Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 06:10:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't you think we should use BTC as a medium instead of capital gain ?  (Read 447 times)
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

I'm very confident about bitcoin, ibelieve in bitcoin, so i'm investing in this market, i believe and that the growth of the market will support Bitcoin as a payment tool in the future.

If bitcoin will become a payment tool in the future, I think that this helped the value of btc gains its profitable price. More people will become interested to hold and spend bitcoin at a good purpose on their purchases, like other crypto traders did. Their spending activities was not meaningful and valuable due to crypto tradings has its broad sectors which really gives huge opportunities that provides every people who wanted sustainable profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scott Freemann

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:54:08 AM

Actually, we can use it as both an asset to invest and a means of payment. But people tend to earn profit from Bitcoin investment more than to develop its function as a payment methods, making Bitcoin less reliable. So I suggest that while you can treat Bitcoin as a capital gain, you shouldn't forget its original function.
Rebecca Bragaa

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:57:28 AM

In fact, people know Bitcoin mostly because of its reputaion for generating profit. Without this, Bitcoin could not have been that famous. However, I agree with you we should use Bitcoin as a medium of exchange so that this electronic money can bring real value.
Susan Diass

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:01:11 AM

You're right. The reason why Bitcoin is considered potential is its ability to facilitate commercial transactions. Bitcoin transaction is faster, cheaper, and borderless, which makes deal and business easier.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:31:23 AM

If bitcoin is applied as a future payment method then it may be advancement of this technology will be felt in the digital financial sector where all oranh do not need to bring a wallet because it has been replaced by enough to bring a smartphone to be able to perform various payments or other transactions. We do not need to change any point of view because however long as bitcoin has value then bitcoin will continue to be used by people who hold it either as a means of payment or investment media.
imrul5 (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:02:57 AM

If bitcoin is applied as a future payment method then it may be advancement of this technology will be felt in the digital financial sector where all oranh do not need to bring a wallet because it has been replaced by enough to bring a smartphone to be able to perform various payments or other transactions. We do not need to change any point of view because however long as bitcoin has value then bitcoin will continue to be used by people who hold it either as a means of payment or investment media.
My opinion is a simple one.  We all should have some BTC for our own shake. I strongly believe that BTC will take away the fiat currency today or tomorrow. Just think if BTC got the recognition as a universal currency then it's value will go up too high.
Frederickkk

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

actually, currently BTC issss used as a medium instead of capital gain just like fiat currency
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

You don't need to change your attitude towards Bitcoin because Bitcoin has its own plot.
Be yourself because that is the best way for you.

Bitcoin is very volatile, you can get rich in an instant or so lose your capital in a few weeks. Bitcoin's core trading is to be patient.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:59:05 AM

There is no attitude to change regard Bitcoin or cryptocurrency , the only way I see we need to work on is how people jump in with no little understand of the technology , Bitcoin is a medium of exchange that gives return on the funds as a way of gain base on people activity and mutual agreement to change and determine the price

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

You are right, We should change our motive about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not just a capital gain system, But the sad story is, most of the people took bitcoin as an investment. Specifically, newcomers, They come, invest and after seeing the price drops they cry and start panic things. I don't know it is not possible or not to change people's mind about bitcoin, blockchain technology. You see, most of the members of this forum suggest bitcoin as an investment, we should stop it. Bitcoin is a digital currency, not an investment tool or national currency.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:27:12 AM

Do you think we should change our attitude towards bitcoin ? Don't you think we should use BTC as a medium instead of capital gain.
I agree with you, we can use BTC as a medium of transactions in every outlet that accept BTC as a means of payment in their store for the existence of BTC increasingly known and can lift the name BTC and the existence of the more famous BTC
yes it is true, using bitcoin as a payment medium such as in hotels or shops, it will make the name bitcoin increasingly known by the wider community and make bitcoin more popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: