Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2600 times)
ember.suc

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

Hello, I am a student physicist of Siberian State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).

I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:50:48 AM

Hello, I am a student physicist of Siberian State University. Our platform scientificcoin.com is recruiting users. We do not sell anything, but we need experts, developers, scientists, and journalists.
SCIENTIFICCOIN is a Blockchain platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation.
Scientificcoin.com (the main information website of the project).
Scientificcoin.io (the beta version of the crowdfunding platform for scientific researchers).
Hireascientists.com (freelance platform for the science industry).

I hope I did not inconvenience you with my letter.
https://t.me/joinchat/CeookU293Bn2xGARpNZQGQ
Yuri Taksanov
well, it is depend on how you do your investment into the big profit. actually , buying peoperties and bitcoin will both good. it is on your choice. but for me. if I have an hiuse owned maybe I focus myself to the bitcoin because if you buy properties like house it will got a tax unlike in the bitcoin. there's no tax .

gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:44:17 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
I think they are both good and profitable.It depends of how big or small our capital.For some investors with a small amount they actually go for investing in bitcoin and investors have a large capital they choose to invest into properties.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

Both investments requires big money to gain really good profit too but each of them has different attributes that will define your earnings. As to bitcoin investment, it's so risky but can give you bigger profit than that of property investment. So i rather take a risk and choose bitcoin investment.

Kayuslawal

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

The two is good but property is better for been a real investment unlike bitcoin that is risk and online which cant be guaranteed 100% return.
Adam Waters

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

Hard to answer and give the opinion on this. But, even how profitable it is with Bitcoin investment, we surely cannot compare with real estate investment. Why? Easy. The current floating risk. Eventough Bitcoin has increase a lot in just a short period of time, but there’s still a risk on it because of the floating price moving too fast and even there’s a high potential for Bitcoin to increase in next 5 years or whatever, but there’s still a risk on that. Unlikely Bitcoin, real estate investment increase slowly from day to day, month to month, year to year and decades to decades but trust me, for long term investment real estate will always be the champion.
Charles Warren

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:24:06 AM

That depends on your goals, Both are risks. Either market could crash but generally you are safer long term in real estate. That said, if you are willing to brave the volatility of the bitcoin and alt coin markets then you could do very well but either discipline takes a lot of care and attention.

Bitcoin and other coins have been known to make over 100% gains in a 24 hour period. Depending on what you invest this could be significant.
Cryptocb

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

Bitcoin can't be compared with property, because bitcoin can buy many more properties every where in the world as long the seller are accepting Bitcoin or not, it still has the potential to convert the country currency to buy the property. Therefore  bitcoin is the best to invest.
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

This year I invest in both. If we see property very promising this year, property investment this year is getting crowded. bitcoin weakened earlier this year, but I think this is good for investment. both are very suitable for investment this year, but the investment might be a bitcoin longer

calumbautista23

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

If you want a guaranteed profit, go for property invest since will it will just increase in value over time, not like bitcoin that is unstable now.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:07 PM

diversify! invest on both, 50% on bitcoin and 50% on property
if you have steady income as a worker or business owner, you could put down that 50% for down payment on a property
with this scenario, you can get passive income from renting your property and trading your bitcoin
now you have three kinds of income: monthly salary, rent income and trading profit
I would advise not to go All-in on a single investment type, it would be too much of risk

copperton

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment because this will give good returns, investment in property is not possible for everyone because its costly and in India after change of currency property prices is down and recession is going in property market, if we see bitcoin history then many volatility is happen in bitcoin market and many investors get good returns also investors can invest any amount whatever they want.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:29:15 PM

Hello everybody. This is a very complicated reasoning, because both real estate and Bitcoin are beyond my means. At the moment, with the appearance of small amounts of money, I invest in Bitcoin, with plans to buy real estate, when the Bitcoin rate will grow sufficiently. I have no other options, since the mortgage in my country drives a person into bondage to the banking system and therefore, the only chance to buy their own housing, believe and invest in Bitcoin.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

Well, banks are well-known legal thieves, that's true) I prefer to stay away from them as long as I can. But bitcoin still remains a risky investment. Yes, I'm almost sure, 99% that btc has got a great future, but this 1% somewhere deep in my soul has some doubts about it. The crypto market is shaky and unpredictable, so make sure you don't risk all your money.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:34:39 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

Nowadays, bitcoin is often considered as an asset. So, it will be no much different if you choosing property than bitcoin.
Bitcoin has high liquidity but property is not too high, so bitcoin is better i think. Just one thing about bitcoin difference from property, it is volatility.
Property has more stable price than bitcoin.
improvegoup

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:48:45 AM

For me, the best investment is property because Bitcoin always included risks and it is not guaranteed inverstment.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:55:23 AM

i like to invest in bitcoin it will give me the property whether you have views like me? Since my property will be transformed into bitcoin and bitcoin will leave the property it generates more property for me when I invest in it.

What a nice Logic. I agree, but first settle things, Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't have house, it's practical to have a house that you can call a home than earning. Do not risk your property be a good decision maker,  if you will invest, invest the thing that you are ready to loose. Or you'll be heartbroken.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:28:45 AM

i like to invest in bitcoin it will give me the property whether you have views like me? Since my property will be transformed into bitcoin and bitcoin will leave the property it generates more property for me when I invest in it.

What a nice Logic. I agree, but first settle things, Do not invest in bitcoin if you don't have house, it's practical to have a house that you can call a home than earning. Do not risk your property be a good decision maker,  if you will invest, invest the thing that you are ready to loose. Or you'll be heartbroken.

I agree with you too, just imagine that your're work so hard inorder to live a comfortable life so for me it's better to keeo my property at least its value will depreciate, and whenever I have some extra money that's the time that I'm going to invest.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:53:18 PM

Real estate does not grow in price like bitcoin! although real estate is a safer asset. bitcoin can give more percentages of income, but the crypto market is very risky! in the crypto market it is better to invest money after buying a property!
Ubay82

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

I think for now we need to invest in Bitcoin even with a high risk because investing in Bitcoin like gambling while in the property is not. investment in Bitcoin then when we get a new big profit we buy the property for the future, this is just an opinion of mine
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: