Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:37:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2596 times)
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

for me so if there is an opportunity to invest it is better to invest in both the crypto market and real estate

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:27:19 PM

I really love investment into cryptocurrecies but for this issue I think I will choose to invest into both because they both have potentials when you invest into it.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:33:50 PM

At the moment interest rates in most countries for mortgages are quite low-but are beginning to creep up. House price inflation is still rampant in some areas-so buying property will probably be a good long term bet, with crypto being the best option for short or medium term profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:41:24 PM

Well, I think everything is very simple. Who wants a quick income but with a big risk to lose everything, that person will certainly chooses investments in bitcoin. And those who want to receive passive and safe income will invest in property, which I would advise. In general, everything depends on the specific situations and goals of the investor himself.
solnce010515

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:54:11 PM

Its very clear. By and rent property.  than invest profit in bitcoin. Any risk. I know many people who do like this
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

Both of them are good choice for investment, property is something which is always compared with gold because it has no decay on the other hand the value and demand of bitcoin is increasing day by day and it has become an easy way to make money.
Yes you're right, both are good choice for investment cause this two have different  specifications a property investment you don't need to face some trials you can compared in gold cause it has no decay and bitcoin investments is profitable and continues progressing the price value everyday.
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:35:31 PM

I personally tend to be bitcoin, the reason is because this investment is not complicated.
like property investment, risk issues. all investments have risks.
Coinnosaurus

Activity: 643
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

Real Estate has some significant advantages. It is tangible. You can touch it, paint it, plant trees in it, this makes one less nervous on valuation volitility.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

All sort of businesses have their risk attached to it. Between Bitcoin and Real Estate, I will solely take on Real Estate as it can be seen and touched, above all it keep appreciating in value as time goes by.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
len23

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:27:25 PM

They are both good investments but for me I will prioritise investing in property,both has their own advantages and disadvantages and both are risky.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:31:36 PM

Bitcoin in its wake can also be regarded as an asset or property. Investing in Bitcoin is one smart move because it holds the keys to the future of financing. It is always best to diversify your investment portfolio, allocating part for Bitcoin and part for real estates.
Splitting the amount in both is always a good idea cause it could just make lose smaller, i would always pick an option with splitting the amount of money.
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 09:33:55 PM

This could be a difficult choice for the one who understands the power of cryptocurrency and believes in the future. It will not be so safe to sell a property like a house or land to buy bitcoin but it all depends on the skills of the individual involved.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:37:49 PM

Bitcoin should be better only because it's a new technology, and only new technologies get super price gain. Property less risk but more stability.

renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

Bitcoin and property are both good for investment. But If I have to choose, I prefer a property. Properties become more expensive as the year's pass because of some developers that go up on the hill or to every possible remote area just to buy more titled lots for housing purposes. Although bitcoin can also increase rapidly in just a matter of time but still it is just too risky to invest in.
TamacoBoy

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:51:27 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 10:16:23 PM by TamacoBoy

This are the pros and cons of investing in bitcoin and property.

Bitcoin
Pros

- Volatility can lead to big profits for smart investors
- Low supply helps to avoid inflation, offering a store of value
- It can never be confiscated from you since it’s privately stored
- Not taxable - depends on what country you're living.
- Easily liquidated - you can sell it immediately if you need quick cash.

Cons

Prices can go down just as quickly as they went up
Cryptocurrencies don’t come with insurance policies
Small mistakes can lead to lost funds
No fixed income.

On the other hand,

PROPERTY INVESTMENT
Pros

- You can earn rental income from having tenants rent out your investment property.
- Benefit from capital growth if you buy at a good price and the property increases in value.
- The interest on an investment home loans is tax deductable.
- Property investment can be less volatile than shares.
- Unlike shares, your property is a physical investment that you can see and touch.

Cons

- Your rental income usually won’t cover your total mortgage repayments so you may have to invest some of your income for repayments and expenses.
- You are a slave to the property market; Interest rate rises will affect your return and put the pinch on your disposable income and if the property market goes down, so too does your investment.
- Unlike shares you can’t just sell off a section of you investment if you need some quick cash.
- There are high entry and exit costs associated with property investment.
- If you go through periods without tenants you have to be prepared to cover the entire costs.

I personally prefer property investment because I I can have that accomplishment feeling. Nevertheless, both are good investment if you have the time and skills to learn both.

You should know all the risk before investing. It all depends on you, how you manage your investment.
ATM9807

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

As for me, I would rather take loan from bank and use the money to solve the issue at hand i.e house, car etc than waiting to make profit from bitcoin before I can achieve my wants. Bitcoin is long term investment, the question is do I know what will happen in next 3years if I didn't go for the bank loan?. Can I sleep on my bitcoin?, am not saying btc will not bring profit but not immediately we need those things.
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:57:53 PM

This could be a difficult choice for the one who understands the power of cryptocurrency and believes in the future. It will not be so safe to sell a property like a house or land to buy bitcoin but it all depends on the skills of the individual involved.
The risk is very large. Don't sell property that you already have for bitcoin, especially if you haven't mastered the bitcoin ecosystem. Property is an asset. My advice, look for other capital. never invest more than you can afford to lose.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

Well, i believe it is better to make investment to Bitcoin now since of greater possibilities that you might earn multiple times to your capital if you know how cryptocurrency works. But in your case, choosing between property and bitcoin investment might need some time to think and decide because it is quite big asset you are dealing with. As well know, many experienced investors always believe on the strategy never invest more than you can afford to lose. Also bitcoin investment needs deeper understanding in order for you to prosper in this business.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:29:21 PM

I'd go with Bitcoin, Bitcoin is scarce and that scarcity will bring great value to it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Devasasmita

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:45:51 PM

when viewed from the question, I'd better choose to invest in bitcoin the reason is very simple. that is :
# investment in property is very risky and requires a lot of connections and trustworthy and there are no other things like natural disasters and fires.
# while investing in bitcoin we only have to monitor the graph and look for reliable references. does not mean there is no risk, everything we do or do business must have a risk but investing in bitcoin is a small risk than investing in property
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: