Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:43:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: iCoin (ICN) launches brand new website and prepares for global marketing  (Read 907 times)
BigRidg7 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 11:59:31 PM

Hey everybody, I'm the marketing manager for iCoin (ICN) and we've been having some great discussion lately on our official ANN thread about how exciting this progression has been thus far. iCoin was built on a foundation of longevity, and our future marketing process is a refreshing shift away from the norm. The iCoin team truly wants to educate new users out in the community about what digital currency is, and how it can be a valuable asset of trade for both consumers and merchants alike. Come check out the new site and join in the discussion Smiley - Ridg

www.geticoin.com

(also available in 12 other languages)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=407866.0

P.S. I will try to get back to this post the best I can, but I'll mainly be contributing to the announcement thread mentioned above. Looks forward to having a productive discussion and answering any questions you may have! Cheers - Ridg

Fast. Simple. Secure. Your currency under your control. www.geticoin.com
Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:07:39 AM

iCoin is truly amazing, might I suggest you market this coin outside of bitcointalk, most of us here are geeks and have already backed a coin already.

So majority of the people here would prefer a coin named anmawnoncoqn that has no future.
Viperbass

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 12:57:49 PM

iCoin is truly amazing, might I suggest you market this coin outside of bitcointalk, most of us here are geeks and have already backed a coin already.

So majority of the people here would prefer a coin named anmawnoncoqn that has no future.

Thanks bluestreet, this is just the beginning, a lot more updates to come.

Through community actions more people will begin to see how serious we are about iCoin.
infofront
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2790

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:57:12 PM

Looking good
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: