Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:17:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] AGA Token, Mining Profits, Already Listed, Solid Returns, Pre-Sale  (Read 22380 times)
dee_x17
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:32:11 AM

and you don't have any information about your project?

NO SIG!!!
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:20:44 PM

Seems there is not public update. Hopefully OP is still working on his project and be profitable with it.
If still available, I am up to the airdrop. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
1MORLAP (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:18:43 AM

August/September 2018 Investor Update

Aga Platform started in late May 2018, which means we are 4 months old. In those 4 months we raised $100,000, purchased over 50 miners and bought a mining facility in Eastern WA. Our pre-sale 1 investors are looking at 1,000%, that is 10x return on their investment and we are about to kick off pre-sale #2.

AGA Token Update:
AGA Token is trading at ~1 dollar! I bet this makes it the best performing asset in your portfolio! Our first pre-sale / private sale is finished. We are setting up the second one. This sale will be at 25 cents per token with a minimum investment of $2,500. It will be followed by an ICO later this year. I am biased, but if I were you, I would jump in now! (That is what I told my friends a month ago when you could buy AGA Token for 10 cents.) Since this is a private sale, please contact me directly if you would like to invest – tomasz@agaplatform.com.

Aga Platform Mining Update:
AGA Tokens aren’t worth much without a stream of revenue coming from mining, after all it is the mining profits that allow us to buy back these tokens at a multiple of their pre-sale price.
We have purchased a mining facility in Eastern WA and are still building it out. We have 16 ASIC miners up and running there and another 36 in Seattle. That is 52 ASICs working for you!

Marketing:
We have added Telegram channel and continue to sign up new investors. But, I am looking to expand our marketing reach in the next phase. Please let me know if you have ideas how to spread the word on this project. Please continue to invite your friends to like our page and to invest. As you know, our returns are fantastic.

Tomasz
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

From my friend:

"So my good friend Tomasz decided to make his own Crypto coin. I really like Tomasz, he's a good guy, smart funny and passionate about his buisness. In an effort to be supportive of him I decided to invest $500 into his Aga crypto coin about 2 months ago tops. Looking at my $500 investment today it's now worth $5681. Pretty Amazing! I don't know anything about crypto really but I do know that's over 11 times my investment. I'm attaching the link to share with friends maybe you you can have the same fortune as I.

https://www.facebook.com/AgaPlatformToken/"
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

AGA Token trading at $1.01 today.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

From my friend:

"So my good friend Tomasz decided to make his own Crypto coin. I really like Tomasz, he's a good guy, smart funny and passionate about his buisness. In an effort to be supportive of him I decided to invest $500 into his Aga crypto coin about 2 months ago tops. Looking at my $500 investment today it's now worth $5681. Pretty Amazing! I don't know anything about crypto really but I do know that's over 11 times my investment. I'm attaching the link to share with friends maybe you you can have the same fortune as I.

Six months from now, let's see if he will say the same statement to you.
Waves platform is a weak one for me and most of the assets couldn't sustain its life.
Even with large team and have the capability to make it big, they ended up abandoning the project.
Maybe right now, you still have the buy orders but give it at least couple of months and you know what I'm trying to convey here.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:32:31 PM

i know waves dex is not so active in trading as compared to eth tokens. but let's see how the future unfolds with AGA token. the dev has so much to prove that waves asset has the chance to perform on its own. good luck!
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

i know waves dex is not so active in trading as compared to eth tokens. but let's see how the future unfolds with AGA token. the dev has so much to prove that waves asset has the chance to perform on its own. good luck!

Don't sell all of them today, they are going to ~$50 per token in couple years.  More updates to come.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:31:36 AM

From my friend:

Six months from now, let's see if he will say the same statement to you.
Waves platform is a weak one for me and most of the assets couldn't sustain its life.
Even with large team and have the capability to make it big, they ended up abandoning the project.
Maybe right now, you still have the buy orders but give it at least couple of months and you know what I'm trying to convey here.

Well, nice thing about Bitcoin Talk is that we both will be able to look at it 6 months from now.  We are at $1.03 today.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:34:19 AM

Couple points regarding WAVES. I agree that it is not the most popular token format out there. Keep in mind that as my project develops I will always have the option couple options:

1. I could swap to ERC20 token, pain in the butt, yet it can be done.
2. I CAN list WAVES Token on a larger exchange. Every exchange that lists WAVES has the ability to list a WAVES based token.

So please do not assume that since I am on WAVES the token is the same as most of the crap there.

Tomasz
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 12:37:48 AM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.03. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing 1,030% return, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing 412% return.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.05. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,050 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 420 percent.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:47:44 PM

Welcome to the second private pre-sale for AGA Token. In this sale we are offering 1,000,000 tokens at a fixed price of $0.25 per AGA Token, with a minimum purchase of 10,000 tokens.

You are investing into Aga Platform:

Aga Platform is a profitable cryptocurrency mining operation based in Seattle, WA. Currently we mine SHA256 (Bitcoin), Scrypt (Litecoin), X11 (Dash), Blake (Sia and Decred), and Cryptonight (Electroneum). We operate our mining facilities in Eastern Washington where electricity prices are one of the lowest in the world.

For your investment you receive AGA Tokens:

AGA Tokens allow anyone to profit from cryptocurrency mining without the need to invest in expensive hardware and mining facilities. Proceeds from the sale of AGA Tokens are invested into AGA Platform. AGA Tokens appreciate in value as Aga Platform spends all its profits (after operations) to purchase and burn AGA Tokens. Burning tokens reduces their number in circulation and effectively increases their value.

AGA Token is now available in limited quantity to purchase via an ICO pre-sale, and it is traded on the WAVES decentralized exchange (DEX). Our WAVES Token ID is: Bakucws71RM1QhoHXYCwxCDE4bTXFSwivwnJXBhMK8vn.

Before investing please create an account with WAVES - https://wavesplatform.com/, where your AGA Tokens will be deposited.

To invest, please contact Aga or Tomasz. We can take a check, credit card or cryptocurrency as payment. Please have your WAVES Account # ready.

More information and instructions can be found in our blog at www.AgaPlatform.com.

Tomasz and Aga
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 05:25:45 PM by 1MORLAP

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.13. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,130 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 452 percent.

Tomasz and Aga
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.1. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,100 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 440 percent.

Tomasz and Aga
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:00:31 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.1. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,100 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 440 percent.

Tomasz and Aga

Do you have some sort of promotional campaign or bounty programs as I saw that your thread is not really gaining attention from the community? Waves tokens are not so popular to trade.
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:26:10 AM

sir reserved for indonesian thread version.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

Tomasz and Aga

Do you have some sort of promotional campaign or bounty programs as I saw that your thread is not really gaining attention from the community? Waves tokens are not so popular to trade.

No, not yet.  I am speaking to marketing guy in this space to help me out.  But I have been busy building out the mining facility.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:41:11 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.09. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,090 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 436 percent.

Tomasz
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

Tomasz and Aga

No, not yet.  I am speaking to marketing guy in this space to help me out.  But I have been busy building out the mining facility.

Okay thanks. Are you a one-man team here? Or do you have other members to help you out? I'm curious how far your project will be given that it is in waves platform.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: