Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:30:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2596 times)
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:57:47 PM

Ideally it would be best to invest in both e.g. a single property (home) and some Bitcoin holdings - stored securely and perhaps topped up according to some strategy, for example: investing $200 from each pay packet.

When you start looking at investment into further properties then I think that will always be king. You can rent out properties while they will likely (but not always) increase in value, depending on developments within the area, of course.

My strategy is to invest majority of money into a home, then what I can afford to lose into crypto.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

bitcoin has been speculated to be very expensive in the near future. it has every probability of the speculations as it has been on that trend for almost a decade since it came into existence and as such can be said to be a worthy investment much more than property.

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:22:59 AM

Bitcoin should be better only because it's a new technology, and only new technologies get super price gain. Property less risk but more stability.

Why should you choose one of these if you can take both decisions. it will make a double profit that you will get.
yoshua27

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:20:15 AM

I think property is more profitable because property increases every year and everyone needs property
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:29:36 AM

I think, the right statement for the conditions that you describe in this post is, BTC as an alternative to investing other than property
because we know that property investment requires a lot of money, so we have to have a lot of money to be able to invest in property
while investing in BTC you can start with 15 $ or maybe 100 $ for some exchange

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:21:38 AM

It is none other than bitcoin. We all know how hard it is to sell a property to a perspective client but in bitcoin, you just need to find an exchange.  I also want to have a property but as my assets and I'm not selling it unless a shopping mall will offer a lot of money me.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:45:13 AM

both are inter related and work sidebyside, i think the reason people go into crypto investment is to raise enough money through profit and buy a decent affordable and conducive house to live in, i mean what is the use  of a fat crypto wallet without a roof over ones head, so i invest in crypto, use my interest to buy a house, both are important.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:54:37 PM

For a fruitful investment you must first judge the situation, I mean if you find that this situation is suitable to invest in bitcoin then you must go with this or if property then go for that but now i think you can invest here.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes
I think bitcoin is the best among all the investment present in today’s time, bitcoin is considered to be the most sustainable crypto currency and thus it is more profitable and beneficial among all, as there are plenty of other investments also like investing in gold then stock exchanges, then depositing money in banks and then investing your money in property and for investing in property , you need money in bulk, so everyone can’t afford this but by investing in bitcoin, you can buy property after words.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

I think we must first invest in bitcoin and if you have a lot of profit to buy a property this is the best idea for good investments.First property as long as we hold our title we can gave it to our children once they grow up and have their own family,investing in bitcoin for a long time we are not sure of how long will crypto exist.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

As we all know that in ancient time people use to invest into gold, they find their money safe and consider gold investment to be the best to increase their money 💰 butcthen comes the stock market exchange, people started investing into stocks and now it has become the business then comes the bank investment and it is most accepting now a days but now slowly slowly, people are understanding the fate and potential of bitcoin and now starting to invest their money into bitcoin.
Rag3

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:32:38 AM

I see both been a good investment. While investment in property tends to be stable and appreciate with time and location but very expensive to start. But bitcoin is highly volatile and one can make quick return trading it and even save massively as one could never have imagined. For now, am concentrating of bitcoin which is the area I have knowledge off.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:43:07 AM

I suggest you to invest on property if you had a huge amount of money that could compensate the expenses wherein in real estate property does need huge amount of money to start with. This is why if you can start investing on property then that would be ideal or if not then proceed with cryptocurrency investment.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
classictee

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:54:12 AM

I think it is better to own a house in order to keep ur family safe rather scouting here and there. But one can also invest on bitcoin even if it not much, I believe with bitcoin paying back a loan will be easier. But I won't support investing all the money on bitcoin without having where to dwell at night

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

Bitcoin investment has a big advantage, but the risk of loss is also quite large, while property in my opinion promises greater profits but in a fairly long period of time, and the risk of loss is quite small. But some people still choose bitcoin investment, because of financial constraints that they cannot afford to buy property, so they choose bitcoin. If the problem is more profitable, of course both bitcoin and property in my opinion have the same potential benefits, but the risk of loss is much greater than bitcoin compared to property. So the best investment that is safe enough in my opinion is property.
AAKODI

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:00:54 AM

In these days I might go for property because that is a very stable investment considering Bitcoin these days and property prices too are increasing day by day even they don't have a huge rate like Bitcoin so I would suggest property over Bitcoin these days until Bitcoin become stable   

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
alexnambawan

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

Indeed, property. Simple because the price of a property lets say a land property, it gradually increases and that's permanent. But if you invest in stocks or in bitcoin, the rate here is not stable sometimes it goes up sometimes it goes down but on a property it will always go up, higher and higher.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

I agree with your strategy. It's true that buying a big house now costs a lot of bank interest, which may overdraw your savings and your family's savings for decades. I think it's important to think carefully before buying a big house. Most people may have to spend decades repaying their debts. Instead of doing this, buy bitcoins, which may make you in In the short term, get the money to buy a big house.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:06:54 AM

if you have a property like house and car dont sell it for bitcoin because in bitcoin it is too risky you dont know what will happen next if you invwst in bitcoin and for me i choose property than bitcoin because this is permanent and i dont want to gamble my money .
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:18:28 AM

My priorities will be -

1- Own House
2- Bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: