Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
Luke_Turner

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Any good investor will tell you that you need a diversified port folio. To stay safe in this game. Real estate is a business everyone should get involve in,as shelter is a requirement by all, the rich and the poor, my strategy is to invest in BTC, I ensure I take profit and the profit is invested in real estate, Investment in real estate require some form of capital. So I would suggest doing both. Most important is to buy assets.
Miguel Fulton

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

Aum

Real estate is in realty a investment, sound investment at that specially when prices are low, mid range or stable in the no interest returns that we are all going thru since last so many years.Bitcoin on the other hand will be more a gamble…up or down….me I would go 97 percent for real estate n 3 percent for crypto bitcoin.
Eden Thompson
Copper Member

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:55:16 PM

The deeper understanding of investment is that you are laying down cash now and expecting more later. So assessing the durability of the investment and its ability to make you money long term is very important.

Real estate has passed that test over time. Bitcoin hasn’t yet. So till then real estate has an edge over bitcoin.
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

Our goal of investing is to make a profit, if there is an easy and Fast way to earn money, why do not we choose it. And remember, every thing that makes big money is definitely going to contain a high risk, and it's in Bitcoin Investments. so, in my opinion, as a brave investor, Bitcoin is a more profitable Investment.
akosiMalakas

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
I think it's better to divide our investment. Because we do not know what's going to happen, It's better if we do not put it in one basket all the eggs just in case it's shed we still have something else to do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
heroson

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 01:18:43 PM

For some people bitcoin is still not so reliable because they cant see and touch it like other properties. And many people who dare to buy a house or any other properties, dare it even without having full amount in their hand. They simply get homeloans if they apply for properties like you said  but for bitcoins, no banks,  that exist, invest. Therefore, my first choice will also be property.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

For the new era today Bitcoin is a great way to make an attractive investment and has a big potential to get a profitable profit.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

nowadays there may still be many people think that property becomes the best investment, but some people are now switching to bitcoin. personally although I am involved in crypto currency I think investing in property will be safer with less risk than you invest in bitcoin
I also think it's great to invest first  for your personal needs like property(house) for you to live,  Organize your personal  needs first  then if it is fine for you enough then invest in any kind or form of investment to be able to grow your savings.  Atleast you have you can call YOURS if ever you loose bitcoin because of shortage of knowledge,  just be more or Make sure you are knowledgable before you invest.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

For me the best investment is bitcoin nowadays because it will buy and give me a property and will be safer with less risk than you invest in bitcoin just wait until the right time is come and be patient.
DrYe5

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:42:22 PM

That is only up on you cause both offer you in some way profits after some time, for me better will be bitcoin cause taking profits, putting more money, changing something will be faster and easier in my opinion.
ngawethu1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:04:13 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

Well, if you'd pay $900.000 intrest on a $100.000 loan over 20 years, you should switch banks immediately
I took a loan of €150.000 over 20 years when i bought my house 10 years ago, in the end i'll have to pay about €40.000 intrest, but i can deduct this intrest from my taxes, so in the end i'll pay about €20.000 out of pocket to loan €150.000 for 20 years (this are approximate numbers).

I'm a big fan of crypto, but i'd personally rather have a house to live in than a big fat crypto wallet... I guess i'm to oldfashioned Wink
I do realise i can get a lot more profit when i would have invested all my money into crypto, but you can't live in your wallet...
I'm kind of like your thought. but why you dont think we should do both of them? thats mean you save your money by converting some amount of Crypto into real cash.
and still have enough crypto in your wallet to make more interest.
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

I agree with you that paying a high interest rate to a bank is as bad as paying rent to an owner, because it will make life more complicated.
for the first point, I do not agree with things like that. because I think it will make our lives tormented because it is too burdened by flowers. let alone the burden that we live in a long time.
for the second point, I am quite interested in such thoughts. it's better to rent a smaller property but we can still invest. that way, our lives will not be overwhelmed. especially if luck is on our side. maybe the interest that the mortgage property can be paid with the investment return.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

It is better for me to invest first in bitcoin then if it is successful, everything will follow like properties, cars, businesses etc... But it still on your strategy what you will give emphasis more.
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

I think that it is better to invest in Token Sale projects. For instance,  I wanted to share with my latest discovery Token Sale project - Socratus. t is a platform for insurance companies that was created in order to make the communication between customer and insurance company more convenient and simple. I think it is cool, search in Google if you are interested in Smiley
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:25:55 PM

I think that Bitcoin can already be considered one of the classic investment tools. And those who consider it an economic bubble, which will soon burst - are deeply mistaken. But the bubble in the real estate market is just and will probably burst in the coming years.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

We all know that investing on Bitcoin is a good thing, however we're not sure of how will this cryptocurrency will up to for the next years. For me its best to invest more on properties cause in the next years properties will have its higher rates.
mbenga

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:13:04 PM

Probably bitcoin is more active than property, but for those people who are not having nothing, most likely they will invest in property before investing in Bitcoin if you would ask me what I want more house or bitcoin I would certainly say that I want a house.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:33:05 PM

Both are good investment which need to be watch on , Bitcoin is a very fast growing business but property is future and very slow income investment, you can spread your funds to both but it will be good to have shelter of your own because renting an apartment is truly as paying huge interest to bank , but if you can have your own home then your expenses will be much lower to what you need to cater for.

P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

We should have both bitcoin and property because these two are both great investment since the price is getting higher when the time goes by. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in virtual world while the property is such a need in real world.

fordrenok

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

I think we have to account for the tax charged on either bitcoin or the property when choosing between the two and its most likely that bitcoin might not be taxed in most countries as it still a miscellaneous item.So i think investing in bitcoin little by little is great enough, and then with the profits we earn and save, maybe someday we can invest in property with our own money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: