Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:59:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2595 times)
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
if you buy a house there will a tax in there, i do think buying prpperty is only for rich people who are not think about making more money from it. If you do think to make more money oit of your invesment i believe bitcoin would be the best instead of property.

agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

I would recommend bitcoin investments only, if the property seems to have to wait for several years the price will go up, if the investment in bitcoin, just need to wait if the next few months
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:29:52 AM

I think that always in life you need to diversify your money, as the old saying goes, do not store all your eggs in one basket
aladlanie04

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

i feel in my opinion property is more valuable and best choice for investment because main reasons nobody can hack ur property its safe , nobody gonna steal ur property .  u can mortgage ur property and get money anytime if u need emergency . either u can sell ur property to get money  in worst case . property can be look as legal assets nobody can say that it's illegal where as bitcoin in some countries they treat as bad stopping exchanges also. bitcoin can be hacked and steal from ur wallet either knowingly or unknowingly from your side .in some countries bitcoin is not treated as legal assets of holding . 

elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

For me both of them is good option to do investment, Bitcoin can make great profit just from waiting, but because Bitcoin rally on it's fluctuations, this much riskier than doing investment in property because it's more stable.

really ....... are both very good for investment because the same produce the best but it does require a heart because the process of error is almost the same, must be careful and correct predictions
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:53:08 PM

I think that the old fashion way of people having money the world is changing new innovations everyday which blockchain and bitcoin are part of them.Bitcoin is the best investment so far there are damages that could happen to those properties and you wont be able to recover from them
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

i like to invest in bitcoin it will give me the property whether you have views like me? Since my property will be transformed into bitcoin and bitcoin will leave the property it generates more property for me when I invest in it.

For me, first I invest in bitcoin cause investing here you will get high profit so that if I gain profit in my investment I will buy a property and invest it, this is my strategy to get involved in two kinds of investment and to get more profit from my investment in bitcoin and property investment.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin can be considered as both of these, i.e. as a property or an investment but I think it shows more similar characteristics what an investment has. Like most of the other investments their is a certain degree of underlying risks involved and the value of BTC is a function of the market demand.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

nowadays there may still be many people think that property becomes the best investment, but some people are now switching to bitcoin. personally although I am involved in crypto currency I think investing in property will be safer with less risk than you invest in bitcoin
I agree with your advice, property is indeed a good investment at this time and the risk of property investment is not too big and not too dizzy. But if the profit, if I want is to invest in bitcoin because the profits are extraordinary or the benefits are large compared to property, but must dare to take risks. Smiley
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

If you ask here most of the people will say bitcoin will be the best because people who are here are crypto enthusiastic.So they will never say some other thing as best when compared to the bitcoin,but investing on land might e the best when compared to bitcoin returns where we have no assurance that we can make profits from our investments.But if we invest on the right lands we may get huge returns in short term as well.
greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

I want to invest in bitcoin that will give me property, if the profit from bitcoin is big. Because if the advantage of investing is that bitcoin is superior and the profits are huge if the price of bitcoin explodes big. Grin
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:41:10 PM

I don't really understand property investment.
and I also don't know how it works, I prefer to invest with something I understand, bitcoin.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:41:28 PM

I am confused which one to invest?
Because I have never felt an investment, because I have never felt that investing started from my poor economy. But if I already have capital I want to invest in bitcoin. Grin
dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

both are very good for several years, let alone in the past year in which the property becomes a highly sought business and many people would like to join this business. so does bitcoin last year, with the increase in price is a superb makes everyone crazy about bitcoin and everyone wants to have it. I think both of these highly profitable investment.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:19:31 PM

I'd love to invest bitcoin like my already successful friend and become a rich man, for investing bitcoin. But investing bitcoin it must have a large enough capital, I myself do not have the capital to invest bitcoin. However, I will continue to save and until my capital is available to invest in bitcoin, if the profit property is not like bitcoin.
cryptolet

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is better because it will give you more profit in a short time which you can use to buy any property you want.
sahan sandeepa

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:44:47 PM

I would like to invest on Bitcoin. But I dont have enough money to buy Bitcoins. So I think junior crypto traders should deal with alternative crypto coins.  Wink
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:54:44 PM

To my own opinion now a days most of the people prefers only to invest in Bitcoin  they are not interested in property investment. Bitcoin is a digital currency that is created and held electronically without a third party the main thing about Bitcoin is it is decentralized without a central authority to control over Bitcoin and the operations are done online . Since Bitcoin investment is more profitable most of the investors focus in Bitcoin investing and not in property .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
joy99

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

Despite bitcoin's potential to make one a billionaire, I see investing in a property is worth much more than in virtually currencies like bitcoin. I do not say it is worthless to invest in bitcoin though but there is a higher risk involved in bitcoin investment than property

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:45:51 AM

I think it's depend on every country. In my country, property is really the best way to invest your money because almost every year the price of property here is increasing. If I have much money I will invest like 60-70% to property and the rest to bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: