Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:22:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2596 times)
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

For me i choose bitcoin because nowadays bitcoin is the best and profitable investment. Risky but it is worth to gain more profit. After i earn huge profit from bitcoin i will also invest in real property like house and lot,i will put an apartment for rents as my additional investment aside in bitcoin.
richkel

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

i prefer property because it is not much risky than investing in bitcoin. As we all know bitcoin price is unpredictable and volatile, it is online so there is a chance that hackers will infiltrate your bitcoins. So i will choose to invest in property as i think it is safer than bitcoin
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

I choose both because both have the same advantage that the price always increases every year. And we can get much profit if we invest in bitcoin and property. But remember every investment always has a risk. So you must prepare it.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
I am not sure this is the right place to discuss the property. Anyway, this looks so strange to me that people have no place to live in (especially in big cities) while at the same time there are a lot of abandoned houses all over the world (Detroit for example). People cannot diversify property between each other. Some of them have more than 1 house to live in. The same thing is happening with money. It simply looks stupid to me that there are forgotten wallets with a lot of Bitcoins there. Why cannot they be returned to the circle and mined again if there was no activity for years?
Dmmahesh

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

Hi..
i thinking best investment is bitcoin..
mackenzie5

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

The comparative study for the investment between a property and  bitcoin, according to my view investing to bitcoin will be far better then the property investment because the pace of the bitcoin movement during the bull market is unpredictably attractive.Bitcoin is a new form of economy with a strong network systems and with the specific features.If we are investing for a property and its return will be limited with in the specific period and so the bitcoin investment is advisable for making money.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Well, in general, investment can also be different. For example, an investment in terms of saving money. Or vice versa in order to increase investment, but such types of investments are much more risky. So investing in real estate is much better to just save money ... real estate will always be needed and it will always be possible to sell it. But bitcoin is much more risky option, but suddenly it will cost hundreds of thousands of dollars?
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

First of all it depends on you, why? If you have a lot of money you can do both, but if you don't have enough money to invest then you should choose between them. For me it is better if you invest first to your personal needs especially your personal properties that you know will help you in your everyday life. And if you're financially stable then you can invest in bitcoin.
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

That interest of paying $900,000 on a loan of $100,000 is quite high. This can put the borrower in indebtedness forever because he may not even be able to sell the house to cover up for this. Investing in property is less risky in my view and it is possible to have access to loan with low interest rate. The best thing is to invest in both.
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin might be the best investment. Even it include risk but it also bring unstoppable benefits to you
hastang

Activity: 149
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:13:04 AM

i like property most! its a almost a fixed value and may increase overtime! unlike BTC that is very volatile. the investment you had today may lose tomorrow. the market is so volatile and if you don't have patience you will end up losing everything.
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:18:48 AM

i think investing in bitcoin or property you are also willing to take risk. But even how risky is it, you must challenge yourself. things that people can not do, you can do, that is success. personally, I still choose bitcoin to invest
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

At this point of time, Bitcoin investment looks more profitable to me than real-estate and this is because i feel that property is not the thing whose valuation will increase overnight and you got to wait for a long long time but being a risk-taker, I would prefer to invest in BTCs for the long term in order to get a better payback. Bitcoin is starting to rule again and the levels of profit it can give excites me to the core.

If bitcoin grows, it grows more than value of properties. If it falls, it falls much more than property ever would. So it really depends. Main thing is to diversify your protfolio the right way
maipham481514@gmail.com

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:24 AM

For me, I would be tilting towards crypto currency in general rather than limiting it to bitcoin because I have seen firsthand how a coin that barely worth nothing at some point ended being sought after in a matter of months. No property investment could bring such returns without repercussions.
maihoa156515@gmail.com

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Real estate is a more reliable investment as you can never know what would happen on crypto market the next day.
Definitely, it is better to live in your own house/flat than to rent one having to spend on that up to 50% of your monthly earnings.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:00:14 PM

Both are very good investment for me. Real Estate cost to own one is definitely expensive for an ordinary people like me because it would take years for me before i could fully paid that investment. Whereas in crypto currency we can buy in a smaller portion wherein we can buy and sell it upon reaching the target income. So both are good investments and it would depend on the capacity of each and every person.

k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

At this point of time, Bitcoin investment looks more profitable to me than real-estate and this is because i feel that property is not the thing whose valuation will increase overnight and you got to wait for a long long time but being a risk-taker, I would prefer to invest in BTCs for the long term in order to get a better payback. Bitcoin is starting to rule again and the levels of profit it can give excites me to the core.
Properties are not affordable not every people can buy properties i think buying bitcoin is more profitable there's no limit in bitcoin we can buy it even in low price its better than buying gold and properties.
Ibizugbe1

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

I see both been a good investment. while investment in property tends to be stable and appreciate with time and location but very expensive to start. But bitcoin is highly volatile and one can make quick return trading it and even save massively as one could never have imagined. For now, am concentrating of bitcoin which is the area I have knowledge off.
witchman

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:36:56 AM

Properties are not affordable not every people can buy properties i think buying bitcoin is more profitable there's no limit in bitcoin we can buy it even in low price its better than buying gold and properties.

But currently it's not an investment, it's a speculation. Nothing wrong with that, Wall Street and the City of London have been making money by trading margins for a long long time. And I hope it becomes more like non-crypto currencies and gains more stability. It's a bit of a damn nuisance buying and selling stuff with it at present because of its volatility. We shall see....
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

An ideal investor should think very well and decide prior to invest his hard earned money.Here the investment comparison between
bitcoin and property and here investing to bitcoin will be far better than investing to the property because the price fluctuation to bitcoin is greater than the price of the property .Especially it is a new form of economy with the strong net work systems and its specific features are attractive to the global investors so its popularity is increasing day by day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: