Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:05:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Immediate 5x appreciation. Anyone in?  (Read 287 times)
1MORLAP (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

Hi there;

I have a token that trades at ~50 cents. 0.00000991 BTC. I am selling 10,000 AGA Tokens for $1,000. You can sell 2,000 of them IMMEDIATELY, get your $1,000 back and still have 8,000 tokens to speculate with. (There are only 2,000 AGA Token open buy orders, you can place a sell order for all 10,000.) Is this place so full of fraud that no one believes anyone anymore? PM me your WAVES Platform address and I will send you 9 AGA Tokens ~$5 if you want to try before buy.

Tomasz
freetokens

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

i feel these coins have chances of appreciation of prices they are EOS TRON IOTA and NEO all these coins have best growth expecting coins in this year
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

I am confused as your offer seems too appealing.
My question is: why don’t you sell them yourself so you make a profit out if it straight away?
The forum is full of scammers these days. It might not wise to just dispose of $1000 just like so!
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 08:14:22 PM

My question is: why don’t you sell them yourself so you make a profit out if it straight away?
The forum is full of scammers these days. It might not wise to just dispose of $1000 just like so!

Hi;

Thanks for asking.

I made 11 Million tokens, I am holding on to 2 Million. I am slowly going to sell - ICO/ITO 8 Million (500K sold) and use remaining 1 Million for Sales and Marketing (bounties for example). I am going to start selling my tokens when they reach ~$100 USD - that is how I get rewarded.

ALL the money I get from sale of tokens gets invested into mining.

See here: https://agaplatform.com/blog/f/expansion-of-our-mining-facilities

ALL the profits from mining are used to buy and burn tokens on WAVES DEX. Currently I have buy orders for 2,500 tokens at 0.0000091 (~50 cents). I am sitting on 17 Decred that I will turn into buy orders shortly (honestly waiting for DCR to appreciate).

So, if you invest $1,000 today, you get 10,000 AGA Tokens. You can immediately sell 2,000 them for $1000 and get ALL of your investment back AND still have 8,000 Tokens. That is almost too silly, so in stage two of the pre-sale I will raise the minimum to $2,500. (I just hope that people don't do that as that would wipe out the liquidity.)

Post your DEPOSIT WAVES Wallet address here, and I will send you few tokens to play with.

Tomasz
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

So basically, this is a long-winded, roundabout way of saying this is an ICO without saying its an ICO?
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

I'll just by directly from the ICO website since there's a chance that I can get discount also and I can have more coins we I will use this discount amount to buy more--- and nothing to think about anything like fraud as you say

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nostrings

Activity: 116
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

Never gonna happen buddy, stop trying to scam innocent people.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:51:14 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 12:01:39 AM by ajqjjj

i feel these coins have chances of appreciation of prices they are EOS TRON IOTA and NEO all these coins have best growth expecting coins in this year
These are all best promising plataforma it is imposible to raise on immediately may be some cheap altcoins are sudden growing is possible so it is hard to find the market. May be tokens are possible in future appreciation and this yrlear we expect some new change in crypto platform.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:06:01 AM

So basically, this is a long-winded, roundabout way of saying this is an ICO without saying its an ICO?

It is an ICO or ITO. I am just trying to explain simply how it works.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:07:56 AM

Never gonna happen buddy, stop trying to scam innocent people.

Happy to send you 9 tokens... you can watch their value grow and see if it did or not happen. Look at the blog, we are doing this for real.

T
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:06:48 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 11:23:54 AM by Vispilio

You chose an extremely unpopular platform who disappointed arguably all of its original investors as the launching pad for your ICO / ITO, that already puts your business

acumen into question Smiley, if you were using any other crypto platform, I guarantee that you would get at least 10x more interest,

but regardless Good Luck if it's a legitimate enterprise, looking forward to your updates...

Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

If full of scammers then you are part of them. Scmmers are everywhere but not all of them here are scammers.
I also think why he does not sell by himself? He can make profit if its true. I rather not join what he offer to us. About scammers, we must take more higher carefully.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:59:35 AM

Hi there;

I have a token that trades at ~50 cents. 0.00000991 BTC. I am selling 10,000 AGA Tokens for $1,000. You can sell 2,000 of them IMMEDIATELY, get your $1,000 back and still have 8,000 tokens to speculate with. (There are only 2,000 AGA Token open buy orders, you can place a sell order for all 10,000.) Is this place so full of fraud that no one believes anyone anymore? PM me your WAVES Platform address and I will send you 9 AGA Tokens ~$5 if you want to try before buy.

Tomasz

I don't understand why people scam people when you can do honest work and still turn a profit.

This, like many other threads like this, is a SCAM. The poster could already sell the coins at a profit for himself but instead wants you to get rich instead of him? Think about it, opportunities like this don't make sense, because they are scams.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:09:55 AM

be careful if you want to trade the coin and make sure that you know what you're doing. you don't need to trade if your feeling is not good and it is better to watch for a while until you are sure that the coin is worth enough to make a profit. besides that, you need to know about that coin so you will get a good information about the coin.
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

Why don't you just send the name of the coin directly? The mechanism you describe seems to be very profitable, you can participate with a certain amount of money, but not too much!
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

Ok I want to be reach in the future) Send me few tokens pls) on waves address 3PKXon2z3BK6PZ7ooJL1MFLiccQZm5H311j
In crypto very hard to believe that someone can give real profit to others)
Looks like you just need volumes on this tokens)

temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:37:22 AM

I do not even waste time posting here if I have such knowledge.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

Hi there;

Tomasz

totally shit

dont believe them. be careful when you trade wtih these. they bought coin from 100. they will sell you to 1000
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:02:25 AM

This is very skeptical because if what you're saying true OP, you need not to sell the token people and you won't even tell anyone about it in the first place. Those token must be a illegal claimed token if you does have it. However, the thing I have learn so far about scammer is that only people who are greedy are your victims.
Guys stay away.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:21:47 AM

So is this an announcement of an ICO project, as I didn't understand the purpose of this thread...And where this coin is listed? I just want to check the price and the truth of your words.

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: