Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:17:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

I would dream of having 2-3 appartments in the center of different big cities of my coutry to give rent of them. That way I will be having a constant passive income and be able to go into crypto, lol.
Each person has a different idea, I feel your idea is very safe and stable for the future. It will guarantee daily life and accumulate a certain amount of bitcoin every month.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

Everything has its own pro and cons but there is no comparison between these two types of investments because they are the proper opposite of each other because if you invest in property you have to pay the tax and the sales tax and other transfer fee or many more expencesses where as you have to invest in the bitcoin you only have to once pay the transfer fee and no tax on it although investment in property is one of the well known business.
4rzun4

Activity: 620
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:59:29 PM

At the moment the best investment in my opinion is property, because the more time it increases the property price will definitely go up and it can't go down, while bitcoin always experiences price changes and can go down or also rise from time to time without anyone being able to confirm it.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

For me, the cryptocurrency assets is a property right now. I dont want to wayt layers. I can buy everything i want with it.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:15:06 PM

For me the best investment available at the moment, and allowing me to be able to invest with the financial limitations I have is bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin can rise rapidly in a short period of time which allows me to earn substantial profits through bitcoin.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 07:49:07 PM

Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. You can live confortably in a house and be happy while paying for what you get. You can only invest in Bitcoin but you can't live inside it. So they serve different purposes. Let everyone be done as it's ranked in prior. If you already have a house or property then you can take the risk and invest in Bitcoin and vice versa.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Antonina

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

of course, ownership, an unreserved answer to this question. Because the property is stable, and does not change its price as it does bitcoin
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:34:14 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

I would say property investment is more safer than bitcoin because the price is stable, like gold.
If you investing in bitcoin, you will have more risk or more gain due the market price of bitcoin. So, both of them is profitable if you succeed.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jaicos88

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

I think we will hold bitcoin in the long run, because daily bitcoin prices also grow better, and also a good way we get lots of profits, so I believe in our investment in BTC.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

Although the funds needed are large enough to invest in the property sector, but have a small risk. Property investment does not have a risk as much as an investment in the form of Bitcoin. This is because the movement of property values is not as fast as Bitcoin. If BTC will continue to be guided by market conditions and experience a rising and falling value, while the property moves remain stable. That way, this investment is suitable for investors who do not want to get too high a risk.
SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:59:45 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

maybe the property or investment problem is the choice that can determine is the belief and patience both have their own strengths and weaknesses depending on our abilities and beliefs
people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

Normally a property's cost should even now develop in time. Additionally you recoup a portion of the speculation on the off chance that you lease it (particularly on the off chance that you have somewhere else to live).

Upkeep costs, surely. In any case, if the house needs more upkeep it implies you've gotten it less expensive and on the off chance that you keep up it well its cost will rise significantly more.

Obviously, we'll preclude the cases you do terrible business and the ones that'll live in that house will pay not as much as the harm done.

With everything taken into account, it depends of the nation. In my nation purchasing houses is a decent business, since individuals are utilized to have their own home (or level). So on the off chance that you need to offer it thereafter, it should effortlessly be possible. In different nations individuals run simpler with simply leasing where they need to leave, being more versatile and having less issues with support and stuff.

My thought is that is smarter to purchase something which cost will securely develop and have digital currency as a side speculation for "big stake".
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:51:19 AM

bitcoin has been speculated to be very expensive in the near future. it has every probability of the speculations as it has been on that trend for almost a decade since it came into existence and as such can be said to be a worthy investment much more than property.
that's the problem- speculate. there is no given guarantee. Of course it's all about taking risk but here, in his field i would recommend to think it over very well.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

By looking at current market conditions, it seems that I tend to choose investment in property. Even so, I will still set aside to invest in bitcoin, although not much. Because, whatever the conditions, I still have confidence in the future of bitcoin
kukurikapu

Activity: 134
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

It is not that tricky. I mean, we can own or produce any property if we have the capability of handling bitcoin. It is just that we need to have patience in bitcoin for it to grow, then whatever you need can be surely provided.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:40:49 PM

Both properties and cryptocurrencies are very good to invest into and can give you a very high returns on your investment. Property is less risky but requires a huge investment amount. On the other hand, you can invest as little as you can afford into cryptocurrency but it is risky.
Sbdip

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

I can't decide though.  But the crypto investment is risky too.. But if you invested correctly in correct time than you will be in big profit.. So i will invest in crypto better than property
derekeaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

The property can be called a more usual type of investment while bitcoin is something that is new. What is better for investing money, each person must decide for himself. It seems to me it is possible to invest money in both directions if finances permit.
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:57:04 PM

For me Bitcoin is the best investment because even in a small amount of money we can invest in bitcoin unlike in Real Property we need a huge amount of money before we could acquire a house and lot.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

To be practical, i prefer to choose property for investment rather than bitcoins, because bitcoins now drops its price and we cant predict the future price of it. Unlike property you will sell it in your own deal, that you can earn a lot of profit from it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: