Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2590 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

But i have a bet in bitcoin too,because if we can wait for years of investing,then bitcoin is the most appropriate for every single person that trusting this community

Ehm, trusting this community? If that's what your 'trust' is based on then it will prove to be a guaranteed failure. The only form of applicable trust when it comes to Bitcoin is that you trust its network and the way it allows you to transact without asking for permission. The more people realize and use it as store of value, the higher its value will be. The speculative aspect is temporary and unsustainable -- eventually the shift will be towards actual use and utility, and the lack of blind speculation will result in more overall stability. Right now it's like 90% speculation and 10% use -- these numbers will switch from position.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zalizoll

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Life is an option, If you want to take a risk, go for bitcoin. We have to deal with it that invests a lot in bitcoin rather than in properties because of its unstable value. Unlike properties that will only increase in value over time. We will definitely pick the fruit.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
People buy property for 2 reasons. To build a house or as an investment. So if I had to chose between investing bitcoin or real estate, I chose bitcoin , because fuck real estate. That shit is messed up big time homie. And I can't buy property in the country I am residing in. I can only lease out property for a few years.

Dude, I know fucking idiots who take loans even for buying bitcoin/ or doing random shit in stock market. Most people can't afford either property or bitcoin, and important part is : they don't know how to manage their investment. And paying 900,000$ interest for a 100,000$ property? Fuck that, I am out. And just a reminder, that 100,000$ won't get you a huge land, its a just little tiny chunk of it.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

We might be of different views , but i think bitcoin might be the best investment. As a crypto enthusiast i think it will be worth three times better than property investment and therefore will entreat each and every individual to take such bold decison.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

This two kind of investment is good and profitable the different of property investment is the price is fix unlike to bitcoin that you can earn more if bitcoin price is more go higher price but it's more risky.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

We might be of different views , but i think bitcoin might be the best investment. As a crypto enthusiast i think it will be worth three times better than property investment and therefore will entreat each and every individual to take such bold decison.
I believe so.I have strong faith in bitcoin that investing in it could give me a huge profits that will eventually give me a chance to buy my own  property without even making loans just like others.Though it's risky to think but i know the result would be very worth it.

badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:22:40 PM

The presence of bitcoin here is to modernize the times. We millenial people, whether still have to invest property? So funny. Although, the risk of investing bitcoin is quite high. But look! the great whales succeed by investing in bitcoin. And if you ask in this forum 90% obviously choose bitcoin dude! Bitcoin is worth three times better than property investment. Quite clear!

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:30:24 PM

Practically im on  property since this is more reliable and more truthful as we all dreaming to have our own houses to bring our family.

But i have a bet in bitcoin too,because if we can wait for years of investing,then bitcoin is the most appropriate for every single person that trusting this community
It's not that simple. It depends on where you're getting that property. Imagine buying property in one of the unstable countries like Zimbabwe or Venezuela, or in one of the EU countries that started setting up refugee centers. One day your property is fine and worth a lot and the next a refugee center appears on the same street and the value goes down by half. If I were to compare BTC to a downtown apartment in London or NY, sure, but if It was a country that's on the verge of bankruptcy, like Nigeria, no thank you.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
milandres0207

Activity: 363

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:31:46 PM

Both choices are best to invest, but if you are a beginner in terms of investing, better to start on a bitcoin, because bitcoin can buy in a small amount, and you can earn easily on that, unlike to the property you need a big amount of money and too long of the time waiting before you earn profit on it.
curry101

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:40:48 PM

For now i will choose property. I want to secure first my earnings besides i can start a new business if i have my own property. If i have an excess money then i will invest in bitcoin, this is for long term investment.

wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:35:48 AM

I guess, Bitcoin, investing in bitcoin can buy a property. Just be patient of waiting, i mean waiting for a large amount of value of bitcoin. When the value of bitcoin increases then your investments also and you have a big amount of money if you withdraw it then buy a property.
First of all, most of the people or simply person known that investing into a property was the best way in order to gain money but they dont know that bitcoin may also worth of investing. In investing a property its a high risk because you dont know if it will be successful or not, not like investing bitcoin all you need is to wait the increasing the value of bitcoin and your investing will be successful. When your investing to bitcoin goes successful you can buy a property that you want.  Grin
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:04:46 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

In between bitcoin and property, I would choose property because I can see it feel it and touch it, and unlike bitcoin it's price doesn't fall after buying.
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

For me it is better to invest in property. Investing in bitcoin will be so much risky. You can lose your money in bitcoin if you don't have enough knowledge about bitcoin.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

Personally, I think both are good investments. Acquiring a property like a house and lot of your own, would give you sense of fulfillment and peace of mind that no matter what, you have a safe place for you and your family.That is if it is already yours and not just on long term loans which I agree that those terms really have very high interest, even more than twice the real amount of the property. In Bitcoin, you will feel the sense of control, indeed it has great potential for huge profit but it also has its volatility to give you an almost heart attach feeling everyday, well you just have to be really strong when it comes to crypto currency investments. Over all, both has its pros and cons, that is why I am choosing both. That way it is safe and they say, diversify your portfolio  Wink

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Both are best to invest, but it depends on the price and savings that you have, I choose to invest on bitcoin because even in a small amount I can invest on it and the good on it is i hold my bitcoin in my wallet and i am the one who decide when to sell it or not, and can easily withdraw.
javadsalehi

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:03:28 AM

Property is always one of the best investments any one can make. I personally prefer to invest in property, If I have big money. But for now I am investing in bitcoin because I have not big money. If I can earn big money via cryptocurrencies, I will withdraw most of them and invest in property and I keep a small amount of money in cryptocurrencies.
Akhat43

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

A competent distribution of finance implies diversification, in order to reduce the risks associated with the loss of cash. As the saying goes: "Do not put eggs in one basket" Therefore, it is better to invest capital both in bitcoin and in movable and immovable property. The main thing is that money earned money!
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:16:43 PM

I prefer to invest my money in bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because it is more profitable.
When you invest in property, you will need massive amount of money. In crypto, you will need enough money only.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

In my personal opinion. I think investing in property will be safer with less risk than you invest in bitcoin

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

In my personal opinion. I think investing in property will be safer with less risk than you invest in bitcoin
your right . i must prefer my investment the best investment non other than bitcoin because bitcoin is th first cryptocurrency created and no one can defeat bitcoin because without bitcoin no altcoin created so bitcoin is best among all of them. no what what other say bitcoin will.always be on top. bitcoin have potential to keep and to grow you earning. by being demand and popular bitcoin is now a large cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: