Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:37:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IBM Signs $740M Deal With Australian Gov’t to Use Blockchain for Data Security  (Read 122 times)
kiemnhieutien (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:21:56 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ibm-signs-740-million-deal-with-australian-gov-t-to-use-blockchain-for-data-security

It's such a damn good news for us. "IBM has signed a five-year AU$1 billion ($740 million) deal with the Australian government to use blockchain and other new technologies to improve data security, Bloomberg reports Thursday, July 5."
More and more big companies get involved in blockchain. This will push the market a lots. Now i'm waiting for actions from Google and Facebook.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:59:16 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/ibm-signs-740-million-deal-with-australian-gov-t-to-use-blockchain-for-data-security

It's such a damn good news for us. "IBM has signed a five-year AU$1 billion ($740 million) deal with the Australian government to use blockchain and other new technologies to improve data security, Bloomberg reports Thursday, July 5."
More and more big companies get involved in blockchain. This will push the market a lots. Now i'm waiting for actions from Google and Facebook.

Companies such as IBM have very strong influence and high reputation. Now there are a lot of blockchain companies that offer different solutions for the elections, the work of governments, the car and real estate market, and other business processes on blockchain. But, no company has a such reputation that will help to give a start to the use of the product.
While there are a lot of new blockchain company are born, IBM and others have already concluded contracts, and under the contracts will be created products. I think that IBM will create a blockchain product 10 times faster than any existing companies that create only 1 wallet for 6 months.
kiemnhieutien (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:47:54 AM

I think that IBM will create a blockchain product 10 times faster than any existing companies that create only 1 wallet for 6 months.

I hope so, but there is still no information about this. IBM haven't claimed that they will build their own blockchain. IBM have their advantages with strong technology backgrounds, best IT guys, stable and huge funds for researching to build the best Blockchain.
MicaleFalcon

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:30:05 AM

It’s a great news for this blockchain. Because if this system increases their security then people will do more trades. Because blockchain provides the security for investors.
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

Yes Indeed it's a great news, we are slowly getting bigger, IBM is very much into blockchain, they really understand the future and advantages of this technology. IBM has also launched blockchain courses with the collab with IIT.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:12:31 PM

Along with the popularity of the market of crypto currency the popularity of the block chain is also rising. Giant companies are showing interest in this technology and is investing a lot of money in researching on it. IBM researching in it is also a good sign, the whole market will benefit from it.
salinagomez

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:51:53 PM

That's an informative post. All these big companies create a big influence in the blockchain community. Let's see how it brings change in the market.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:53:47 PM

even if market is read blockchain continues to be used more and more by istitutions and governments.... I think that in 2 years many applications will use blockchain because there are too many advantages expecially for security.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

well if something like that actually happens then that's a wonderful news but as per my knowledge IBM haven't say anything officially ,there is no clear informed about this topic . I know we all waiting for this kinds of good news but we must be conscious so that we don't get influence by any false rumors
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:12:18 PM

wow. That is absolutely an amazing news. Recently many big big companies and countries get involved in blockchian and I am pretty sure that the number of involvement will raise very soon.
criptogenious

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 05:42:09 AM

Actually the blockchain technology is getting very much popular day by day. Different types of giant companies like Facebook, Google etc. are showing interest for this technology. Now the news regarding the IBM is another example of the popularity of this technology. If the news is true then it will have a great impact on this market also
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Wow! Great news indeed. This mass adaption of the blockchain technology will bring some benifits to the market hopefully. And it feels really great to see such big companies in blockchain.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Not only IBM, facebook and other large enterprises attach great importance to blockchain.
Blockchain is our future, so we need to firmly believe and continue to hold.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:45:24 PM

Wow! Great news indeed. This mass adaption of the blockchain technology will bring some benifits to the market hopefully. And it feels really great to see such big companies in blockchain.

it looks like the mass adaptation is faster than i thought. the big companies will certainly continue to push this forward, as long as they make money from it. but either way it is a good news for the crypto world again.
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

Good news indeed. I have also seen a lot of big companies entering the blockchain field. Blockchain is indeed a revolutionary project and will find a lot of use in the near future. As cryptocurrencies are backed by blockchain technology, as the technology hmgets accepted, the value will also rise.
Big companies are understanding the use of Blockchain and will indeed help in mass adoption.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:14:48 PM

Damn it is a good news for crypto because it brings funds and popularity to cryptocurrency hoping for other giant company will do this aswell so that itnwill bring a very good news to cryptocurrency.
kulsuma

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 03:37:54 AM

Obviously That's a great news! The cryptocurrency market will be more valuable and trust worthy. I'm looking forward to get this sort of good news further.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:20:45 AM

I think what IBM will do here is just create the blockchain for the Australian government so that they can have their own blockchain for data security. I will be a good move for the Australian government if that is the case with the potential of the blockchain technology for data security and having their own to that can be backed up by potential investor to strengthen their stand in the crypto market hopefully that it citizens will support the project.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

Companies, governments etc. invest in blockchain technology a lot, this will particulary lead to increase in btc price but many altcoins will still fail.

Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:08:46 AM

thats a great news for entire crypto world. australia is a great crypto loving nation. IBM is a tech giant and i hope this partnership will be a great one for both sides.lets see how market reacts to this great news.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: