Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2600 times)
angchosenone

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

Property is much extremely anchored as it has been here since commencement essentially say it is more seasoned than man. Bitcoin and property venture are a decent type of speculation, both do require tolerance for procuring the profit. While land requires much funding to make a favorable luck yet bitcoin requires just information and seeing even with practically zero capital, one can in any case begin bitcoin speculation. I will bitcoin before property venture.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:39:02 AM

I agree with your strategy. It's true that buying a big house now costs a lot of bank interest, which may overdraw your savings and your family's savings for decades. I think it's important to think carefully before buying a big house. Most people may have to spend decades repaying their debts. Instead of doing this, buy bitcoins, which may make you in In the short term, get the money to buy a big house.
But you also needs to know how market works, not because somebody told you about bitcoin as a good investment better to know all the aspect regarding to this investment, buying property if the locations can be good for business or the value of place can get higher appraisal after some years is also a good options for long term business, you should always open and consider profitable venue for your investment.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
microwave

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

Of course Bitcoin, Property is for long term investment before you get more income, but that's income is  very far than the profit of bitcoin if you do the same investment for long term because bitcoin price is so brilliant jumping like the highest mountain that's the program of bitcoin when we invest i long terms investment.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

Bitcoins are a super high risk investment. I would think about getting a place to live first. If your happy to live in a rented place, then that cut work out for you.
If you want to lent what a house cost and then just buy crypto instead of a house, I think you will get a hard time finding anyone to lent your money. But if you want to lent to a house and your income are high enough, then all doors will be open for you.
Investments into crypto must come from money you all ready have, then when market has red days you don't need to worry about paying back.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

I think the comparison of owning a house with investments in crypto is very reckless.

It is better to buy your house and in parallel is engaged in trading Bitcoin, thus minimizing risks.
CeyCrypteon

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

Go for both don't invest in one thing and loose everything because even many say that Investing on Bitcoin is great in these days when considering property it is a well established business and there is a tangible thing no matter what happens you can cope with so better to consider both   
RenzCoballes

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

Land does not develop in value like bitcoin! albeit land is a more secure resource. bitcoin can give more rates of salary, however the crypto advertise is extremely unsafe! in the crypto showcase it is smarter to contribute cash subsequent to purchasing a property!
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

Land properties are able to grow its interests over time and same as bitcoins,it can grow its value for a specific span of time.Traders and miners seek bitcoins as one of the best investments while property holders see land properties as their good investments.So go on both land property and bitcoins is a smarter way to invests.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:21:05 AM

For me, when you invest in your home, it is dead money, it can not be profitable and you can hardly do with the money you bought. And with Bitcoin investment, you can earn a few times the current income and even buy more homes.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

Bitcoin and Property are both very good investment. But for me i would prefer bitcoin because even if we have a smaller amount we can invest in bitcoin unlike in properties that we need a huge amount of money before we can invest and others will take a bank loan to be able to acquire the property. But for me i do not like the loan concept because i don’t want to have that burden that i have a monthly obligation that i need to settle.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

Buying a property may seem more profitable, but it is not. Buying a home will pay off in about 40 years, at least in my country. Therefore, I prefer cryptocurrency.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Of course I choose cryptocurrency. Here you can invest with any amount and manage your investments as you want at any time. And with real estate problems much more, and you have to spend a lot of money not her.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

Well, if you'd pay $900.000 intrest on a $100.000 loan over 20 years, you should switch banks immediately
I took a loan of €150.000 over 20 years when i bought my house 10 years ago, in the end i'll have to pay about €40.000 intrest, but i can deduct this intrest from my taxes, so in the end i'll pay about €20.000 out of pocket to loan €150.000 for 20 years (this are approximate numbers).

I'm a big fan of crypto, but i'd personally rather have a house to live in than a big fat crypto wallet... I guess i'm to oldfashioned Wink
I do realise i can get a lot more profit when i would have invested all my money into crypto, but you can't live in your wallet...
property is a good investment.  That is one reason why i do bitcoin.  to buy my very own property.  Though,  bitcoin is for generating income to gain or have my very own property.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

With the help of cryptocurrency you can earn much faster and more, but real estate is more reliable. Therefore, everyone chooses what he likes best and what he considers more profitable. Both options have many pros and cons.
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

It any time to increase the price. Now all country people use and hold the bitcoin long time. If use bitcoin is will be help to buy the more land and more property.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

Looking at the current scenario one should invest in Property. Bitcoin is not able to recover and many FUDs just driving bitcoin prices down. Bitcoin has no value behind it whereas if a property goes down it still has some real world value to it.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

It any time to increase the price. Now all country people use and hold the bitcoin long time. If use bitcoin is will be help to buy the more land and more property.
Having both bitcoin and property are good investment; the price of these two can rise as time goes by. It it better if we will have to buy it now and sell again when the price increases.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:34:57 PM

For me, when you invest in your home, it is dead money, it can not be profitable and you can hardly do with the money you bought. And with Bitcoin investment, you can earn a few times the current income and even buy more homes.
Yes and to me it is bitcoin because in bitcoin we can earn high amount of money that you will be able to buy your own property along with your profit, so I think better if you buy bitcoin as we have notice bitcoin increasing thousands of dollars on single pump but buying property does not give a person higher profit as compare to real estate investment, my choice in one and only bitcoin.
win365

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

I would dream of having 2-3 appartments in the center of different big cities of my coutry to give rent of them. That way I will be having a constant passive income and be able to go into crypto, lol.

❍  buglab ❍     ▬▬[  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ]▬▬ ❍  buglab ❍
████   Cybersecurity Penetration Testing    ████   
▄▄▄  on the Ethereum Blockchain   ▄▄▄
nabinkhadka

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

If i was you and had enough fund to invest i would put a portion in this way .   33.33 percent in bitcoin , 33.33 percent is altcoins , 33.33 in fiats. investing in property is a one of the good place to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: