Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to implement bitcoin wallets to a site?  (Read 540 times)
buddabedamned (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 10:17:27 PM

Greetings.
I'm trying to implement bitcoin wallets to my site. I figured out how to generate addresses with private keys. I need suggestion, instructions, tutorials... everything that might help.

I just got interested in btc development.
I developed 2 websites:
1. something like gigs and ads site. Basically users should be able to transfer bitcoins to the site and be able to transfer bitcoin and withdraw them.
2. the other one is like satoshidice.com. Users should be able buy tickets at a certain price.
Thanks
buddabedamned (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:41:24 AM

Anyone?
Ayakashi

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 01:40:34 AM

I think everyone is saying to themselves "this is a very complex topic and you are just asking to get hacked and lose all of your coins if you aren't completely on-point with your security procedures".  Or, maybe that was just what I was thinking.

I'd try some basic research first by searching these forums.  Then, if you have more specific questions, come back with those.

Here's a free link to get you started that helped me quite a bit: http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/18402/what-is-the-safest-method-managing-a-large-number-of-receiving-bitcoin-addresses
buddabedamned (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:15:20 AM

Thank you.
BetWithCoins

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 06:31:27 AM

There are plenty of off the shelf solutions, like bitpay or use blockchain.infos api.
buddabedamned (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:48:56 AM

Let's say I've managed a way to generate addresses, sent some btc, not I have Bitcoin Address and private key. How do I withdraw btc using private key? It is possible, isn't it? I was trying to do it through blockchain by adding the BTC Address to Watch List and I tried adding private key but I'm getting errors.
Shahrukh

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 07:56:08 PM

First install bitcoind on your computer or server by following instructions on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455777.msg5023720#msg5023720

then follow the php integration parts from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412425

this will give you an idea on how to work with bitcoin and php rest you can figure out your self

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: