Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to invest? How to choose the right ICO? Answer is here!  (Read 16778 times)
Btcschool

Activity: 488
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

Hi, I found ICO spreadsheet, where you can look ICO rating and understand where to invest!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bJmLfCf02VIrBg4DPrTeR_hqGE6V5dorgMglPUOwSA/edit#gid=0

Now we can say Thank You by sharing some Merits ! (you are NOT loosing any Merit of your own when you are giving away sMerits)
I have bookmarked the sheeet. will look into it in a free time properly. BTW. do you update this regularly or not? I think it would be good initiative if you update the sheet regularly with the best ICOs .

I hope they have good bounties to join.

Edit: would be nice if you link the project names with the ICO website link.

BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

In my opinion, investing is really a risk. Have a research about the ICO that you are choosing just be smart on your decisions. It is a challenge for an investor to be involved on the crypto world.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

I agree that of course it is interesting document, but the only way to chooss ICO to invest is your(my) own research. And to tell the truth i can't be sure that ICO reviews made by other poeople/agencies are objective enough. So i Will have a look of course to start my researches from your favorites. Thank you)

This is true. In investing to ICO, you only need to trust is yourself, it is about being conceited and you think about yourself without thinking on others opinions because there is a possibility that it is not good, and it is just some mere of subjectivity. Research is the key.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

I agree that of course it is interesting document, but the only way to chooss ICO to invest is your(my) own research. And to tell the truth i can't be sure that ICO reviews made by other poeople/agencies are objective enough. So i Will have a look of course to start my researches from your favorites. Thank you)

This is true. In investing to ICO, you only need to trust is yourself, it is about being conceited and you think about yourself without thinking on others opinions because there is a possibility that it is not good, and it is just some mere of subjectivity. Research is the key.
Choosing right ICO is something that totally has to do with your own knowledge to identify scam ICOs from good ones and without that knowledge there is nothing you can do as a person. That knowledge is something that is pretty lacking for a whole lot of people in this space, and that is something that obviously, has made a lot of them find it hard to even be able to at all, know what they should be investing in and what they should not even be bothering themselves with since they cannot carry out due diligence effectively.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:55:13 AM

In my opinion, investing is really a risk. Have a research about the ICO that you are choosing just be smart on your decisions. It is a challenge for an investor to be involved on the crypto world.
Investing is always going to be risky and the only way you can manage the risk at all, is to at least have some knowledge on how to handle them. I really would not see it as a challenge for a smart investor as they always will be able to know how they can handle themselves, what they should be looking out for and how they should be investing when it comes to ICO investment.

Being smart is kind of proportional to being knowledgeable, and this is the issue some people have when it comes to doing just simple due diligence on the project they are investing in.

That is the thing mate! And a lot of people are not even knowledgeable enough to even trust in their own judgment, let alone be able to find it easy to be able to throw away any scam ICOs since they have no clue what they should even be looking for in the first place.

It takes someone who has the knowledge of what to look for in an ICO that will know that it is necessary for them to at least, take a look at the team diligently, consider the availability of product, and check out the solution the business is providing and all other technical details before even investing. Oh I forgot! Some are even too lazy to do that.

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:06:08 PM

Hi, I found ICO spreadsheet, where you can look ICO rating and understand where to invest!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12bJmLfCf02VIrBg4DPrTeR_hqGE6V5dorgMglPUOwSA/edit#gid=0

Now we can say Thank You by sharing some Merits ! (you are NOT loosing any Merit of your own when you are giving away sMerits)

Hope that these ICOs wouldn't end up being a scam project because most of those investors are newbies and only expect to gain and not knowing all the risk behind it.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:24:18 PM

just look at the ico list on bountyhive, there you can choose ico that you will invest based on its rating.
All the ICO ratings are just a paid boost up rating so many peoples are blindly see the ICO reviews and ratings in google then invest in useless project.
 But we must practically research our own style and analyse the future possibilities of ICO then finally we must see the security of the project. These are the good way to choose best deal in ICO investment.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

Accepting an ICO review made by another person or organization is like risking your money in an investment that you know nothing about, it better to carry out your own research your self and one of the tool you can use in doing that is by studying the ICO white paper in that way you can easily discovere whether it a great project with futures of success or not.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 09:28:50 PM

Grin Grin
It is funny because you are openly asking for merits for this not so unique and useful information.

I wont suggest anyone to trust ICO raitings of any kind, they are bought, this is how these people are makeing money.

spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:35:55 PM

I've already checked it ad it looks promising. Though of course we should always take it with a grain of salt and don't just invest on ICOs willy nilly. But in my humble opinion, i want to investigate the ICOs myself if they could actually survive and flourish in the market. Such potential is hard to see in ICOs today.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

I have bookmarked the sheeet. will look into it in a free time properly. BTW. do you update this regularly or not? I think it would be good initiative if you update the sheet regularly with the best ICOs .

I hope they have good bounties to join.

Edit: would be nice if you link the project names with the ICO website link.
There was the gobone as well he was checking out ICO's and investing on them and ranking them as well and had other investment parts as well. Dude was basically doing all of the research everyone should be doing however unfortunately people are not doing that type of research anymore hence he got really famous for a while (specially during the ICO frenzy when everyone was looking for some ICO to invest and get rich).

I realized something that day, during the bear market no one really wins anything however during a bull market if you invest into tens of ICO's without any thinking, some of them will go down a bit (like half) but that makes it worth it because others go up like %800 from ICO price in a second after ICO ends. People really hit big with them for a long time and really got rich.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

I've already checked it ad it looks promising. Though of course we should always take it with a grain of salt and don't just invest on ICOs willy nilly. But in my humble opinion, i want to investigate the ICOs myself if they could actually survive and flourish in the market. Such potential is hard to see in ICOs today.
The problem in this space is that we have lots of investors who are inexperienced, understand less what they are doing and pretty much have no clue at all. One thing everyone should know when it comes to investment is that the ball is always in their court and whatever they do with it is left for them. This is a space that requires great discipline and knowledge when it comes to investing in ICOs most especially, but that knowledge is something a lot of people tend to just take as a pinch of salt and really do not care to want to have it, and will you be able to thrive in an environment without it?

Andrew Gergeo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

Now  is the best time for you to begin to care and invest in it.  FRom my experience, we should Choose the right size projects, focus on value and avoid projects with over-hype. secondly, Group analytics and ensure they succeed.Moreover, we also Avoid projects with big "dark intervals" in the roadmap. they.  furthermore,Guaranteed to have reasonable hardcap, any unsold token type should be destroyed and will not have any future products.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:26:22 PM

good information because you have provided information about the list of ICOs that can be used as a benchmark for investing by offering very good programs, I hope there will be others who want to provide information related to the ICO.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:13:17 AM

I would actually say most people are just the causes of their own predicaments. This is a space that requires one having to invest, and why will you invest in something when you do not even understand what you are investing in.

It is more like someone giving you a nylon filled up with garbage’s, and telling you to come invest, what would be the first thing to do? That would be to scrutinize the contents and try to see if it is worth investing or not. People just take some of these things with levity when it comes to due diligence and this is the reason we keep seeing more people getting screwed in their investments.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:37:06 AM
Merited by upsidedown75 (4)

I wont suggest anyone to trust ICO raitings of any kind, they are bought, this is how these people are makeing money.
In fact, I too would not suggest anyone to trust anything than themselves when it comes to investment. The thing here is that even the so called rating websites, we have heard so many times in which the experts tend to collect fee just for rating or to change their rating and that has really bastardized the rating system in a way. What should be important to every individual is to have a solid knowledge on how to at least do proper due diligence. It is not a hard task, it is just something that anyone can learn, when it comes to analyzing the team as well as the product availability.

People just take some of these things with levity when it comes to due diligence and this is the reason we keep seeing more people getting screwed in their investments.
Believing some random people for investment purposes will not have any big differences from just throwing out our hard earned money into sea. Yes, when an investor do not have time to do their own research and analysis then if he follows some random people means, it would be better just donate those money rather than waiting for some returns out of that money.
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

I mean I'm all for ICOs and their success in the crypto currency exchanges. But this list is actually very much done for. I'm actually venturing to say that sone of these ICOs actually end up becoming sh*t coins. Want my advise? Trial and error and a heck of alot of reading, research and keeping your ear on the ground.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:46:49 AM

I mean I'm all for ICOs and their success in the crypto currency exchanges. But this list is actually very much done for. I'm actually venturing to say that sone of these ICOs actually end up becoming sh*t coins. Want my advise? Trial and error and a heck of alot of reading, research and keeping your ear on the ground.
it is indeed difficult for those who are not experienced to choose a good ico, especially in the presale stage. to research it we really need experience and means it requires a process
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

it is indeed difficult for those who are not experienced to choose a good ico, especially in the presale stage. to research it we really need experience and means it requires a process
not only difficult, but there is no good project right now.its very less from much project occur in market.even good project could be dumped in market when it listed to exchange.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:28:52 AM

Thank you sir! I am glad to see this tips because most of the ICO that I have chosen to participate gone without my notice. There are many scam projects right now which only want to get money from their investors. In my 11 months of joining in cryptocurrency, I got 10 ICO's which I thought to be successful. However, there are also ICO's that gave me more money.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: