Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:04:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most promising projects in 2018  (Read 2356 times)
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:47:17 PM

I have been with many projects so far, but the most promising ones are DIGIWAGE, MAG, BUZZCOIN, PRiVCY, and GRFT. Try to do your own research about these coins I mentioned, they have roadmaps and Whitepaper available, the support of the dev and team, along with the community is very active as well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

Bought some quarckchain, NEO, EOS and ETH. IMHO there are a lot of more hype projects on the market with great hype but low price: FSN, ONT, MFT and others.

Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/

CoinDesk article

A Small Crypto Coin Is Making Big Claims About a Private Proof-of-Stake

and

Neblio - smart contracts and 8 lang Dapps platform used for enterprises

Mrmogz

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:49:38 AM

CoinDesk article

and

With how 2018 is playing out it's probably best to look further into at least 2019 I'd say. I like both NEBL and XSPEC as well! 

If XSPEC can deliver everything they plan, they will essentially be a proof of stake Monero, natively built on TOR with stealth staking. So Monero (almost literally tech-wise + TOR and S.S.) with faster, cheaper transactions and you earn by staking? Seems like a winner to me if everything comes to fruition. This is a long play for me, I look back at September of 2015 and see XMR at $0.50 and think of what the future can bring with some patience. 

There are a LOT of good projects, at least in theory, it really does depend on who can deliver of course. Some of the projects I'm also invested or at least keeping an eye on are....

OMG
EOS
KMD
RHOC
VET
ENG
NPXS
KIN
QASH
WAN

That's not all but definitely some good projects in there.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:04:48 AM

For me, NEO will gonna kick off this year, by the end of the year, NEO will create a big noise in the cryptocurrency market. NEO is one of the biggest project blockchain in China and it is fully supported by the Chinese Government. NEO is really good for long term position.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:07:00 AM

The data and cloud market has never been outdated and lost its important, effective features. I believe that IAGON( IAG) will be the next big growth project. They have experienced and professional devs. After MVP they constantly exchange ideas and bring them together with EOS. This is the basis for me to believe that my speculation will bring profit in the long run.
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:05:37 AM

These are my Top 3 most promising project’s that I believe will make it big in 2019/2020

1. Ark Coinmarketcap - 72

ARK provides users, developers, and startups with innovative blockchain technologies. Ark aim to create an entire ecosystem of linked chains and a virtual spiderweb of endless use-cases that make ARK highly flexible, adaptable, and scalable. ARK is a secure platform designed for mass adoption and will deliver the services that consumers want and developers need. Ark has 8 second block times which makes it one of the fastest in the industry.ARK utilizes a modified Delegated-Proof-Of-Stake (DPoS) consensus mechanism featuring 51 delegates. You can simply stake your coins and earn a passive income of approximately 10% per annum.

2. Spectrecoin coinmarketcap - 442

One of the most secure privacy coins on the market. Stealth address , Native Tor integration + OBFS4, Ring sigs, PoSV3. Spectrecoin will implement proof of stealth in Q1 2019. This feature is a game changer for Proof of stake privacy coins.Proof of stealth will allow the user to stake and be rewarded with untraceable coins. You can stake spectrecoin and earn 10% per annum. The best way to understand Spectrecoin today is to think of Bitcoin + Proof-of-Stake.v3 + anonymous transactions (using similar technology to Monero) + Tor / OBFS4 to hide your IP.

3. Nuls coinmarketcap - 91

Instead of designing a one-size-fits-all type of blockchain, NULS specializes in modular blockchain architecture – a design concept similar to that used in web construction by WordPress – allowing clients to create their own type of blockchain depending on their needs. It will be especially useful for companies with little or no technical expertise, who want to incorporate blockchain technology into their business, but can’t afford to recruit expensive software engineers to do it for them. If you own 2000 Nuls you can stake for approximately 10% per annum
lehar4512

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

These days, on-demand downloadable and streamable content are a standard expected by consumers. These developments have led to more modular offering for viewers, who now possess the ability to watch programs free of time constraints once imposed by networks. This has thrown a proverbial wrench into the works where monetization in this sector is concerned.
In the wake of these developments, shows and advertisers alike are lost. Targeting viewers, as well as gleaning insights, was once a task made easy by having specific shows aired at specific times. As audiences increasingly migrate to the internet for their content, these methods are no longer as efficient as they once were, and will only continue to diminish in effectiveness over time.
OTT refers to the act of content providers delivering content over the internet via streaming to a specific device or smart TV apps like Roku, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV. OTT apps offer viewers access to HBO, Netflix, Hulu, SlingTV and other video services, as well as “TVOD,” or “TV On Demand.” As an industry poised to reach a valuation exceeding $160 billion by 2025, it’s clear that this is a market brimming with untapped potential for advertisers and content providers; however, there are still some challenges to resolve before these opportunities can fully be realized.
Evidently, there’s a need for standardized metrics for content providers and advertisers in OTT. The HIT Protocol team believes that blockchain technology is the perfect technology for achieving interoperability between these stakeholders while strengthening the bonds between them and their viewers. We’re strong proponents of tokenization to drive interactions, allowing individuals to enjoy a more personal experience while earning rewards, as well as providing advertisers and shows with in-depth data about their viewership.
The HIT Protocol and its use of the distributed ledger technology comes with a number of benefits that are set to revolutionize this sector, including immutability, transparency and micro-transacting. Combined, these give users granular control over their own experiences, and shift the focus of the ecosystem to a more viewer-centric model. Incentivizing viewers is key to ensuring that quality insights can continue to be derived from a highly lucrative and core component of the entertainment industry, and ensuring a widespread standard will be paramount to its long-term viability.
There’s a reason why blockchain technology is taking off, and there’s no shortage of use cases where it can be successfully applied in the TV and OTT industries. The sector is in need of a solution, which the HIT Protocol aims to provide. From smart contracts automating some of the existing infrastructures’ laborious tasks, to implementing a vastly more secure means of storing information, to strengthening the connection between viewers and the content they enjoy, distributed ledger tech is an excellent tool by which to enhance existing processes and redefine the industry as it stands.
In order for OTT to achieve its fullest potential and meet the needs of viewers, advertisers, and content providers, it’s crucial that we acknowledge and implement technologies such as blockchain to incentivize viewers and to streamline the evolution of the industry to benefit all parties.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Medium: https://medium.com/@HitProtocol
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GbhICkzlix0FAiTlQIzufA
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HITPROTOCOL
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HitProtocol
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:58:16 PM

ICOhotlist or ICObench can be helpful for yourself to find the good projects for this year but I see the people here sharing their review for their project and keep their information at here buddy.

Since I noticed the projects as bounty hunter I would give some suggestions here.

CHYNGE
XYO
BQT
LUYNR
INSUREPAL
Suncontract
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

CoinDesk article

and

With how 2018 is playing out it's probably best to look further into at least 2019 I'd say. I like both NEBL and XSPEC as well!  

If XSPEC can deliver everything they plan, they will essentially be a proof of stake Monero, natively built on TOR with stealth staking. So Monero (almost literally tech-wise + TOR and S.S.) with faster, cheaper transactions and you earn by staking? Seems like a winner to me if everything comes to fruition. This is a long play for me, I look back at September of 2015 and see XMR at $0.50 and think of what the future can bring with some patience.  

There are a LOT of good projects, at least in theory, it really does depend on who can deliver of course. Some of the projects I'm also invested or at least keeping an eye on are....

OMG
EOS
KMD
RHOC
VET
ENG
NPXS
KIN
QASH
WAN

That's not all but definitely some good projects in there.
wow. that is really a good list. i own most of these coins. basicly, yeah, they are lots of good projects. but in the bearish market, hype is not enough for them to rise agaisnt btc.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

I would suggest media protocol buddy, Im not going to shill it to you, but look it up and read about it

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:08:38 PM

I would suggest media protocol buddy, Im not going to shill it to you, but look it up and read about it
in any case, a good product needs advertising, as there are a lot of Media projects on the market today, but they have very little information.
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:55:48 AM

The way I'm approaching the market is by accumulating coins that I think have large growth potential for late 2018-2019. I do not believe we are out of the bear market yet so my selections are not based on coins I think will offer a quick turn around but rather coins I believe are at a good accumulation zone and will net you a solid profit for late 2018-2019.

1. Spectrecoin, Xspec  Spectrecoin - (This is my biggest bet) Xspec is a privacy coin that uses POS as opposed to POW to support it's network. With its tech it is among one of the few truly private privacy coins out there. It has a functioning product and strong team behind it that is continuing to push the coin forward. If successful with their roadmap Spectrecoin could be at the head of the privacy class by 2019. This would push Spectrecoin into the limelight/ mainstream and the coin would see tremendous gains being a small cap. So at a price of around .29 cents currently we could be looking at a value of $10 or more come 2019. This is not that far fetched as Spectrecoin already achieved an ATH of $6 in 2017 during the last crypto bull run with less resources and development behind it. This is definitely a coin to keep in mind if your looking for a solid return on your investment. As always patience is needed if you jump aboard.

2. Cardano, ADA - I'm not sure how sustainable blockchain is for the future and I could foresee a world where blockchain's tech is actually obsolete except for maybe bitcoin (being a symbolic store value) DAG technology may win out and if this happens expect Cardano to be a major player in the DAG revolution. The team behind Cardano is taking an excellent approach by excessively peer reviewing their work and constantly trying to streamline things. real world applications for Cardano are very limited as of now but a series of ADA ATMS are set for release in Japan relatively soon. When this happens expect the price of Cardano to skyrocket. At a current price of around 0.08 cents and former all time high of 1.25 I'd expect you'd see a good return in the next 2 years by investing in Cardano which I expect will hit 5.00 by 2020.

3. Banca, Banca - Banca is a new type of an investment bank community built on blockchain technology. It’s based on AI and an expert system which is used to create a platform to help inform investors or potential investors about potential crypto risks or opportunities. The cool thing about Banca is it offers a functional product, is a fairly new crypto currency, and has a strong team behind it. There is alot of room for growth here since Banca is still very young so investing now is almost equivalent to getting in on the ground floor. it is a large supply coin and is currently worth 0.0003651 but by 2020 I could see it hitting 0.02 cents. Thats not a bad return if you buy a cheap million Banca today.
crishjovi

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

in this case it seems that we cannot be sure, seeing that there are so many projects to offer new coins, so it will be difficult if all new coins have to be of high value all
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:35:34 AM

In my opinion Yumerium and NEL.network is the most promising projects for investment in 2018, these projects do not have a decent competition.
swami84

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

The top coins are always lower risk and the reason is they have shown promising technology/use case. Hence my core holdings are ETH, NEO, XLM, XRP and ADA.

Low MC coins have the higher risk but rewards can be ENORMOUS. My low MC coins are XSPEC and PRL.

XSPEC - After the PM Mandica let go of the bad apples in the team, XSPEC has shown to be strong team and even stronger community. They have hired core devs and are still hiring more devs and continue to push out github commits and constantly update the roadmap. Additionally the coin addresses one of the major concerns in crypto/DLT i.e. Privacy and being a POS coin makes it even more attractive.

PRL - PRL is another beaten down gem. The team is strong and constantly works on development. The prices dumped after the mainnet release but in the long term (2yr+), I think this coin will do great.

BumBoNamBo

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

also I would like to recommend you guys a DSTRA a project Smiley I've got a trust in them.
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

I would say this with so much hope and optimism, that as a freelancer, i see Linkchain standing out here simply for one of the many brilliant reasons which is their Digital Freelancer Revolution as they Invade Block Chain!
mihruw77

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

Today, by tokenizing the global TV and Video industries, we harmonize and optimize all three important elements of the ecosystem: viewers, networks/content creators, and advertising brands. Through the rapid adoption and use of our HIT tokens among these three groups, we inspire a new, more holistic relationship between them all, with increased transparency and added value.Our new blockchain ecosystem for television and video content, based on the HIT protocol means:
• Viewers get paid to watch & participate with their favorite shows
• Content Creators engage viewers & generate revenue
• Advertisers gain transparency & insight on their audience
All the players in the media ecosystem benefit using HITs, for a sustainable exchange of HIT tokens between members. Let’s see how this works:
For Viewers
We are creating a global marketplace — a digital Shopping Plaza. With the HIT protocol, every moment a viewer spends watching or interacting with their favorite show is a way to put HIT tokens into their account, which they can seamlessly use to purchase digital and physical goods and services on our inventoried item management system. This transforms the anonymous consumer patterns on TV and online video into a worldwide economy where the consumer of video content is fully engaged and in control, with more choices, tailored to each viewer’s preferences. No more whack-a-moling through annoying and seemingly random pop-up ads a viewer has no interest in, before being allowed to see desirable content.
For TV Networks and Content Creators
The HIT protocol provides TV networks with new interactive marketing campaigns to enhance the viewer experience and keep them coming back for more. To help drive repeat engagement, broadcasters and their programs will be given special campaign management tools, including the ability to create show-specific badges and achievement levels attached to limited-time campaigns. Sponsorship integration will allow the promotion of partners within given campaigns. Subscription Video On Demand (SVOD) will present opportunities for partners to recycle evergreen or continued-demand content with new interactive experiences.
Compensation for content creators on channels like YouTube has always been an area of contention in an ever-changing terrain of percentages and viewer stipulations that make earning a fair reward for quality content a challenge. When viewers interact with creators, the HIT protocol tracks that engagement, enabling the content creator to learn more about their audience which in turn helps in the creation of better content.
Using the HIT protocol, these kinds of creators will be able to choose how they will be compensated for their content to let the market decide the value of their contributions. TV shows and content creators can give viewers the power to choose the outcome of character eliminations, plot twists and affect the future by voting with their HIT tokens for an enhanced synergistic rapport to develop a loyal following.
For Brands
Today, brand advertisers don’t have any real data about who sees their TV commercials or what viewers do after seeing commercials. The HIT protocol changes this by allowing full transparency so advertisers can see who is interacting with their commercials or with any interactive promotions they run within TV shows or video content. (Of course, viewers must give their consent to be tracked and they are rewarded for their consent.) This never-before-possible level of transparency gives brands a new level of insight into their customers and potential customers, so they can tailor their advertising, campaigns, messaging, and even products to a specific audience more effectively and for higher sales and a better rate on investment for advertising. Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

oscarwhale189 (OP)

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:08:53 PM

If entrepreneurs always waited for consumers to tell them what they want, we wouldn’t have innovation. No one told Steve Jobs they wanted a little box with just a few buttons that could play all their favorite songs. We already had Discman, and we didn’t know we wanted the iPod until it was right in front of us.

The Genesis of iPowow

Back in the late Nineties I was working at a London-based TV production company. The idea was to provide viewers with a little box with plastic buttons labeled, “A, B, C, and D” that would allow them to interact live with the TV show’s host. For example, if the guest today was Brad Pitt, a question might pop up on screen with four choices like this:

What topic do you want to hear next?

Pitt’s upcoming epic sci fi thriller, Ad Astra

What happened to Angelina Jolie?

Best and worst Hollywood experience

Acting vs. producing

Viewers could then select their choice and ultimately determine the direction of the show they’re watching. In the late Nineties, the technology wasn’t where it needed to be to make interactive TV possible. But the idea of providing viewers with opportunities to engage directly with their favorite shows stuck with me.

For the next decade I produced, scripted or edited TV shows such as “BBC Top Gear,” “MasterChef,” “So You Think You Can Dance,” “Big Brother,” and “MythBusters.” It seemed I was the only one asking how we could get the audience engaged in real-time. Why? No viewers were asking to engage with the TV show in real-time, so why change them? This is why what’s next is more important than what’s now.

In 2010, technology had developed to a place where the idea of connecting viewers directly to TV shows in real time was finally possible. I worked with a team of engineers and TV producers to build the first prototype for iPowow. A year later, our technology allowed Sports Center to pose a question live on air to the audience like, “Who will win the superbowl this year?” Viewers use their phones to go to the Sports Center vote page to pick their team and the results of the poll show up in real time in the TV studio. Viewers feel more connected to the show, and Sports Center and their sponsors learn more about their viewers.

Turns out people do want to engage more with their favorite content, but they just didn’t know it. When we presented iPowow to TV executives at Disney, Fox, and NBC, they all went for it. We’ve since worked with all the major TV networks and Fortune 500 brands from Coca Cola, to Samsung, to Lexus.

If I’d asked viewers what they wanted to change about their TV experience in 1996, they may have told me they liked it just the way it was. This is why the mantra of what’s next drives me to continue iterating novel solutions for iPowow rather than resting on our laurels as a globally known technology for enabling participation TV.

The next development for iPowow takes engagement to the next level. We are building an initiative called the HIT Protocol, which enables viewers to get paid for watching and engaging with their favorite shows. No one asked us for this invention because people didn’t know it was possible. The advent of blockchain changed that, as the technology allows for the tokenization of activities like watching and participating in TV shows.

Here are 3 steps for anticipating what’s next instead of what’s now:

Read the signs

Though people may not be conscious of what they desire beyond the here and now, they will leave hints about what they may want in the future. This is actually how Facebook and other tech platforms know more about their users than users know about themselves. People leave clues to their unconscious desires through their actions and behaviors. Facebook has been known to predict whether a user will get married or get divorced before the user has consciously made that decision.

Trust your instincts

It’s always a good idea to listen to mentors and those who came before you, but at some point you have to trust that voice in your head (or the gut feeling you get) and go for it. If I’d listened to and accepted the way things were all those years I worked in television, I never would have built that first prototype with iPowow.

Don’t stop

If you’ve successfully built a product that people want and use, great! That’s hard to do, but don’t stop there, because there’s always the next thing. This is why, despite iPowow’s work and relationships across the TV and media industry, we are now developing the HIT Protocol to further deepen the bond between viewers, content, and brands.Where do I get the most up-to-date information?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: