Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO  (Read 118 times)
AyeshaS (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Can anyone guide me regarding investing in new upcoming genuine and promising ICOs ? I have heard that in that past year 85%-90% of ICOs were scams, failed projects, duped many peoples of their investment. So before investing in any ICO, I needed some guidance regarding it.

Thanks.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
⇾ Re: ICO
July 13, 2018, 06:50:38 AM

If truly you have heard most ICO's were scammed in the past, i can not categorically guarantee of any ICO's to invest your funds in. But i know and understand is over the last couple of years ICO's were one of the best project to invest in and most were actually doing more 10 times the actual amount spent in purchasing the token and that was exactly when the market was much stable than it is now. So i will gladly advice you promptly follow up the project you deem fit to invest in, study their whitepaper, roadmap and constantly check the ratings before investing. 
AyeshaS (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

If truly you have heard most ICO's were scammed in the past, i can not categorically guarantee of any ICO's to invest your funds in. But i know and understand is over the last couple of years ICO's were one of the best project to invest in and most were actually doing more 10 times the actual amount spent in purchasing the token and that was exactly when the market was much stable than it is now. So i will gladly advice you promptly follow up the project you deem fit to invest in, study their whitepaper, roadmap and constantly check the ratings before investing. 

Thanks for a wise suggestion! I will surely do a proper research about the same before an investment.
strawhatters

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

Can anyone guide me regarding investing in new upcoming genuine and promising ICOs ? I have heard that in that past year 85%-90% of ICOs were scams, failed projects, duped many peoples of their investment. So before investing in any ICO, I needed some guidance regarding it.

Thanks.

That is very true. A lot of ICO's right now are scams and fraudulent. You have to be very careful and do a thorough research on the ICO that you are going to join

ALLUXE | Luxury Platform
▲ JOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION ▲ (https://alluxe.io/)
Asmh85

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:47:17 PM

No body  will bear the risk, you have to study the ICO based on your methodology,there's no guarantee for any ICO
Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

You can choose ICO and get a good income. Definitely I see growth, both in the current and next year. Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: