Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Property? What might be the best investment?  (Read 2593 times)
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

Real estate has always been a profitable way of investing. Not only does real estate itself not depreciate, and as a rule it grows more expensive every year. But real estate also allows you to receive passive income from renting it.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

Everyone has an involvement in the business world because for me a place to live as a requirement by everyone. For the rich and the poor and my strategy is to invest through bitcoin and I make sure to be able to take profits and profit invested in the real estate. Real Estet is a real investment that requires some form of capital that is quite large. Cool
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

I personally think that it is still better to invest in a land or a home that you can give on rent and bring you revenue (although relatively small). And with this rent you can investing in BTC like an additional thing, at least at this stage.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

Both investments have good and bad points.
Generally, bitcoin can bring faster profit in the short time but also bitcoin price can drop very quickly.
Property is generally long term investment and you can't expect fast profit.
Prices are more stable but again, we could see also big price drop here around 2008.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Klongkhunosi

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

As to bitcoin investment, it's so risky but can give you bigger profit than that of property investment. So i rather take a risk and choose bitcoin investment.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:28:42 PM

real estate is a safer type of investment! crypto currency is more risky! But the crypto currency can bring much more money than real estate! You need to invest your money in crypto tokens and real estate!
Probattek

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

Bitcoin is a much riskier investment than property that is quite stable in price. It depends on your style of investing and your end goals.
2408AAY

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

Both are all good investment but bitcoin is more risky than the property.  Aside that, bitcoin when invested in, will generate more profits than property. Property can be taken away if care isn't taken but you manage your own account in bitcoin. Isn't this amazing?
Teriyanone

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:50:50 AM

Bitcoin investment is always essential because even we saw a huge drop in the price last several months because it's potential features and qualities it will definitely gain the previous price in the near future because it has beginning to adapt into many businesses today in the financial world  so if you can buy some coins and hold that is definitely greater than investing in a property and many are doing that at the moment in large scale so better to hurry before the price increase further   
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

To invest in real estate requires a lot of money, as for me. And for the investment in bitcoin, space money is not needed. Grin
FroggysDoggy

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:48:38 AM

Tough decision: BTC is riskier, but you know, "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush," so while my heart cries "Bitcoin," my mind keeps saying "Property."

I'd invest like 80% into Property, while 20% into BTC. Something like that, I guess.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

It is much easier to invest in bitcoin, because it is not as expensive as a house. And you can buy an incomplete part of bitcoin, but you can't buy one room in the house. For me, this is the main advantage of investing in cryptocurrency.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

Now investing in real estate is not as profitable as it may seem. Even if you rent out this house, this purchase will pay off very not soon.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

I already have my own house in which I live and therefore do not see the point of investing in real estate, especially since bitcoin gives the opportunity to earn much more and faster, which is important.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

It is much easier to invest in bitcoin, because it is not as expensive as a house. And you can buy an incomplete part of bitcoin, but you can't buy one room in the house. For me, this is the main advantage of investing in cryptocurrency.
Well, some might be considering real estate to be the most safer and reliable source of investment but according to me, I found bitcoin to be the easiest and the most convenient one since this one is easily available and is not that costlier as the real estate is. Further, the crypto is far more profitable than an investment in the property providing you with quick results...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

If you will try to look at it, if you want to have properties or more than that, then start in something that will definitely produce more so, I would choose bitcoin and make it flourish for me to have properties.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:57:37 AM

Profit wise, bitcoin is better and you can have it in just a span of week or month. You don't also need to exert more effort on it since its market price can rise drastically in just a short period of time. The only disadvantage is that bitcoin is also risky as its market price can drop drastically too.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
jlew079

Activity: 144
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:03:38 PM

I think these two are very best investment methods. But I need to say that thing. These two are good for making an investment but these two are very different. Bitcoin from the crypto field, So the crypto field has a lot of risks. So bitcoin investment much better for risk takers. By the way, Bitcoin investment is very powerful. It makes to me massive profits in the past. And another thing is Property investment. That's really good and there is no any risk. So this method is better for all. Personally, I like investing in the BTC because it brings massive profits.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:07:12 PM

We had a very interesting discussion over the weekend and people debated if it was better to invest in property or to invest in Bitcoin. The argument was as follows :

1. Most people cannot afford to buy property, so they take a home loan at a Bank. The home loan is paid back with interest and some of these loans are spread out over 20 years to make it affordable to the person who takes out the loan. So, over that 20 years the house of $100 000 will cost you say $1 000 000. {$900 000 paid in interest}

The argument is also that the property has to increase in value, with more than $900 000 for you to say that it was a good investment AND you have to sell that property to get that profit.

2. The other side of the room said it was better to rent a smaller property and to invest the "savings" into something like Bitcoin, because your profit will pay for a bigger deposit or even a whole property in a few years time.

I think paying a high interest rate to a Bank is just as bad as paying rent to a Landlord, because you are getting screwed in both these circumstances.  Angry

We all want to live in big houses that we cannot afford.  Roll Eyes

In my own opinion, this two are best investment methods but if you can take a lot of risk, you should invest in bitcoin and when you take risk, you will receive a good rewards. But it is still in your decision. Just think carefully.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:48:15 PM

so if we want to live in a good house, we need to invest in bitcoin right now and your funds will only multiply over the years

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: