Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:45:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SwiftMiner 2.2TH/s BTC Miners Available for March Delivery!  (Read 4613 times)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:06:56 AM

sign me up for eleventybillion

I tried to add 11tybillion but then the cart crashed to shit. 
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:12:58 AM

Cheesy

not another one!?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:16:37 AM

Hello Everyone!

SwiftMiner is a team of top-level engineers and entrepreneurs based out of Toronto dedicated to designing and building state-of-the-art Bitcoin mining hardware. We are very glad to announce that https://swiftminer.com is officially open and accepting orders! Our team of very experienced engineers have worked very hard over the past month to produce a working prototype which exceeds our expectations! We are proud to announce that everything is on schedule for our SwiftMiner ASIC Bitcoin miners to be ready for delivery by March of 2014!

SwiftMiner™ Gamma – 2.2TH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner
$6,999 USD

SwiftMiner™ Beta – 1.1TH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner
$3,999 USD

Feel free to check out our website and talk to our live chat about any questions you may have! Alternatively you can email us at support@swiftminer.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Hi Rebecca / Michael how's life?

BINTEX

Powered by,
FreeMeBTC

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:27:03 AM

If you are interested in being verified by the community, I would be happy to visit your company location in Toronto sometime in the next two weeks at your convenience. If everything checks out and you have a working prototype, I will purchase two of the 2.2TH/s models on the spot and can pay in bitcoin or in cash, USD or CAD.

I know that I am a relative newbie here on bitcointalk, but I am an active user on Localbitcoins.com with Pro Trader status and over 1000 trades in the past year. I believe that my reputation on Localbitcoins and on BTCjam would allow me to serve as a strong endorsement for your company. Please let me know if you are interested in taking me up on this offer.
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 08:40:51 AM

the same as http://asicmart.com/  Cool
imho scam
raskul

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:02:48 AM

If you are interested in being verified by the community, I would be happy to visit your company location in Toronto sometime in the next two weeks at your convenience. If everything checks out and you have a working prototype, I will purchase two of the 2.2TH/s models on the spot and can pay in bitcoin or in cash, USD or CAD.

I know that I am a relative newbie here on bitcointalk, but I am an active user on Localbitcoins.com with Pro Trader status and over 1000 trades in the past year. I believe that my reputation on Localbitcoins and on BTCjam would allow me to serve as a strong endorsement for your company. Please let me know if you are interested in taking me up on this offer.

^the shill.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:22:50 AM

Hello Everyone!

SwiftMiner is a team of top-level engineers and entrepreneurs based out of Toronto dedicated to designing and building state-of-the-art Bitcoin mining hardware. We are very glad to announce that https://swiftminer.com is officially open and accepting orders! Our team of very experienced engineers have worked very hard over the past month to produce a working prototype which exceeds our expectations! We are proud to announce that everything is on schedule for our SwiftMiner ASIC Bitcoin miners to be ready for delivery by March of 2014!

SwiftMiner™ Gamma – 2.2TH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner
$6,999 USD

SwiftMiner™ Beta – 1.1TH/s ASIC Bitcoin Miner
$3,999 USD

Feel free to check out our website and talk to our live chat about any questions you may have! Alternatively you can email us at support@swiftminer.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Hi Rebecca / Michael how's life?

Also seems like one of The Observer's scams
raskul

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:26:56 AM

sign me up for eleventybillion

I tried to add 11tybillion but then the cart crashed to shit. 

i think they only have tentybillion and nine hundred and ninety nine million nine hundred and ninety nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine (point) zero zero zero zero zero zero zero nine, available to buy. try that maybe?

Ramhound

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:34:53 AM

We will be posting video proof of our current prototype very soon. We will also post pictures of the entire team in our work space. Please do not jump to conclusions. We will do our very best to provide complete transparency in order to keep our customers fully informed throughout the entire process.
There is no need to make rash assumptions.

Update your website register information so its actually accurate.  But you won't do that because you have no actual product and have no actual company.

Please stop trying to scam this community.
Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 11:37:24 AM
Last edit: February 13, 2014, 11:50:33 AM by Anddos

So were waiting for pictures of there team and facility which can easily be taken from google

swiftminer you are going to have to let people visit your facility so they can see it with there own eyes,were sick to fucking death of photoshopped images.

The fact your you have a button to order now is very worrying with assurance it exists

95% sure they are scamming,there images look like cointerra machines photoshopped

You can contact us any time by opening a live chat with one of our representatives!

LOL one of your scam buddies?

MWNinja

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 02:22:53 PM

They claim to be using bitpay, but their checkout isn't using bitpay.  A legitimate company at this phase would desperately need to get fiat currency; a scammer doesn't bother with payment processors and just takes bitcoin directly.  Caveat Emptor.
raskul

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 02:31:37 PM

Swift have released a video of their new chip fabrication plant;

http://vimeo.com/73234721

puddie chickie in de baskie....

MiningBuddy

Activity: 927

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:11:44 PM

As I've said to a lot of these 'fly by night' 'hardware companies' before, I am very willing to accept delivery of your hardware for testing and review purposes. That offer stands with any company.
Although I'm still waiting for a legitimate party to contact me.

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 03:31:34 PM

As I've said to a lot of these 'fly by night' 'hardware companies' before, I am very willing to accept delivery of your hardware for testing and review purposes. That offer stands with any company.
Although I'm still waiting for a legitimate party to contact me.

+1
I like this initiative very much from MiningBuddy.

------------

If you are considering purchasing from this "company" please proceed with extreme caution, all the danger sign are here, this is most likely a scam.

Ask your self: do you want to give thousands of dollars to someone you never meet, who nobody vetted for, with no chance of refund?

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
raskul

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:34:36 PM

ALL PRE-ORDERS...

Xer0

Activity: 826

°^°

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:34:42 PM

accept Paypal and i send you 7000€ to fill with miners
WinterParker

Activity: 356

Dock.io

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 04:07:31 PM

Red flag alert, no address and no phone number!

Also Swiftminer is not a legal corporation or small business name as is legally required by Canadian law!

Website is Wordpress + WooCommerce Plugin with modified enfold theme. Not terrible, but not too time consuming either.

Thanks for that concise breakdown. Good man.  You just saved me some research!

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

frankenmint
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 05:15:12 PM

It's a tough road with no verifiable credentials that I can see, no real proof of a prototype, no substantive information providing folks a level of confidence in your offering.

That is the most flattering way I've read "I smell a possible scam"  today.

MiningBuddy

Activity: 927

฿itcoin ฿itcoin ฿itcoin

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 07:54:12 PM

Hello, I would like to request that my thread "SwiftMiner 2.2TH/s BTC Miners Available for March Delivery!" be deleted altogether. A company only gets one chance to make a first impression, and I would not like our future customers to see all the scam accusations coming from this thread. This could possibly decrease trust in our company. We are planning on re-posting a new thread with much more proof of legitimacy, as to avoid the scam accusations and provide a good first impression to all looking at the thread. If you could get back to us as soon as possible that would be great. Thank you.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: