go up alot more if the difficulty goes up.
Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 11:27:31 PM

Isn't the Bitgem one pretty new? idk I'm just thinking aloud here...lol

albertdros

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:31:09 PM

Isn't the Bitgem one pretty new? idk I'm just thinking aloud here...lol

alright, actually not really familiar with. Just guessing that it might be new but certainly not THAT new as people are paying 9 dollar per coin for it? I'm assuming its an established one. Anyway, let's continue the talk about the price and/or buying sell of this one Smiley If this one survives, it will be worth a lot very soon, since the block pay out will have within 5 days.
Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2014, 11:38:27 PM

I'm going to work under the assumption that nothing catastrophic is going to happen. Ofc, we all know it could but why be negative...lol

Well how about we come at it from the total coins minted perspective. 1.35 million total, that is pretty damn rare... Anyone know of a coin with a similar total coins to compare it to?

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:05:51 AM

I am currently paying 0.016 BTC for each coin.

Currently i charge 0.017 to rent my rigs per 1000.

Currently 5.6mh = about 48 every 24 hours.

So the cost of renting my rig out is what i am paying for this new coin, same as if i was mining them myself.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

albertdros

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:07:53 AM

I am currently paying 0.002 BTC for each coin.

So the cost of renting my rig out is what i am paying for this new coin, same as if i was mining them myself.

well we got our first buyer. Thanks for setting a price! I think it's a fair one too Smiley
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:14:49 AM

I am currently paying 0.002 BTC for each coin.

well we got our first buyer. Thanks for setting a price! I think it's a fair one too Smiley

Sorry 0.0016 as i can either get guaranteed 0.017 or a bet on this thus the difference.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 12:56:35 AM

Ok, so I am seeing 0.016, in the first "I'm paying" post, 0.002, in the quotes, and a final post saying 0.0016...

Which price is real?...lol

Also, they seem to be heading the wrong direction..Wink
albertdros

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:05:11 AM

Ok, so I am seeing 0.016, in the first "I'm paying" post, 0.002, in the quotes, and a final post saying 0.0016...

0.016 he said. What wrong direction? Better to discuss that in the main topic btw.
Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 01:21:32 AM

0.016 he said. What wrong direction? Better to discuss that in the main topic btw.

I am talking about the various prices going down 0.016, then 0.002, then 0.0016... rather than the alternative of up... I might be a seller, depending on the price...lol

pedemaann

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:42:39 AM

Hi I want to sell !

greece pool http://greece.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE
titanium pool http://titanium.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE

Forum:http://forum.xpoolcoin.com
Twitter :https://twitter.com/xpoolcoin
Email :support@xpoolcoin.com
Blis

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:21:20 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 05:57:25 AM by Blis

WTS: 8 Litebars

Price: Pm offer

Terms: Buyer goes first. I have been scammed to many times to ever go first again. If a person wishes to buy more then 1 we can exchange 1 at a time to make the buyer feel more comfortable. Pm me here if interested.

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:49:30 AM

Got scammed by MissBTC watch out.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:50:05 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 04:17:23 AM by ronaldinho_07

wts 170ltb = 3btc each ltb
pm me if you're interested in  Grin
im a trusted member  Smiley
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:46:49 AM

Got scammed by MissBTC watch out.

Let me guess, you sent the BTC first and then (s)he would send the LTB after? I don't suppose (s)he sent you a link to a private chatroom to discuss the deal?
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:11:26 AM

I have more, but I'm only willing to part with 10 at the moment  Grin

PM me with offers if interested if interested!
pedemaann

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:28:48 AM

WTS 14 LTB

PM me offer

greece pool http://greece.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE
titanium pool http://titanium.xpoolcoin.com ! 0.5 FEE

Forum:http://forum.xpoolcoin.com
Twitter :https://twitter.com/xpoolcoin
Email :support@xpoolcoin.com
Thrash

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:31:08 AM

I might part with some for the right price. If you are interested PM me amount you want to buy and the price per LTB.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: