Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:00:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Jeff Bezos will beocme a trillionaire?  (Read 397 times)
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

Online shop has changed the world, with the development of technology in the internet world has made it easier for humans to do anything. Make things easy to do and will continue to grow in the future. Every human can not be separated with the world of technology, for example, an online shop that has been popular in this century.

This is the concept owned by Amazon company owned by Jeff Bezos. They offer many products to facilitate their customers without having to get out of the house. Nothing is impossible, furthermore seeing from all developments of existing technology now the Amazon CEO will become the next trillionaire person in the world. If Amazon remains consistent with their service and can maintain and develop their services to its customers.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moanna123

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

i  think  that  he  is  not going  to  becoma  a  trıllionaire  and i do not hope since there is  no need to become anyone trıllıonaıre in a world that we can see lots of people suffering from food.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Osakrita

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

Amazon is doing great and Jeff Bezos is making a lot of money, at some point there will be some sort of saturation or competition, that will make it very difficult for him to hit a trillion dollar.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:16:22 PM

Amazon is doing great and Jeff Bezos is making a lot of money, at some point there will be some sort of saturation or competition, that will make it very difficult for him to hit a trillion dollar.

As a amazon customer for 4 years, it was doing great for me also. But in April 2018, I purchased a chair from amazon seller and the chair broke in 2 months. The seller is disconnecting my phone calls. No refund and not giving me a new chair. No help from amazon also. Amazon just walked away.

The chair was my biggest/costliest purchase from amazon. I lost all the discounts I got from amazon.

When you buy offline, the sellers are within 10 miles of your residence or work. but when you buy from amazon or e-commerce websites the sellers can be 25 miles or 40 miles away or in another city or state.

Now I will buy from online stores or factories/manufacturers website only. E-commerce website can bring you lots of losses in the long run/future.

Reputed and world famous brands like Samsung, Dell, Tropicana, Coca Cola, Kaspersky will get buyers directly from their websites. Manufacturers/factories have the best quality and lowest price and unlimited supply of products and services.

Google search can be bad for amazon by sending people directly to Dell, Samsung etc..
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:41:12 PM

With Amazon slowly taking over the world and the blue origin company setting its sights on asteroid mining , Jeff Bezos has a very real chance of becoming a trillionaire.

Do you guys think he will actually achieve this in his lifetime?

There is no way to predict future, you know that.

If the market price of Amazon’s stock eventually hits $12,200 per share and he doesn’t die before then, Bezos will be the first dollar paper trillionaire.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

I think that he has great chances to increase his money and become a trillionaire. I think why not? for such a person, this won't be too difficult , though I am not very interested in his life and income prospects
Vs225655

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

I think so. I think now, unofficially, a couple of people have more than a trillion. And he will easily reach the top if he is very persistent
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

The simple answer is no or at least not in the near future. Jeff Bezos adding 40$ Billion to his wealth does not make his path to become a trillionaire clear. Yes his business is set as it has been future proofed by him but does it mean there will be no competition for him? Of course not other conglomerates or even startup companies will try to rival and take some market shares away from Amazon. Just take a look at Coca-cola and Pepsi they have been taking shares from each other. Amazon just needs to have its match.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:05:00 PM

Do you know what Jeff Bezos is missing in his life? Amazon Crypto Coin. If he launches that coin as an official payment option on Amazon marketplace it will sell like hot cakes. Even better if it's mineable and tradeable on exchanges and has its own wallet. I bet it would be a mighty alternative to Amazon gift cards. By the way there has been a survey about this and it looks like Amazon customers are loving the idea:

More than half of respondents in a new LendEDU survey said they would use an Amazon-created cryptocurrency for purchases on the site. More than 58% of Prime users said they would consider using "Amazon Coins." And about 45% are open to possibly using Amazon as their primary bank account.

I think Jeff Bezos' net worth will skyrocket if he really greenlights some project like this. And other big online marketplaces will be forced to follow suit or else they will be left behind.
Correct. I totally agree with you. His real values and projects should be clearer. I also believe he is more than Amazon before. That's why it would be for the projects to follow. Forcing compliance or being left behind is utterly high probability. I believe so.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:11:42 PM

As a amazon customer for 4 years, it was doing great for me also. But in April 2018, I purchased a chair from amazon seller and the chair broke in 2 months. The seller is disconnecting my phone calls. No refund and not giving me a new chair. No help from amazon also. Amazon just walked away.

The chair was my biggest/costliest purchase from amazon. I lost all the discounts I got from amazon.

When you buy offline, the sellers are within 10 miles of your residence or work. but when you buy from amazon or e-commerce websites the sellers can be 25 miles or 40 miles away or in another city or state.

Now I will buy from online stores or factories/manufacturers website only. E-commerce website can bring you lots of losses in the long run/future.

Reputed and world famous brands like Samsung, Dell, Tropicana, Coca Cola, Kaspersky will get buyers directly from their websites. Manufacturers/factories have the best quality and lowest price and unlimited supply of products and services.

Google search can be bad for amazon by sending people directly to Dell, Samsung etc..

I'm in the EU and Amazon UK is importing stuff directly from France and the other way round. I even got a package from Lithuania one time.
I've learned to avoid sellers that don't send you stuff via Amazon. If you buy via their warehouse they respect the complaints and RMA is a piece of cake, but if you buy from a random seller it can be much harder.
It's funny that people are starting to think that getting scammed online is something completely normal. That said, I've bought electronics worth over 5k USD via amazon and haven't been scammed yet.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

Amazon has some very ambitious and futuristic plans for their future. The idea of delivering goods via drone was a concept they may have played a role in pioneering. Their recent acquisition of whole foods hints @ them pursuing organic foods for local markets in the future. They're selling plants on their website. Bestbuy and target have begun to emulate amazon in terms of them both adopting "free shipping". Walmart to a lesser extent has tried (and failed) to do the same.

Its too early to say what the long term outlook for amazon will be. If they will succeed in killing off their competition with their aggressive, predatory and innovative strategies to eventually centralize retailer markets and enjoy something like a monopoly in terms of having dominant marketshare. I think that even if they are successful @ dominating US markets they eventually will face competition from china who is attempting to do many of the same things amazon is, if in different sectors and to different customers.

Jeff Bezos is on the top 5 wealthiest list. I haven't checked but his net worth is likely tied up in the value of amazon stock. If AMZN appreciates to a high enough value Bezos could become an eventual trillionaire, at least in terms of net worth. I think it would require a substantial (and unlikely) amount of growth in the price of amazon stock for that to happen though.
Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world right now. With a net worth of more than 130 Billion Dollars. Amazon also had this Amazon Go store, where people can just come and shop, and there are no cashiers or shop keepers. Everything is taken care by AI. This is something no one has done before, Amazon has succeeded because of a lot of things, one of them being live customer support. That is a big deal for me, because sending emails back and forth is time consuming and is literally useless.

Will Jeff Bezos become a trillionaire? Mostly not. One trillion dollars is a lot more than you imagine. That's almost equivalent to 1/8th of total gold ever mined. A more realistic number would be 500,000$,and this will be years if not decades later.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
liutiaoming1

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

I can say that I don't give a damn because it's not my business and everything I know about Amazon is that they are progressive and fresh company and they feel positive about blockchain.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Just over 7x from here? Sure. Why not?

Inflation will take care of most of it. The rest, it's easy to forget that online shopping is still under the 20% mark for retail. In Africa and the Middle East it's less than 2%.

If he successfully moves into groceries too then it's in the bag. And it's easy to forget that selling tat is only a part of his business. His facilities are now underpinning large amounts of the internet.
neliawesome

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

Theres nothing impossible to a smart businessman.He can make trillions because he has capability.Amazon is not a joke.It is very popular and very useful so theres nothing impossible that he can make it unless he is dead.
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

if he could sell all his business and invest to btc and wait, yes, he would, but for now i see no any opportunities to make it in the traditional way
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

I doubt he will reach trillionaire status.

But never say never Wink
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

Do not buy from amazon.com
ZeusTrade
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:52:02 AM

YES POSSIBLY BUT I THINK THAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE MIDDLE OF 2020 BECAUSE THE FORTUNE OF EVERY DAY DOES GROW IT IS SAD THAT ONLY ONE PERSON ACCUMULATES THAT IN LIFE WHILE MILLIONS HAVE NEITHER NOR WHAT TO EAT BUT BACKING TO THE SUBJECT TRILLIONAIRE DREAM OF ANYONE
mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:11:26 AM

it's a long shot especially with his age , but amazon began to conquer middle-east market where online purchasing still not very popular by adding "souq.com" to his company . frankly, i just don't like jeff bezos as with the amount of wealth he has , i still didn't see any major change he trying to accomplish to help the world . this man can end world hunger , instead he just keep stacking money !

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:26:04 AM

With Amazon slowly taking over the world and the blue origin company setting its sights on asteroid mining , Jeff Bezos has a very real chance of becoming a trillionaire.

Do you guys think he will actually achieve this in his lifetime?
By the pace he is gaining net wealth I believe that he will surely be a trillionaire for sure, we just have to see that in how much time he gains that wealth. In the end of last year from which I believe he passed Bill Gates once in net wealth when amazon stock price suddenly spiked but it was just a matter of time and then he suddenly went behind after a few minutes, but now he has become constant at #1 place.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: