Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest? How to choose the right ICO? Answer is here!  (Read 16778 times)
harastvo (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

Hi, I found ICO spreadsheet, where you can look ICO rating and understand where to invest!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bJmLfCf02VIrBg4DPrTeR_hqGE6V5dorgMglPUOwSA/edit#gid=0

Now we can say Thank You by sharing some Merits ! (you are NOT loosing any Merit of your own when you are giving away sMerits)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evandy

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

Thank you for sharing, but this spreadsheet very personally. We can only refer to spreadsheets, the remaining investment is our decision. Be responsible for your money.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:19:22 PM

We are in a bull market and I will not invest any ICO for now. Ongoing ICO's are going to be failure.
DenCho?

Activity: 494
Merit: 120

In BTC we trust!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

I agree that of course it is interesting document, but the only way to chooss ICO to invest is your(my) own research. And to tell the truth i can't be sure that ICO reviews made by other poeople/agencies are objective enough. So i Will have a look of course to start my researches from your favorites. Thank you)

@BitcoinSchool_bot - oбpaзoвaтeльный Telegram-бoт. Учиcь, пoкa oпять нe нaчaлocь!
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

We are in a bull market and I will not invest any ICO for now. Ongoing ICO's are going to be failure.
Are you talking in general that all ICOs are going to be a failure? it's okay if you won't invest with any of them because of that.

But if most of the on going ICOs are going to be a failure, it only means that all of them are useless and aren't worthy to invest and participate.

Some projects will succeed but not most of them will do.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

Thank you for sharing, but this spreadsheet very personally. We can only refer to spreadsheets, the remaining investment is our decision. Be responsible for your money.
Make sure that these spreadsheets are for reference only and to make more investment decisions you need to study a lot more. ICO investment is the most important thing is to select the correct project so study carefully before deciding to invest.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:26:57 PM

A lot of people are saying that ICO this year will not in a good position. Well, I participated in some bounty and yet I don't receive any token so I can say that most of the ICO will not succeed.

Now we can say Thank You by sharing some Merits ! (you are NOT loosing any Merit of your own when you are giving away sMerits)
I appreciate your works, but you don't need to ask for some Merit because this can be consider as Merit farming. Be careful Smiley
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

For new new investors and bounty hunters referencing to the spreadsheet that you made is a good idea and hopefully you already made the necessary evaluations in the ICOs that is listed here. For newbies they still need to evaluate what is listed before investing or joining the ICO so that they can assess their risks specially when time and money will be involved.
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:56:36 PM

Hi, I found ICO spreadsheet, where you can look ICO rating and understand where to invest!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bJmLfCf02VIrBg4DPrTeR_hqGE6V5dorgMglPUOwSA/edit#gid=0

Thank you for sharing but the choice is always on us if we want to invest or not and then you can do your own research regarding in the project if it is legit or not and ofcourse always look in the team together the whitepaper and roadmap of the project.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:36:33 AM

I also think that this time ico should not participate because the period is terrible change. This time should only invest the "coin" ranking for a little revenue. The ico projects to add more time will be more appropriate now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:45:48 PM

Are you the one who created this spreadsheet? or do you take someone else's property?
if this belongs to someone else, you should include a source link, otherwise you will be considered plagiarism and your account can be banned permanently.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:19:52 PM

Make sure that these spreadsheets are for reference only and to make more investment decisions you need to study a lot more. ICO investment is the most important thing is to select the correct project so study carefully before deciding to invest.

Yes you are right, not every cryptocurrency in the market is profitable because some of the ico's are scam and that is the reason why not every people believes about cryptocurrency that is good for long term investment.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:36:18 PM

The spreadsheet and ICOs list look good to invest, but I couldn't find the date information on the table. There are lots of good ICOs fundraising are going on the right which is missing from the list. I want to say keep updating the spreadsheet time-to-time if you want to help the community.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

just look at the ico list on bountyhive, there you can choose ico that you will invest based on its rating.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
RAMSHIVDEEPAK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

Don't trust to anyone for investment ..always do the your own research before investing.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:50:52 PM

It's a nice effort but as bounty hunter I am not agree with this top 7 or top 10 ICO's because there is no big reward for bounty hunters in such campaigns. When an ICO becomes very famous then it's participants also increases and it will divide the bounty reward and you will not get anything. As per my observation we have to find an ICO that is not very very famous but an ICO which is going to cross hardcap. Then there is a chance that you will get smart earning. 
blnchaguilar

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

We are in a bear market, not bull market Smiley
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

There are many programs on different video portals about the crypt, where they disassemble each project and tell what the pros and cons of the project.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:25:54 PM

It's a nice effort but as bounty hunter I am not agree with this top 7 or top 10 ICO's because there is no big reward for bounty hunters in such campaigns. When an ICO becomes very famous then it's participants also increases and it will divide the bounty reward and you will not get anything. As per my observation we have to find an ICO that is not very very famous but an ICO which is going to cross hardcap. Then there is a chance that you will get smart earning. 
and that is challenge so we don't waste time, by getting unsatisfactory results. for good ico, sometimes the token sales are also not satisfactory. i think choosing a manager bounty is an effective way
hispout

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Meehn… 🙄did someone just say that we are in a Bull run and they wouldn’t buy ICO cause of that? Please which bull run exactly, because the market I’m seeing now is quite slow and is not making any fast move? We shouldn’t take what happened last year to determine what will happen this year, this year is different and such a thing has never happened. Sorry, we are talking about ICO here and not about bull run and blah blah blah…. And thanks to op for his spreadsheet.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: