Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NO ICO] AGA Token, Mining Profits, Already Listed, Solid Returns, Pre-Sale  (Read 22380 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 05:18:24 AM

i know waves dex is not so active in trading as compared to eth tokens. but let's see how the future unfolds with AGA token. the dev has so much to prove that waves asset has the chance to perform on its own. good luck!

Don't sell all of them today, they are going to ~$50 per token in couple years.  More updates to come.

For real?  How you can say that? No one can predict the market and especially 50x price moves. Wink
1MORLAP (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:27:37 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.1. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,100 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 440 percent.

Tomasz and Aga

Do you have some sort of promotional campaign or bounty programs as I saw that your thread is not really gaining attention from the community? Waves tokens are not so popular to trade.

No, not yet.  I am speaking to marketing guy in this space to help me out.  But I have been busy building out the mining facility.

Okay thanks. Are you a one-man team here? Or do you have other members to help you out? I'm curious how far your project will be given that it is in waves platform.

Small team. I am the founder and CEO. Aga helps with day to day operations and I have a team of partners building out and managing the mining facilities. But they are not partners in AGA Token, just mining.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.1. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,100 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 440 percent.

Tomasz and Aga

Do you have some sort of promotional campaign or bounty programs as I saw that your thread is not really gaining attention from the community? Waves tokens are not so popular to trade.

No, not yet.  I am speaking to marketing guy in this space to help me out.  But I have been busy building out the mining facility.

Okay thanks. Are you a one-man team here? Or do you have other members to help you out? I'm curious how far your project will be given that it is in waves platform.

Small team. I am the founder and CEO. Aga helps with day to day operations and I have a team of partners building out and managing the mining facilities. But they are not partners in AGA Token, just mining.

Yes, yes. I can't predict the price, but that is what my plan is. Remember, I reinvesting mining profits into this, so I have more visibility than others.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.13. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,130 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 452 percent.

Our second private pre-sale is now live. Please contact us to invest.

Tomasz and Aga
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.13. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,130 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 452 percent.

Are these updates worthwhile?

Tomasz
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

Tomasz and Aga

Yes, yes. I can't predict the price, but that is what my plan is. Remember, I reinvesting mining profits into this, so I have more visibility than others.

Your target price is I think hard to achieve. Especially in waves platform. But if you're sincere, why not? Let's see how far AGA will be in overcoming the challenges as a waves asset. You have a long way to go. Hope your motivation will not waver.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:38:29 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 03:58:38 AM by 1MORLAP

Think of it as an ASSET backed Token. In this case the ASSET is the mining equipment producing profits. If BTC goes to 10K, AGA Token will moon as I will be producing very high profits daily. It is an BIG if, but if you invest in BTC, and it doubles - you are good. If you invest in AGA, and BTC doubles, AGA goes up 5x.

Tomasz
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 01:20:17 PM

So... the market took a dump today...

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.03. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,030 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 412 percent.

Tomasz and Aga
visax

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:43:19 AM

Hello dev,
Reserved for thread indonesian version?
cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

AGA team, Why you did not built your project on ERC 20 ? I find waves as the most insecure chain. I previously participated in one of waves project called Wagerr and found that most exchanges dont list projects based on WAves .
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:01:42 PM

AGA team, Why you did not built your project on ERC 20 ? I find waves as the most insecure chain. I previously participated in one of waves project called Wagerr and found that most exchanges dont list projects based on WAves .

Hi there;

Good question.

I actually did start with ERC20. They have a myriad of issues, notably that Ethereum network is so bloated that it is at risk of falling over, syncing a full node is super hard. But MOST importantly getting a shitty exchange to list an ERC20 Token costs handful of BTC, listing in Bittrex or Binance is virtually impossible for a small Token! (My first pre-sale was $100,000 - we are tiny.)  I wanted to have market pricing for my token from day one. So, today, you can buy 10,000 AGA Tokens in pre-sale 2, and IMMEDIATELY trade them on a public, open exchange. This in absolutely unparalleled and revolutionary, as most ICOs lock you in for months. WAVES just came out of beta and has a solid exchange and wallet in one. I, personally really like the platform and will work with them on improving their product.

I will challenge you... please send me your WAVES Account Number and I will send you 25 AGA Tokens. Sell couple for WAVES, sell couple for BTC, play with the Wallet and let me know what you think.

Also, please note, that in pre-sale 2, I am selling AGA Tokens at price of 10,000 Tokens for $2,500 USD, that is 25 cents per token. They are actively trading at 0.30 to 1.15 USD on the Exchange. Again, are you aware of any other ICO that

Finally, because we are publicly traded... I question the need for an ICO. I am seriously considering using the liquidity in the market to sell any additional AGA Tokens to fund the mining business as the market allows... would love your feedback.

Tomasz
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 04:25:08 PM

Inching BACK UP!

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.06. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,060 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 424 percent.

Token is fully liquid and trade-able.

Anyone interested in an air drop? I am open to proposals.

Tomasz
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 09:06:09 PM

Interesting day today in the markets.  Today AGA Token is trading at $1.1. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,100 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 440 percent.
InitialOffers

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:12:01 PM

Love the idea and especially the token burn that will be happening on a continued basis. Creates huge scarcity. Get your ICO Listed on our site today it could really benefit what you are doing and reaching a larger audience.

ICO Listings can get missed! Get the awareness your project deserves! Be sure to add your Initial Offering on our website for maximum awareness. List ICO Here: https://initialoffering.net/submit-ico/
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:30:00 PM

Love the idea and especially the token burn that will be happening on a continued basis. Creates huge scarcity. Get your ICO Listed on our site today it could really benefit what you are doing and reaching a larger audience.

ICO Listings can get missed! Get the awareness your project deserves! Be sure to add your Initial Offering on our website for maximum awareness. List ICO Here: https://initialoffering.net/submit-ico/

I will look into this, though, I am questioning the entire ICO idea.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $1.12. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 1,120 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 448 percent.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $0.89. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 890 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 356 percent. There is a significant difference in price across WAVES and BTC.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:31:21 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $0.66. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 660 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 264 percent. STILL too high. Pre-sale 2 is at 25 cents, so there is little reason for AGA Token to be trading THAT far away from that. We should see it stabilize at 35 cents.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $0.54. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 540 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 216 percent.
1MORLAP (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:23:13 PM

Today AGA Token is trading at $0.5. If you invested in pre-sale 1, you are seeing a return of 500 percent, while if you invested in pre-sale 2, you are seeing a return of 200 percent. Pre-sale 2 is active!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: