Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:06:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What platform Do you Usually Trade ?
Web/Desktop
Mobile Apps

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Device Do you Trade on and Why ?  (Read 541 times)
erenkereci (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 03:12:54 AM by erenkereci

Hello guys,
I would like to understand what is the safe and easiest Device to trade Cryptocurrencies for you.

Desktop or Mobile ?

Thanks
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

Desktop of course. Is it even feasible to trade on a mobile device? The screen is too small there's no way you can read info (orderbook, charts, volume, etc) properly. Even with a 14-inch laptop I often wish my laptop had a bigger screen.

The platform doesn't matter much to safety I think. Just make sure you set up your independent 2FA properly and you should be safe.
erenkereci (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:27:44 AM

Desktop of course. Is it even feasible to trade on a mobile device? The screen is too small there's no way you can read info (orderbook, charts, volume, etc) properly. Even with a 14-inch laptop I often wish my laptop had a bigger screen.

The platform doesn't matter much to safety I think. Just make sure you set up your independent 2FA properly and you should be safe.

Thanks for the answer but I think it s feasible to trade since there are many trading apps ?
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:35:43 AM

Hello guys,
I would like to understand what is the safe and easiest platform to trade Cryptocurrencies. Desktop or Mobile ?

So Where do you trade and why ?

Thanks
In the past, I was trading on Binance in China, but lately I have seen so many bugs and bugs in my business that made me trading very hard and at times seemed like Locked account for a long time and unknown reasons.

So I decided to move to Kucoin to trade, floor trading volume is relatively large and also very suitable for me, in addition to not appear to have problems like binance.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:40:42 AM

Hello guys,
I would like to understand what is the safe and easiest platform to trade Cryptocurrencies. Desktop or Mobile ?

Thanks

Mots of the time I am spending my trades time over the mobile/smartphone. The thing is im also full time employed person and I have no time to trade it over the PC or dont have access to the crypto sites within my organisation. Also that would be unethical practice to do as its again the policy to try them out.
So im just keeping it over the smartphone so that it would be easy for me and no one notices that too.  Grin
I use desktop sites sometimes but that only when weekends or holidays are up front.
rob143

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

Most of the times i am trading on binance, and sometimes on Kucoin.
But it depends a lot on the altcoin that i just want to buy/sell, i am very flexible about this so i dont have any issues related to exchanges, but i am usually using both of them.
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

i have a good trade history in most top exchanges and especially my BTCs not in One platform as there's some Coins with a good opportunities not listed  in One place... Or there's Some issue in this coin wallet to be under maintenance for ex;

but i'd rather YoBit really there's some awesome Coin worth investing.. moving not other exchanges recently they improve their System additional to some rules to add a new Coin in order to prevent Scam Coins to list.. And block any dev when they Start to scam Users
indeed) i had made a good trading and profits From YoBit coins.. This exchange one day will be the top of Crypto exchanges...       
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:33:20 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks

For better experience and to avoid mirror mistake, desktop will be the best choice. And for trading bitcoin I prefer to use my local exchange since I mostly trade btc/fiat pair instead of btc/alts.

Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:53:56 AM

Hello guys,

Thanks
Safest site and app would be binance it lives up to it's name as the most easiest working exchange based on my experience but also the crowd. Binance can be pricey sometime if you trade on a price range of 20-100$ you would not gain the right calculated money you expect.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

Yeah, it is very feasible to trade on a mobile device but that would depend on your pattern of trading as a day trader obviously cannot easily be able to do anything on a mobile device, but for short term or long term trader, the likes of Tabtrader application where you can make use of the exchange API on the application, and also be able to do analysis with the indicators present, can make it easy for you to make trade decisions on the go without having to go on a desktop or login to your exchange every single time.

Nevertheless, when it comes to safety and security, that has much to do with the exchange and the user itself (like you said with the 2FA) and for now, for exchanges that I am personally convenient with; bittrex, binance and a little bit of KUcoin is doing it for me.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:47:15 AM

Both really. Todays exchanges are best in creating their lucrative User interface for both of the devices. Whether it is Web or Smartphone it doesnt matter as both of them looks the same. I am mostly trading on Binance exchanger and as far as I know the UI for smartphone as well as for the website is best. The security features in both the ways of trading are same and thus its likely to use both of them with ease. I am always looking forward to ease my trades and the very first thing that is needed for this to do is having good UI. So according to exchanger im using both the platforms.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:51:34 AM

being easy is subjective! for example someone may not ever be comfortable enough with using their cell phone for anything apart from calling (you know as a phone)! so trading on it is a big no while someone else may love using their phone for everything since it is portable with a nice resolution,...

as for security, a phone can also be pretty secure. the only problem is that since you carry it around you may lose it. otherwise it can be strongly encrypted and be impenetrable.

what I prefer is my own PC at home with a big monitor where I can open multiple things at the same time like my bot, price watcher, exchange in a browser,...

Only Bitcoin
Vimukkthi Vithanage

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

I prefer desktop.  But some good traders use mobile without any issue. just use the platform you feel easy for you to understand easily and which can make responses easily. I think it depends on traders abilities
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:07:54 AM

Of course desktop trade is the better choice, it provide better view and easier access tab rather than mobile. Unless you need to check the price everytime while you're outside or doing other things then i don't really recommend to use mobile device to trade. Also i don't think mobile trading security is better than desktop since its hard to know whether your phone has already been compromised or not.  Grin Grin
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

Thanks for the answer but I think it s feasible to trade since there are many trading apps ?
Yes, there are many trading apps with the most common one being tab trader. Personally, I only do few trades on my PC making use of Coinigy with my bittrex API on it to probably do some extra analysis if I want to get into a particular market which I need more conviction about.

Moreover, mobile applications like the one I have mentioned have been my best friend since I can easily get alert to stop loss without being on my system every time, I can make any single trade as well as analysis easily on it, and the fun part, it is mobile (on-the-go).
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks
I am trading on both Desktop and Mobile but most of the time, I am using mobile since I am trading in binance. Trading in desktop is more comfortable because of the larger screen, you can see all of the charts and they are more organized compare to mobile. I am using mobile app of binance because I can open it when I am not in our home. I can open it wherever I am as long as there is internet connection using my phone.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto_Professor

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

I am trading on mobile, mate. When my laptop is fixed, that will be better. But when you say what platform, I thought you were referring to Exchanges. Mobile is cool cos you can trade on they go once you get signals
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:55:23 PM

I prefer to use the desktop for short-term trading. I usually trade at binance, okex, and bittrex. But sometimes I mostly use mobile okex because it is more effective and efficient.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:28:13 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks
professional traders are always used in desktop but passion traders are used both desktop and Mobile phone. But my self I use mobile trading because it is portable so easily keep with me. I am a active user in trading so always internet is on my phone and this is more comfortable to use in anywhere.

lukamodric94

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Hello guys,

Thanks

In my opinion the most secure platform for cryptocurrency transactions is the desktop. and i'm a newbie so i choose trade on binance. Because binance is easy to use
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: