Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Developers needed: angular / mean stack application  (Read 138 times)
Bandot (OP)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

For the watch

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

Looking for developers familiar with the latest angular framework, and the mean stack for a project. PM me if interested, including previous work experience. Paying BTC/BCH

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Rest Labs

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

Looking for developers familiar with the latest angular framework, and the mean stack for a project. PM me if interested, including previous work experience. Paying BTC/BCH

Hi there,

Would like the opportunity to speak to you more about your project and see how we could be of assistance. We are a team of 25 blockchain engineers and are familiar with all the latest frameworks. I will PM you my contact info. I look forward to your response!
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Hi there,

Would like the opportunity to speak to you more about your project and see how we could be of assistance. We are a team of 25 blockchain engineers and are familiar with all the latest frameworks. I will PM you my contact info. I look forward to your response!

messaged u

oneendservice

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

Hi,
I am a professional Graphic Designer and video Animator.
I would like to be a part of your working team. I want to work for you advertisement wing to convey tour message to your target audience. Or can help you in designing your site or working for your info graphics or designing your paper or site.
Want to talk to you in detail so that I can tell you how I can be a best part of your team
thanks
My contact details:

telegram : oneendservice
discord : oneendservice#3669
Bandot (OP)

For the watch

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:08:55 PM

Hi,
I am a professional Graphic Designer and video Animator.
I would like to be a part of your working team. I want to work for you advertisement wing to convey tour message to your target audience. Or can help you in designing your site or working for your info graphics or designing your paper or site.
Want to talk to you in detail so that I can tell you how I can be a best part of your team
thanks
My contact details:

telegram : oneendservice
discord : oneendservice#3669

don't need your services just yet, I'll message you in the future potentially however. Still looking for devs! Pm me.

crypflash

Activity: 28
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:14:00 PM

Hi - I just went live with www.cryptojobnow.com this week. It's free to post job openings.

Maybe it helps if you post your opening there!

Thanks and best of luck!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: