Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LiteBar Trade Thread  (Read 3459 times)
Nocturnal2112

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:45:39 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 06:20:14 AM by Nocturnal2112

I've decided to sell off as many as 50, at 1/6 of what the above person wants, if anyone is interested at that price point... 0.5 BTC ea.

Will not send first... look thru my history at my first few posts and you'll see why. However my real email is unhidden on my profile, which links to the website of the company I own. It has a facebook plug-in on it. If I was to scam anyone... Even an accusation of theft on that... would cost me thousands of dollars in real world "feed my kids" business. THAT is something I would never do over a few bucks in crypto's. For that matter you can go to the website and call the company phone number, it's forwarded to me right now (Although it's after 1AM, and I am going to bed, please call in the morning...lol). Also note that the attached picture is also hosted from the same company website, further proof of who I am. Corroborating Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Nocturnal2112

In short, I'm not hiding from anyone, nor do I have anything but honest intentions, I have been in business for many, many years, and have thousands of happy window tinting customers in the real world. Ripping people off is not my game.

Will send in small amounts, will use an escrow if you like, but not sending first...period

Proof I have them:
http://www.shademasterstinting.com/images/litebarwallet.jpg

Edit: lowered price a bit.
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:38:33 AM

Got scammed by MissBTC watch out.

Let me guess, you sent the BTC first and then (s)he would send the LTB after? I don't suppose (s)he sent you a link to a private chatroom to discuss the deal?

Na not even that. I sent first then they ran off with my $20, what is the world coming to....

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:59:19 AM

For anyone that's not smoking crack Grin and got some litebar they actually want to sell I'll buy 100 for 0.1 btc for a punt. Some of these prices are crazy for a relatively new coin that's still easily minable with a decent graphics card and might never actually be worth anything in the future. Come on you know it makes sense Wink.
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:43:38 PM

For anyone that's not smoking crack Grin and got some litebar they actually want to sell I'll buy 100 for 0.1 btc for a punt. Some of these prices are crazy for a relatively new coin that's still easily minable with a decent graphics card and might never actually be worth anything in the future. Come on you know it makes sense Wink.

Even at current difficulty and reward, both of which are going to move in the wrong direction from an easy mining point of view (next difficulty should go from 12 to 15-17, reward goes from 5 per block to 2 in 2,350 blocks), 0.001 BTC per LTB is less than mining opportunity cost.

I'm running at 40MH/s Scrypt and I can get an estimated 315 LTB per day. The most profitable coin I can mine (MAX) would net me almost 1 BTC per day with the same setup as it will get 19.5GH/s SHA-3 = approximately 850 MAX x 0.00115 ea = 0.9775 BTC. Therefore 315 x 0.001 BTC per LTB = 0.315 BTC = less than 1/3rd of what could be earned elsewhere.

Add in the difficulty increase and forthcoming 60% block reward decrease, not to mention the possible addition of Kimoto's Gravity Well by the devs, and I think your calculations may be off  Smiley

It's a fun one to price with all the variables!
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 01:06:18 PM

Even at current difficulty and reward, both of which are going to move in the wrong direction from an easy mining point of view (next difficulty should go from 12 to 15-17, reward goes from 5 per block to 2 in 2,350 blocks), 0.001 BTC per LTB is less than mining opportunity cost.

I'm running at 40MH/s Scrypt and I can get an estimated 315 LTB per day. The most profitable coin I can mine (MAX) would net me almost 1 BTC per day with the same setup as it will get 19.5GH/s SHA-3 = approximately 850 MAX x 0.00115 ea = 0.9775 BTC. Therefore 315 x 0.001 BTC per LTB = 0.315 BTC = less than 1/3rd of what could be earned elsewhere.

Add in the difficulty increase and forthcoming 60% block reward decrease, not to mention the possible addition of Kimoto's Gravity Well by the devs, and I think your calculations may be off  Smiley

I agree it's very interesting! My offer may be a little off the mark but I've been burned far too many times buying into new coins early at premium prices only for the value to then decrease afterwards (42 springs to mind). I've got several wallets with coins in that are literally worth 10% of the price I purchased them at during early hype that have cost me many btc.

I really hope that these do go on to be worth good money as I've already mined a few myself Smiley.

I threw the offer out there for anyone that got in early and might be sitting on a quantity. It's better to get something now than possibly nothing in the future or sit on them, wait and hope Wink.

Anyway I'm back off to work to earn an honest living Grin.
Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:55:21 PM

What are the chances of the OP changing the thread headline from a "WTB Litebar" to a "Litebar trade thread" kinda headline?

Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:28:00 PM

Add in the difficulty increase and forthcoming 60% block reward decrease, not to mention the possible addition of Kimoto's Gravity Well by the devs, and I think your calculations may be off  Smiley

So what you are saying is that 0.0031 or so is what they should cost right now (at current block reward/difficulty) to be equally profitable with whatever is highest currently (Max).

However, in a couple thousand blocks, once the block payout drops by 60%, that "price to mine" increases by 60%. This is not even factoring in dificulty going up from the current 12~, or KGW, both of which would make it also go up in mining cost.

Interesting, may rethink prices a bit here.

Simpson93

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 04:51:35 PM

115 Coins to sell. PM me offers.
Speedie

Activity: 504
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:23:42 PM

So what you are saying is that 0.0031 or so is what they should cost right now (at current block reward/difficulty) to be equally profitable with whatever is highest currently (Max).

However, in a couple thousand blocks, once the block payout drops by 60%, that "price to mine" increases by 60%. This is not even factoring in dificulty going up from the current 12~, or KGW, both of which would make it also go up in mining cost.

Interesting, may rethink prices a bit here.

That's my wholly simplistic view of it from a miner's perspective, yes. The problem is that there are so many variables involved that it's a real bear to come up with any kind of value other than a moment-in-time snapshot.

For example since I wrote that post a couple of hours ago, MAX has shot up to 0.001879 and the amount I could mine per day has gone down to roughly 670. Therefore I could now make 1.26 BTC per day mining MAX which alters the calculation by a lot. On the other hand the LTB network hash rate has dropped a fair bit and the next estimated difficulty is 14 rather than 17.

Add in the 60% block reduction, the likely severe drop in network hash rate after block 7200, plus possible KGW implementation, and my latest valuation would be somewhere between not much and quite a lot  Cheesy
Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 06:55:35 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 07:09:24 PM by Nocturnal2112

Ok, so we all know that every coin spikes when it hits an exchange, which then dumps, as miners turn the coins over to the speculators. Before slowly climbing to where ever it is ultimately going. With this in mind...

In my mind, I figure a good realistic starting price is the 0.015~ range that has been floated here. To me, it is high enough to nicely reward the people that jumped on the train at launch, without getting rediculously greedy. But it is not so high as to not leave room for the coins to be resold for a MASSIVE profit during the inevitable "spike" for those speculators wanting to quickly multiply thier investment when it hits that first exchange. Keep in mind that Maxcoin started at .015-ish, and spiked to 0.04 ea. at a time when there were almost as many MAX in existance as this coin will ever have in total. (there were around a million MAX at that time, as opposed to only 25100~ of these currently, so about 44 X more MAX at that time, than LTB now).

Sound fair or no?

Thoughts?

crike

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:05:17 PM

Fair price is whatever someone is willing to pay.

Considering this was just launched and was easy to mine just yesterday, theres no way anyone will pay 0.015 per coin. Or well, I wouldnt at least since there's gonna be dumping when it hits an exchange

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:16:51 PM

Considering this was just launched and was easy to mine just yesterday, theres no way anyone will pay 0.015 per coin. Or well, I wouldnt at least since there's gonna be dumping when it hits an exchange

Ofc, as with everything...it's worth exactly what you can get someone to pay for it. How much did the first MAX miners make dumping thousands at .015-.04? I'm not suggesting that miners here should be making 10 btc a day with moderate gear, like MAX miners were in those first days. THAT was insane...
crike

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:21:00 PM

Ofc, as with everything...it's worth exactly what you can get someone to pay for it. How much did the first MAX miners make dumping thousands at .015-.04? I'm not suggesting that miners here should be making 10 btc a day, like MAX miners were in those first days. THAT was insane...
Yeah I know, made a nice bag of BTC's mining with GPU's.. was fun to watch coins roll to my wallet for a few hours hehe

Lets hope its same with this coin Wink

BTC: 19GwYWZjY3RczZFCS7S64AikrARuyZ7Zoc
Nocturnal2112

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:26:41 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 07:38:56 PM by Nocturnal2112

Ofc, as with everything...it's worth exactly what you can get someone to pay for it. How much did the first MAX miners make dumping thousands at .015-.04? I'm not suggesting that miners here should be making 10 btc a day, like MAX miners were in those first days. THAT was insane...
Yeah I know, made a nice bag of BTC's mining with GPU's.. was fun to watch coins roll to my wallet for a few hours hehe

Lets hope its same with this coin Wink

I mean let's see...MAX had say a million coins (making math easy), selling for .015 (starting). If we scale this one up to those levels then these should start at 0.66 or so, and spike to the 1.76 range...lol

Suddenly 0.015 seems low in comparison.

cflocation

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

it's a hardware thing!

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:15:02 PM

I have 20 coins to sell PM me offers
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 09:19:57 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 04:28:51 AM by tk808

WTS 83 LTB @ .01btc ea
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 01:12:00 AM

selling 83 LiteBars, Pm me.

You should make this a pump target in the future  Cheesy
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:05:26 AM

100 bars for sale for 1.5 Btc.
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:05:59 PM

just spoke to the admin of mintpal. He added litebar to the list of votings.

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

vote now to get it on the exchange Smiley Would be interesting to see what value it actually holds.
splinterize

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 02:35:16 PM

3.8 bar for sale at 0.01 each
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: