Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ForkDelta Problems.  (Read 124 times)
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

I have deposit some coins in ForkDelta using Metamask. Everytime I want to withdraw the coin, the transaction always failed. I tried to increas the gas price but the problem remains the same. Does anyone here experience the same thing? What did you do to resolve the issue? Thank you in advance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

I have deposit some coins in ForkDelta using Metamask. Everytime I want to withdraw the coin, the transaction always failed. I tried to increas the gas price but the problem remains the same. Does anyone here experience the same thing? What did you do to resolve the issue? Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately I don't use metamask so I can't help you. But have you tried clearing your cookie cache? I mean this can help you from this as it's refreshing your browser. Or maybe try to send first your coins to a new address from MEW then use this in forkdelta. Or if this doesn't work try to contact their support.

Hope this will help you.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

Check metamask version and firefox version if you a re using firefox. If you did an update clear cookies and try it again.
If you are not using firefox than I don't have any possible solution for you
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

If the transaction is successful then and your deposit if not already in your wallet may be forkdelta have a problem because many people also complain to forkdelta
 because most investors in the forkdelta have had this scam and stolen the accounts.
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:09:37 AM

Gas price is not a thing that can make your transaction to fail. If gas price is to low transaction will wait for days to be calculated by blockchain but will never be failed. Low gas limit may be reason for that.

It works like this: gas price gives your transaction priority to be first in line to be comuted
Gas limit is number shows maximum amount of computing units blockchain should spend beafore throwing "fail". Its made to prevent wrong code beeing computing in loop for days for thousends of dolars for 1 transaction.

Jump to your transaction in etherscan.io and if Gas Limit: f.e 37300 is equal to Gas Used By Txn: f.e 37300 than gas limit was too low. Try to increase it but remeber that transaction cost will be higher.
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:31:39 PM

You must at least give a fordelta error message. Sometimes your main balance is not enough or you have some pending orders. I have many such cases but each case has different solutions
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

This exchange is really bad. Too many hacking takes place at this exchange. You should not use it. How to solve your current situation. create a new browser. and reload metamask. set gas from 50-70. Maybe your bug will be resolved. In the past it was my solution to such a mistake in etherdelta

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 03:36:10 AM

-snip-
This exchange is really bad. Too many hacking takes place at this exchange. You should not use it. How to solve your current situation. create a new browser. and reload metamask. set gas from 50-70. Maybe your bug will be resolved. In the past it was my solution to such a mistake in etherdelta

Really? Did Forkdelta has been hacked before? Or are you referring to Etherdelta?

-snip-

Gas price is not a thing that can make your transaction to fail. If gas price is to low transaction will wait for days to be calculated by blockchain but will never be failed. Low gas limit may be reason for that.

It works like this: gas price gives your transaction priority to be first in line to be comuted
Gas limit is number shows maximum amount of computing units blockchain should spend beafore throwing "fail". Its made to prevent wrong code beeing computing in loop for days for thousends of dolars for 1 transaction.

Jump to your transaction in etherscan.io and if Gas Limit: f.e 37300 is equal to Gas Used By Txn: f.e 37300 than gas limit was too low. Try to increase it but remeber that transaction cost will be higher.

I think this is the correct explanation for OP problems. The problem does not lie on the gas price, but on the gas limit. I've been experiencing it many times too, so for OP, try to set your gas limit higher.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:46:08 PM

I guess the load on the network is growing and commission increase. Until the Plasma upgrade will not work, the etherium network will be loaded. That's why forkdelta has problems with transactions.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: