Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:55:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:43:20 PM

I prefer Bitcoin because when you choose the right project and can wait for the the time the price of Bitcoin rises you can have a big profit while in property you can't have a profit as big as in Bitcoin because because profit in this kind of investment is small.

bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
i think both bitcoin and property are a good investment. But, if should choose one among them, it will be different for each person. When you have high capital, investing in property is better than bitcoin. But, if you want to start invest in something, bitcoin can be a good choice.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
kyledavid

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

in my own opinion since i don't have much money as of the moment i would rather invest my money in bitcoin because in bitcoin you can earn in just a short time which makes your money doubled or earn more . then save money then when its enough better invest in a property but don't stop in doing bitcoin because this is quite fast just keep on providing properties from the money you earn
ludygiram1011

Activity: 113

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Your discussion is very meaningful. At this stage, the house is a good investment, which can well resist the inflation of money.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:41:21 PM

I guess, Bitcoin, investing in bitcoin can buy a property. Just be patient of waiting, i mean waiting for a large amount of value of bitcoin. When the value of bitcoin increases then your investments also and you have a big amount of money if you withdraw it then buy a property.
That's great idea, investing in bitcoin you will gain high profit even have risk to waiting for the price increasing and waiting is worth it cause it give high profitable income to you in that case your profit from your investment you can buy a property. That's why I continue to work in bitcoin for my future become more successful.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

Your discussion is very meaningful. At this stage, the house is a good investment, which can well resist the inflation of money.
I think that now land and houses or other assets are a more reasonable and safe investment than Bitcoin. I do not deny the potential or ability of Bitcoin but it is still a volatile market. I choose to invest in assets to avoid many risks that may be encountered but still invest in Bitcoin though not as much as property.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

So far, I prefer bitcoin business rather than property investment. I did not have any previous experience on the property and I was not interested in the property. I am more passionate about playing bitcoin. I think that bitcoin is more challenging. My interest and passion in running bitcoin game makes me want to learn more about bitcoin. I am not tired to seek knowledge and information about bitcoin so that when I jump in this bitcoin world then I was ready.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:54:43 PM

I think for now it is already a lot of investing bitcoin, but there are still many people who are still afraid to invest bitcoin because we know the bitcoin itself has a fluctuating and unpredictable value, so they prefer to invest property in installments of course , because they think that way they can have a house,   Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yes, we cannot blame there fear in investing in bitcoin maybe there are coward to fight all the risk in investing that's why they choose some investment that less in risk like investing in property like housing loan. But for me I refer to invest in bitcoin cause even have risk it's worth it cause it gives me high profit to buy a property.

dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:00:16 PM

it is dependend of what for you is a good investment. For example lots of my friends consider a good investment if they get the roi around 1% which for me is not even investing.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:04:09 PM

Bitcoin is a good media for transaction  and found that it is a good investment tool .If we are comparing the growth rate between the bitcoin or a property we will find that the bitcoins growth will be much higher than the growth of a property for a specific period The property value increment will be stable for a specific period, mean time the growth of bitcoin will be much higher than the expected growth.Investing bitcoin will be much profitable.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

the housing market is predicted to hit another brickwall soon. atleast that is what the experts are saying.On the other hand,cryptos carry significant risk but adoption is growing daily which invariably means price will grow over time.I would prefer btc.
bakujo0817

Activity: 313
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

if i have a big capital to invest i choose to invest in property than bitcoin because investing bitcoin is more risky but if my capital is small i rather take a risk to invest on crypto but whick ever i choose i avoid taking a loan for investment that not guarantee its hard 5o manage investment if you have debt.
bajarang8668

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:51:35 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 05:18:31 PM by bajarang8668

Nowadays, investment in property is not best because already all property is overvalued so, bitcoin is best for investment if you have money and you lose it but it's risky and also if you invest in the property so bank you will give loan and but now some crypto platform available you lend bitcoin borrow loan so its not difficult I think bitcoin investment is best for investment.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Bitcoin has made us more oriented in digital currency it enlightened the people regarding the new way system of money through online  transactions.More years from now the concept of bitcoin will be aggrestively adopted.
yyourboss

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:14:44 PM

Compared to bitcoin, real estate is a relatively stable investment, but most people are renting, because to invest in real estate requires a lot of money. And investing in bitcoins does not require much money, but the risk is great.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
I know it well. Bitcoin gives hope that the loan will be blocked if there is not enough investment. Now is a good time to buy.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

To pay interest to the bank is out of question. That is a waste, with such amount of money you could buy 2 or 3 houses in cash. If you don't have money to buy your dream's property, buy another one you can afford and rent or resell it with some upgrades. This way you make your money grow until you have enough conditions to buy the ideal property.

Meanwhile, use a part of your money to buy some Bitcoins, and keep it safely or keep it invested somewhere. I think the important here is to not put all your tickets on Bitcoin, as it would save your financial life. There are different combinations to do with your money to enjoy the maximum potential of it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:13:21 PM

Loans are not always bad. There are good loans and there are bad loans. But in any case, the yield of cryptocurrencies much exceeds the profitability of real estate.

MVT_Freedom

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:23:43 PM

I would say Bitcoin over a house.
A house can lose value over time or 'decay' a bit but then again Bitcoin can also cease to exist in 20 years.
I think buying speculative strategic ground would be more profitable than a house in the long run.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:30:12 PM

Both property and btc are very different from investment point of view.BTC is very volatile and very less people risk their hard earned money for multiplying their wealth or some even stake for long term returns which is a good plan.But for property many people take loan from bank and they clear the loan in a span of 20-30 years and then close the loan.But the property becomes their own after that loan is closed .So both are different form of investment and cant be compared or corelated .

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: