Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 02:06:11 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2606 times)
worldofcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

Right now I would suggest property, yes, it might not be possible to generate 10 fold returns on your investment, but that also doesn't look very likely with Bitcoin or many other cryptocurrencies right now. It's best to invest your money in stable assets until the Cryptocurrency market picks up steam again, and then you can jump in at the right moment.

*meoww*
pambud

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:39:12 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is good idea can give a good profit in the next few years , but my suggest property much more better , property is stable and good for long term investment .
Reeas432

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

funding in property is a completely comfy manner and a threat unfastened but you can't assume a big income of it than in bitcoin, you may earn massive take advantage of bitcoin with a small quantity of investment however it's also has a danger so this two option is both ok for me.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

if you are a beginner in terms of investment, it is better to start with bitcoin, because bitcoin can buy in small quantities, and you can get that easily, unlike the properties you need. the amount of money and too long waiting time before you make a profit and investing in a crypto currency will be a savings you in the future
popovlogi

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:28:41 AM

In terms of revenues, bitcoin will defeat property investment. However, a wise investor should diversify in both.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

Nowadays, being practical is the best strategy for me. Just buy a small house and lot then the rest is investing in bitcoin to gain more profit before investing again some real estate property. Bitcoin is the best investment at this moment. You can earn bigger in just a short of time.

WE have different opinion on Solid invest vs. Digital crypto currency investment, The basic question is the affordability for such investment either Long term invest on property or  Short term investment for Bitcoin, both have the degree of Risk the same with the amount you put in for investment. Its is individual choices when it come to investment, Yes, it is important to have a general idea of the total computation for long term investment for property. One should note what is likely beneficial investment, affordable, less interest rate compared to the same risk for crypto or Bitcoin investment.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is very risky, but bitcoin gives more hope of higher value than property investment. And property investment is safe, but the rise in value of old goods and not as fast as Bitcoin. so I suggest, for those of you who brave high, Bitcoin Investment could be an option.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Investing in Bitcoin is very risky, but bitcoin gives more hope of higher value than property investment. And property investment is safe, but the rise in value of old goods and not as fast as Bitcoin. so I suggest, for those of you who brave high, Bitcoin Investment could be an option.

All investment are risky not only bitcoin because your money is involved but real estate or property investments is known to be more secure because you can actually see them , plus you can also hold a documents while bitcoin does not have any of these . you can only see numbers when investing on bitcoin but then again , bitcoin investments can give you a much higher return than any other types of investments .
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

I will go with both as both is need in life. Property for securing the family in real life and Bitcoin is an investment for the future.  So i think both are important investment.

Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:13:00 AM

Some say that bitcoin is the best to invest, me i'm bitcoin loyalest cos i earn from here from joining campaign but if i earn here a lot i'd rather to invest my money from house for rent because property is forever yours who followed by your heirs...
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

Well for me,  it is better to invest in bitcoin to have good profit than to the property one. Yes,  in bitcoin it is very indefinitely or uncertain when you will get you money back but even though that is the case, what I think is sure is you will get profit that is triple the amount of your investment. Talking about more definite and if you want a more certain profit,  then invest in real estate.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:00:28 PM

It depends on each individual. Sometimes there are also people who like bitcoin and property. Everyone's preference for an investment is very different. If you like bitcoin then try to invest in bitcoin and if you like the property then try it. It depends on you. Investing in bitcoin will generate big profits in a short time I think.
marlouied04

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:03:43 PM

i love bitcoins but we all know that it is a high risk investment. but they all said "high risk, high reward" so i will pick bitcoins.
Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

If you can, invest both. Better spreading your investments to spread the total risk  across your total investments.
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

It is not fair to compare the two because bitcoins and properties have their own advantages. The property has a real value despite the slow price increase, while bitcoin has a high volatiles and the movement of the price is very fast. I think it would be better to combine the two as an investment.

Sharon Borgess

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Bitcoin virtual currency market has many similarities with the stock market. Bitcoin prices fluctuate fluctuate and up and down frequently. So I prefer to invest in property rather than invest in bitcoin because it's stable
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:58:04 PM

Both bitcoin and property are good investment. It is better if you will have both than doing one. Having property is an investment for real life while having bitcoin is for your virtual world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

Bitcoin and property totally different by nature and market. Bitcoin can be used as medium of exchange and can be quickly convertible in cash.While property is best for long term investment but property profit is too low as compare to time we wait for because the profit you get after long wait you can make double of that ,money in Bitcoin,For me Bitcoin is best for investment you can double your income in shirt time.

Amy Halll

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Currently the number of bitcoins is fixed, only 21 million Bitcoins exist and most of them are traded in the market. The amount of  Bitcoin produced by computerized digging is reduced by half in a few years.About 80% of the amount of Bitcoin has been exploited, and it is estimated that no new Bitcoin will be available after 2040. This scarcity could continue to push up demand, causing the exchange rate of  Bitcoin to rise shocking. Therefore investing in bitcoin is a smart choice
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

Bitcoin and property totally different by nature and market. Bitcoin can be used as medium of exchange and can be quickly convertible in cash.While property is best for long term investment but property profit is too low as compare to time we wait for because the profit you get after long wait you can make double of that ,money in Bitcoin,For me Bitcoin is best for investment you can double your income in shirt time.

They offer a different level of risk. Real estate is much safer and requires much more maintenance. You will have to periodically check the property, repair damages, get new tenants. With Bitcoin all you need to do is keep it safe. It doesn't degrade over time, doesn't require maintenance. The only downside is volatility. One year it gains value the other loses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: