Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2018, 01:45:55 AM *
News: ♦♦ Bitcoin Core users must update to 0.16.3 [Torrent]. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ban in india  (Read 311 times)
CoinstarF

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:35:36 AM

I think It is very much still legal to trade cryptocurrency and please note that 31st March Government installed committee to provide report to government to regulate or bring rules so please be vigilant and see the news to get avoid any trouble in future. I would suggest to watch the genuine news .

India is still running through thier economy to be progressive still studying on how to be accepted bitcoin as helpful to themselves don't follows the negative doings of other bitcoin users they are making bitcion Good rules mesirable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Johnzky

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Waiting For Your ❤️

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

I believe that only RBI is against crypto since this stands for the banks opin the said country but the government of india has a positive outlook for cryptocurrency so i believe that this will be resolve sooner and theres really no need to panic

The best thing you all crytp holders and traders in india is to let the government know how supportive you are in crypto and how this may help lives of indi people
gohan21

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:19:25 AM

Oh! But I thought it isn't illegal in India. so why the ban?

There are so many issues that do not really know whether it is true or not I think of what is left in their home in India I know it and I'll explain that bitcoin is really okay it's banned.

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
Malam90

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

Maximum leading countries are against Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. When Bitcoin will be adopted worldly, they will realize and find a new way to adopt with Bitcoin. That days is not far away.

ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:37:05 AM

The current ban on Bitcoin-rupee trading in India is very controversial.

RBI decision is not based on market sentiment or thorough research. For domestic cryptocurrency exchanges, it causes many different issues. Most platforms have transitioned to a crypto-only trading business model to survive.

Indian authorities are taking note of the repercussions caused by this blanket ban on trading. Local sources claim the government is contemplating a different approach. Labeling cryptocurrencies as commodities appear to be the new potential outcome.
krishnaverma

Activity: 308
Merit: 56

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:22:57 AM

The current ban on Bitcoin-rupee trading in India is very controversial.

RBI decision is not based on market sentiment or thorough research. For domestic cryptocurrency exchanges, it causes many different issues. Most platforms have transitioned to a crypto-only trading business model to survive.

Indian authorities are taking note of the repercussions caused by this blanket ban on trading. Local sources claim the government is contemplating a different approach. Labeling cryptocurrencies as commodities appear to be the new potential outcome.

Labeling crypto currencies as commodities  will cause a lot of problems and will limit the growth of bitcoins. That is completely against the basic concept of bitcoins.

I think that government should take its time to understand the concept and basics of bitcoins, hire some experts for this and then come up with final verdict. Changing decisions in future as they have done in case of demonetization gives a very poor impression.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Al the Alpaca

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:41:08 AM

Oh! But I thought it isn't illegal in India. so why the ban?

There are so many issues that do not really know whether it is true or not I think of what is left in their home in India I know it and I'll explain that bitcoin is really okay it's banned.
Well, as we can see, There's a lot of news that they're saying that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are banned in many countries in the world, like India. They're saying that because of lots of issues of cryptocurrency like "Many people tried to kill because of Bitcoin" or "Many people tried to buy drugs using bitcoin", the government banned these cryptos. Well, whether we like it or not, we should accept these news because the government of these countries are not Pro- bitcoin but they are against in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 812
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

There comes a notice dated 03/04/2018 from the Reserve Bank of India clearly stating that using bitcoin or any other crypto currency in India is strictly illegal and those who are using it are requested to stop it and withdraw their money within 3 months from the date of issuing of the notice and then after 3 months , Reserve Bank of India has banned it and now the use of crypto currency in India is illegal but still there are news that there could be some amendments in this notice further.

███▄                 ▄███           ▄▄███▀▀█▄▄                   ▄▄█████▄▄           ███▄               ███    ▀██▄             ▄██▀
█████               ▄████       ▄▄████▄█ ██ ████▄▄           ▄▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄       █████              ███      ███           ███
██████             ██████      ▀▀██▄█████▄▄███▄█▀▀▀         ███▀▀         ▀▀███      ███▀██▄            ███       ▀██▄       ▄██▀
███▀███▄         ▄██▀ ███     ███▄▀███▀████████ ████       ███               ███     ███  ███           ███         ███     ███
███  ▀███       ███▀  ███    █████ █████████  █▄▀▀▀▄█     ███                 ███    ███   ▀██▄         ███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀
███    ███▄   ▄███    ███   ▀████▀▄██████▀█████████▀██   ███                   ███   ███     ███        ███            ▀███▀
███     ▀███▄███▀     ███   █▄▄▄▄███  ████████▀███████   ███                   ███   ███      ▀██▄      ███            █████
███       █████       ███   ██▀██████████▀████████████   ███                   ███   ███        ███     ███           ██▀ ▀██
███        ▀█▀        ███    ███████▀████████▀▀▀███▄█     ███                 ███    ███         ▀██▄   ███         ▄██▀   ▀██▄
███                   ███
     █  █▀█████████ ███ ███       ███               ███     ███           ███  ███        ██▀       ▀██
      █████▀▄▄▀█▄██▄▀▀▀▄██         ███▄▄         ▄▄███      ███            ▀██▄███      ▄██▀         ▀██▄
       ▀▀██▄▀▀▄███▀████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀       ███              █████     ███             ███
           ▀▀██████▀▀                   ▀▀█████▀▀           ███               ▀███   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
.TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
.████   WHITEPAPER    FACEBOOK    TWITTER    LINKEDIN    TELEGRAM    CRUNCHBASE   ████
   FREE   TRADING &
ICO LISTING
.SUPERIOR  TO NASDAQ
AND LSE
  US$ 29M  RAISED IN
2 WEEKS
[]
A Feeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

That's the fake news india country bitcoin is not ban, Many people in india was investing bitcoin so they you sad if the bitcoin is ban to their country, I hope that is never happen to them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.