Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:46:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
billbear

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

Nothing less than that we could expect from a legendary member, I can 100% agree with you heard four people should butter be developing their actives than trying to get a property in every possible way that they have.
strongman8

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

The one deciding factor may be taxes.  I have stopped purchasing real estate because I hate that yearly tax bill.  Bitcoin seems like it has the potential for increasing more plus its way more passive.  You don't have to do anything except wait.
Sandy25

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:42:25 PM

I prefer both if i have given a chance but for now im into btc investment now for i cant afford to get property for now..  Who knows one day i can with the help of crypto and can own property soon..  But no wonder both are good invesment.
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:56:30 PM

Property is real investment with confidence but investing on btc is very risky which money can be loss at the cause of the investment been failed.
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
Here it is necessary to look at what needs and requirements of each individual. If a person wants a big house and wants it right now, he doesn't care how much it will cost in 20 years, because in 20 years he will be an old man with other interests and a different Outlook on life. Life passes now and you need to live now. No other options. However, investment in bitcion is always out of time)

Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:03:11 PM

Well its better to have both because bitcoin is not stable even though you can earn big profit from it there is a possibility that the market goes down so you might lose huge amount of money unlike im properties even if you wont earn big profit fr it instantly but you can assure to earn continously without losing money.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

I would go for bitcoin on any day considering how great bitcoin can rise within a short period. Bitcoin will always be my preferred investment because of the profits i have gained from bitcoin.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
joshuab028

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

I think we can have the two at a time. We can invest from bitcoin as we also invest from a property. Its better to have them because we can not predict what could happen to them and because of these we could still have last resort when one of them went down.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

Having properties is of high priority. Fixed assets tend to appreciate in time which is obviously beneficial to the owner. But investing in Bitcoin or crypto as a whole is not bad either. If we are smart and skillful enough, we can make a fortune with it, as many have already experienced. For me, I'll go for both since it is manageable. 

neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

Personally I think Bitcoin because when you choose the right project wait for the time the price of Bitcoin rises you can make huge profits while in property the return on investment is very small and it takes too much time for it.
Joyeeta

Activity: 146
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:55:12 PM

Both are good investment, but in term of safe investment, it is of course property, it ill give you profit and price will certainly go up, on other hand bitcoin is a risky investment, it might give you huge profit, but also you can lose money too.

FuzeX
FUTURE PAYMENT | CRYPTOPAY | SIMPLE . SECURE . CLEVER (https://fuzex.co)
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

If youbtrust with bitcoin future just go ahead with bitcoin investment but for me i think im gonna choose property  for my future investment specially like building or gold

peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:11:02 PM

It depends to you bro.
Well either of two.
Investing of bitcoin is a very high demand when it comes to earning money but you should be wisely because of dropping value of it.
While on property investment especially on land. Your money will be not lose and steady.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

For me its better to invest in bitcoin than property.  In buying bitcoin there will be a big profit if the price of this coin increase again rapidly unlike property the chance of prfit is very low and they need to wait morethan a year in orther to receive a small profit.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:17:06 PM

Investments in cryptocurrencies are highly risky but they also come with high reward potential and is an emerging market, however, I would prefer investments in properties.They are more reliable asset class
btcdarkfanboi

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:20:11 PM

i think it depends on your budget and the place of the property  cause when you're at a good place and rent it out you will recover some of the investment trough it and less risky. for me
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:21:16 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

We all know that investing on Bitcoin is a good thing, however we're not sure of how will this cryptocurrency will up to for the next years. For me its best to invest more on properties cause in the next years properties will have its higher rates.
I will always advise that those who intend to invest in cryptos should do so with cash they can afford to lose.That is clearly not the case when large capital is involved.No one can say for certain how the cryptospace would go in the coming years
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

I'll go for both! Better to have the best of two worlds right?  Invest in properties and they will eventually increase in value in the long run. Invest in Bitcoin and there is a good chance that I will earn huge profit. So like I've said, why choose if I can have both?

burnchan

Activity: 240

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:33:06 PM

Having properties is of high priority. Fixed assets tend to appreciate in time which is obviously beneficial to the owner. But investing in Bitcoin or crypto as a whole is not bad either. If we are smart and skillful enough, we can make a fortune with it, as many have already experienced. For me, I'll go for both since it is manageable. 

Acquiring fix asset such as land or house and lot is indeed a top priority. Because first, it is more safer investment and in my country, the price of land increases each year. So if you are not able to grab the opportunity of owning one at an earlier time, then probably you cannot afford sooner if your income stays the same. In my country people grabbed the opportunity of loaning a house and a lot which can be pay long term at a lower price. The price would be indeed double since it is a long-term payment. since you have already a fixed asset, you can already start to save for your crypto investment plan. By the time, you have enough funds due to crypto investment, you can pay the full amount for your housing loan.

pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:38:48 PM

If you have to choose between investing property or bitcoin then I will choose to invest property. However, property investment is still a good and safe investment compared to bitcoin. But if it can do both it's better I guess, like getting a lot of profit from bitcoin to buy property as an investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: