Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:21:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2596 times)
jessbaker27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

this would be entirely up to the one investing.If the investor wants to invest in something with the least risk, property is the way to go since preperties value just increases through time not like bitcoin that is unstable
crypto1010

Activity: 581
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:57:27 PM

I think we have to account for the tax charged on either bitcoin or the property when choosing between the two and its most likely that bitcoin might not be taxed in most countries as it still a miscellaneous item.
But I think property in the short term is a liability as you require to input lots of resources to complete it while bitcoin is more of both a current and fixed asset, which leaves btc to be the best pick.
boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

I think,both bitcoin and property will go in relation to each other because if you really want to have property on your own,bitcoin will answer what do you want,investing in bitcoin will really matter in acquiring property in near future and in same sense,bitcoin alone is a big prperty for us.
matthew1981

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

For me, i think investing in bitcoin is a lot risky and dangerous because ot this hacker and scammers. But still, you have to earn free bitcoin and invest a small amount. Even if you get scammed atleast it comes from a free bitcoin. Investing property is a lot safer.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

We are all Bitcoin enthusiasts here, however, Bitcoin is, let's face it, a high risk investment.

If you bought Bitcoin at 200$ (or 2$!) and sold at 19000$, the road to "big house" is easy. But most don't do that, exactly because they don't afford to do that.
And if you have to watch your investment scared that you may be losing money, like many who bought at 12k-19k last December, then you better stick on smaller goals.

The best approach imho is to achieve something stable you can afford with the traditional way, even a loan in the bank, and invest only some surplus "you can afford to lose" into crypto.
Of course, the bank loan doesn't have to be too big and nearly impossible to be paid. And then, whenever the crypto currencies grow big enough for your needs, you can pay the loan. This may happen in a year, or 10, or not at all. If the loan is paid with the help of crypto, then you can dream for something even bigger. One step at a time.

I think buying bitcoin is good and can give you more profit than buying properties.
Bitcoin has a different potential its price can increase faster than any other investing platform.
Also, we can buy coins at any price while for the property you need a huge amount of money also it takes a lot of time to increase properties price
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

Investing in property surely is so profitable, and i'd like to do that as well. Only if we have enough money to do that. Borrowing money from bank to invest surely not a wise thing to do. It will be better to invest if we have our own money, because well bank interest is kinda high, and we can't be pretty sure the profits from our investment will be enough to pay the interest, even if it's enough, maybe we can't get as much as we expect.
So i think investing in bitcoin little by little is great enough, and then with the profits we earn and save, maybe someday we can invest in property with our own money.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
jocker00

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

i think bitcoin is asset .it will grow as time passes by.and property is also an assets but different kind.it will grow but not so much as bitcoin.think bitcoin as a child.if you invest in child it will grow and become a healthy man,who will help you with great strength, money and others need of your.in just a few times it will give you all the things you need.property can't get you the profit amount what the bitcoin can give you.  i think simply for all these reason you should invest in bitcoin .
Joyjoy16

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

For me i think i would go for bitcoin while investing we can join campaign to earn money because property its to hard to sell not just like here we can buy and sell.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:13:56 PM

Property is still a great investment in my country so if i have the money and have to choose, i will choose property as i can use it myself and it's definitely safer than crypto. Bitcoin will grow more but it bring more risk and i think i'll take the safer investment. Luckly i've bought a house from my crypto income last december and i've been filling my bag again three months ago so now i will keep my crypto and hope for another bullrun so i can retire early.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:56:21 AM

on a large scale, property or bitcoin at the current price, I think not necessarily anyone can do it. they are forced to indebted to the bank. if by the way of owing to the bank, I think it is better to invest into gold, because the price of gold is more stable. because we know, the bank will definitely take interest, and if we take it to invest into bitcoin, it is quite risky because its price is up and down.
KrakenZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

In my opinion, both bitcoin and property share the same weaknesses and advantages in terms of investment. Bitcoin as an investment vehicle has a good future although the future is hard to predict when the price will rise and skyrocket. The key just be patient when we decide to invest bitcoin. Property is more profitable because it is in the real world so we are easier in controlling property investment that we have.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:12:28 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin investment is better than property investment for now. Now, bitcoin has shown its progress and development. Bitcoin prices are getting better, bitcoin prices have seen up and the market is back on. I'm sure if we buy bitcoin now for investment and wait a few months then we can feel the advantage because bitcoin prices are predicted to get better and peak by the end of this year.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

I prefer property investment rather than bitcoin investment. Property away from price fluctuations such as bitcoin. Even so, they are both controlled by the owner. This property investment depends on our intelligence in making trading strategies. If we have a smart strategy and can read business opportunities well then we can achieve huge profits. Moreover, in the property business we need to calculate the risk of every decision we take in order that we are ready and can estimate the losses we suffer if we experience bad things.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

This is a very interesting argument. I agree with the fact that getting a loan and paying interest is same as paying for a rent.
Well, the idea about hiring a small place and investing the rest in Btc sounds great as well. I think it is better to do this because by the end of it all, you wouldn't have to use your salary from your job to settle the loans. The Btc investment can gain you some money.

Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:05:31 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

Well, if you'd pay $900.000 intrest on a $100.000 loan over 20 years, you should switch banks immediately
I took a loan of €150.000 over 20 years when i bought my house 10 years ago, in the end i'll have to pay about €40.000 intrest, but i can deduct this intrest from my taxes, so in the end i'll pay about €20.000 out of pocket to loan €150.000 for 20 years (this are approximate numbers).

I'm a big fan of crypto, but i'd personally rather have a house to live in than a big fat crypto wallet... I guess i'm to oldfashioned Wink
I do realise i can get a lot more profit when i would have invested all my money into crypto, but you can't live in your wallet...

It is good enough to have a house to live before investing Bitcoin.  You do not have to worry anymore where you gonna stay when you do not have enough of renting an apartment . You do have your own roof, no matter what life Will come in the future . Another thing is that Properties just increasing Its value in just a matter of time.  No chance for it of going down . It is stable. When it comes to Bitcoin , I think  this is the one way thing of freezing assets and using by big companies  and investors  in long period of time.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
shu_22

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:06:51 AM

At this point of time, Bitcoin investment looks more profitable to me than real-estate and this is because i feel that property is not the thing whose valuation will increase overnight and you got to wait for a long long time but being a risk-taker, I would prefer to invest in BTCs for the long term in order to get a better payback. Bitcoin is starting to rule again and the levels of profit it can give excites me to the core.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:09:14 AM

I think that Bitcoin can already be considered one of the classic investment tools. And those who consider it an economic bubble, which will soon burst - are deeply mistaken. But the bubble in the real estate market is just and will probably burst in the coming years.
Gegege27

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

I pick Bitcoin because when you invest your Bitcoin there will be a chance that it will be doubled.
Just keep investing Bitcoin and if you have so many Bitcoins you can invest to a property and if you have so much Bitcoins don't invest to a property but buy the property
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

Just keep investing Bitcoin and if you have so many Bitcoins you can invest to a property and if you have so much Bitcoins don't invest to a property but buy the property
Well that's right if you have so many bitcoin to hold, you can invest or buy a property but there's no difference whether you use the word invest or buy.

They have the same meaning since you're claiming to have a property. If you want to get out of your current situation if you have a day job, you really have to invest whether it's with bitcoin, property or other type of investments.

And to be wise, you have to diversify it like when you earned in bitcoin - choose another investment to diversify like real estate or any other legit investment.

spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:21:24 AM

I think that Bitcoin can already be considered one of the classic investment tools. And those who consider it an economic bubble, which will soon burst - are deeply mistaken. But the bubble in the real estate market is just and will probably burst in the coming years.

I will choose the bitcoin. Bitcoin is any where to use and easy to exchange any country currency. It any time to increase the price. Now all country people use and hold the bitcoin long time. If use bitcoin is will be help to buy the more land and more property.
Property also best. But it will not use on time. It help to future. But bitcoin is help to all time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: