Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:08:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just glad to be apart of the Bitcoin ecosystem!  (Read 111 times)
MrsBigTaz (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:45:14 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2018, 10:00:33 PM by MrsBigTaz

Easiest way to buy, spend or promote Cryptocurrency, anyone? Huh

So far I've joined the Qyno Project. If your interested,  check out the website here.  https://www.qyno.org

I was able to get valuable information,  learning more about crytocurrency and easily sign up.  Grin

I also took the opportunity to get free bitcoins from their bounty.  Wink

As a newbie, this is important.  Bitcoin groups and programs vary greatly.  Creating separate wallets or having the options of sharing one is is what i needed.  Their forum is generating mass knowlegde from newbie to expert level.

I have enjoyed writing on my opportunity with Qyno. I hope your experience is just as great!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:55:22 PM

Easiest way to [1]buy, [2]spend or [3]promote Cryptocurrency, anyone? Huh
[1]You can directly to a person that sells below the market cap price, for bitcoin you can use localbitcoins.

[2]If you want to spend it, look for bitcoin or crypto merchants that's near you or you can use it to order something online.

[3] This forum is one of the best place to promote legitimate crypto's.

So far I've joined the Qyno Project. If your interested,  check out the website here.  https://www.qyno.org
And now you're promoting it, are you sure that you don't know how to promote?

I was able to get valuable information,  learning more about crytocurrency and easily sign up.  Grin

I'll stay away from this project, it's too good to be true read the quote below.

Passive income with a 22223% anual return of investment
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

For me yes , because bitcoin help me lots of times and also i need to help bitcoin back.
MrsBigTaz (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:05:19 PM

Thanks for the insight.  Being new is one thing,  being scanned is something I don't want for me or anyone else. Thank you! I will be researching more on scammers and telltale signs to avoid.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

being part of somebody who took part in bitcoin investing is a fortune, and I am very happy. easy to analyze and not panic when market crashes, because bitcoin is fluctuating.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

Well, I am really glad to be a part of the Bitcoin ecosystem, and not only that, because I am not gladly alone that take part to this community, because much further than that, I am truly thankful, happy and blessed that I found my way here in the crypto world where Bitcoin exist. Bitcoin has so many things that help a lot, shape me a lot and brings more knowledge for me to learn.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:45:56 AM

For me yes , because bitcoin help me lots of times and also i need to help bitcoin back.

Quite funny. How do you think you want to help bitcoin back? You didn't specify.
Do you mean by making some .... post Grin or how ?

Whether you do or not, bitcoin is already on the pedestrian of making another good run, we just need to wait and watch.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:59:40 AM

Well of course Im very glad that Im part of bitcoin ecosystem.Its good to do new things that will give you some knowledge about new technology and how does it affects and impact to us and to our community.Its great also because we all know that we get benefits not just knowledge but also teach us to be wise and more patient plus the fact that from all your hardworks you will earn profit.
ambisyon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:09:47 AM

Being part of bitcoin eco system,  I am thankful that I was able to participate in signature bounty camapaign that I was able to earn profit from my participation and complying the required post requirement.  I had also acquired knowledge about cryptocurrency and the basic fundamental on how it works in the crypto market.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

As a newbie, this is important.  Bitcoin groups and programs vary greatly.  Creating separate wallets or having the options of sharing one is is what i needed.  Their forum is generating mass knowlegde from newbie to expert level.

I have enjoyed writing on my opportunity with Qyno. I hope your experience is just as great!

well that is nice one for you introducing such project over  but how are we sure if such project is quit trusted and certified.
Bitcointalk  forum is the one of the best platform that have contributed positive to my financial statues and widen my scope of cryptocurrency knowledge.
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:37:09 AM

the blockchain technology came into existence about two decades ago and the wave of success is already been felt over the globe and the truth is those who are a part of the system will benefit much more than anybody would on the block and i am glad to be one.
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:56:10 AM

Actually they have a big reason on why im always to thank of bitcoin.
Because without bitcoin maybe i cannot buy a things that i want and a big help for me pay some bills in my daily lives. And even i don't have job yet they have bitcoin can make me earn more.
soltantgris

Activity: 741
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

As a newbie, this is important.  Bitcoin groups and programs vary greatly.  Creating separate wallets or having the options of sharing one is is what i needed.  Their forum is generating mass knowlegde from newbie to expert level.
This is very positive, I can say that some of my mates were attracted to cryptocurrency in life and working because of my positiveness about it. And both my grateful job here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: